Thread: Stolen 94 Honda Accord in Norcross

IA Member

Default Stolen 94 Honda Accord in Norcross

Beware of any suspicious Honda Accord parts being sold on IA by potential thieves. One guy was covered up in a hoodie and the other had on a sleeveless t-shirt with a sun tattoo on one arm. They were 16-25 years of age, tanned complexion, shaved heads, short Hispanic or Asian males. My white 1994 Honda Accord LX sedan was stolen on Friday October 10th in Norcross, specifically on Oakbrook Parkway, in front of my work. Two of my coworkers saw them as they were finishing up the job and got a positive ID and reported their descriptions to the Gwinnett county PD. One of my coworkers gave chase in his truck with his .45 pistol but lost them . The car was bone stock on steelies with brand new 195/65R14 Kumho Solus tires. I have a Dekalb county tag, expiration date Jan 09, American flag sticker on trunk and Mike Huckabee 08 sticker on rear glass. The VIN for the car is 1HGCD5531RA134395. I have liability coverage on it so it's basically a total loss. I wish I was at work when this happened but unfortunately... I will give a cash reward if anyone can get me credible information on the whereabouts of my car. PM me and we can talk. Keep a eye out for it guys, thanks.

PS. I hate Gwinnett county, everything bad seems to happen there. I don't know how you guys/girls live there.
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 10-13-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

With the numerous pictures you posted of this car, I'm sure it will be found...lickety-split. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!