Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moreland

Quote Originally Posted by jdmda9
    you know what, i am not one of those dudes that talks shit but dont do nothing.you feel safe now but the day i see ur bulls*** neon if that is it,ill see if ur talking is good as ur actions.n what u what me 2 write u a f***ing paragraph.i keep my shit short n simple.idiot

Wow even smarter. make a threat on the internet. Your mom must be extremely proud. You must have attended a Clayton County Public School to get so Smart.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Wow even smarter. make a threat on the internet. Your mom must be extremely proud. You must have attended a Clayton County Public School to get so Smart.

hay hay! im pretty smart and i went to a clayton county public school

lol, not saying you cant be smart and go there, but the ratio of intellicence:non-intelligence isn't favorable. I think he ended up in the latter category
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

^^^you kno what stillaneon, my brother used my username to try and get help on getting his car back. But ppl always think that their so big and bad cuz their behind a pc and kno that they can talk so much shit without getting into any problems. To make things simple, ill be @ moreland and ill even be @ the next V meet...if you think your all hard and sh1t then front on me h03 and see what happens...I drive a 91 dark silver DA with black sportmaxx...walk up to me and talk your shit if you think your so fuck1ng bad...ill be waiting if not just shut ur fuck1ng mouth up and move on with ur life you fuck1ng retard!!! D@mn I hate it when ppl talk so much sh1t...if you guys aren't going to say anything positive then just leave this fuck1ng thread alone and ruin someones elses fuck1ng day!!!!! Damn fuck1ng lames...peace!!!
    shhh...

vtec game scArY. . !

^^^you kno what stillaneon, my brother used my username to try and get help on getting his car back. But ppl always think that their so big and bad cuz their behind a pc and kno that they can talk so much shit without getting into any problems. To make things simple, ill be @ moreland and ill even be @ the next V meet...if you think your all hard and sh1t then front on me h03 and see what happens...I drive a 91 dark silver DA with black sportmaxx...walk up to me and talk your shit if you think your so fuck1ng bad...ill be waiting if not just shut ur fuck1ng mouth up and move on with ur life you fuck1ng retard!!! D@mn I hate it when ppl talk so much sh1t...if you guys aren't going to say anything positive then just leave this fuck1ng thread alone and ruin someones elses fuck1ng day!!!!! Damn fuck1ng lames...peace!!!
    Everything I have said has been positive.

Speaking of positive; I am positive your grammar sucks worse than your "brother's".

There is no slang in typing. They don't make an ebonics keyboard. Why not just type English

Wow I didn't know that this site required the I.Q. of Albert Einstein. You know what just get a life guy and stop ruining someone else's day. Is that grammer good enough for you?
    shhh...

vtec game scArY. . !

Wow I didn't know that this site required the I.Q. of Albert Einstein. You know what just get a life guy and stop ruining someone else's day. Is that grammer good enough for you?

Albert Einstein had an I.Q. under 85 so that would be just fine.

See how much easier it was to read that??

AMAZING. I have full sympathies for your brother losing his car, but my intention was to call him out on ruining everyone else's time at moreland because instead of going through the proper channels, he decided to use violence. And it solved nothing just like usual except made everyone leave because the other guy called the cops. And I honestly dont blame him.

man will yall just karate chop each other in the face and give it up already! lol this is gonna go on forever y0

Well yea you do have a point. But yet again what is the police going to do besides say, "What evidence do you have to prove that this guy stoled your car?" And we don't have much proof against the guy who stoled it besides a witness. And by that time, the cops may just say, case closed. So all we could do is beat the shit out of him and get vengance. Yea nothing was solved but that thief got what he had coming.
    shhh...

vtec game scArY. . !

i got a vin 4 the white ef!!!! but is the primer one the white one now just fixed and primed?

~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by DB4LYFE
    i got a vin 4 the white ef!!!! but is the primer one the white one now just fixed and primed?

~DB4LYFE
    honestly i have no idea, but that could be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by quiet_s0ng
    honestly i have no idea, but that could be the case.
    well i have a vin on my EF if anyone could possibly check? reward given if returned!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12