Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Discover Mill Mall** Almost Stolen!!

Next adventure is... Just_CHill's Avatar

Default **Discover Mill Mall** Almost Stolen!!

So after buying a radiator from SammyPain in Lawrenceville, my girl and I decided to go to the mall to kill some time. I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I'm always paranoid about my car. I park it in a nice clear area (beside a GTO and a Acura TL thinking they would draw attention away from my car LOL) and got ready to go. THANK GOD I always deploy my two killswitches. Went in the mall, ate, walked around, and came out. As I was arriving to my car, I noticed that a BEATUP RED EG SEDAN took off kind fast from the other side of the parking lot. So, the first thing I think is they were messing with my car. But from the outside there were no signs. But as I went to unlock my passenger side door (I ALWAYS lock my doors, even at home!!!), I noticed that instead of unlocking it, I locked it! So that was warning #1. Open my door and I hear music playing, which means my car is on WITHOUT my keys being in the ignition. Then I take a look at the ignition and find that it has been snatched out and tampered with. NO FUKKING WAY!!!

So yeah, lesson learned! Always engage the killswitches and never go back to a mall with my car. What's funny is my g/f was just tell me that no one wants to steal my car! LOLOL! Priceless look on her face that day.

Also, not sure about this much but it makes too much since. Apparently there was a watchout car. Didn't think she (African American female, dark complection) was cause she was still in the same spot just sitting in her NAVY BLUE EK SEDAN WITH CROME 15'S OR 16'S. The only real reason I say she was a part of it cause she was in plain view of my car and the isle I was walking down. As I was fixing my car back to run, she was still just sitting there looking at me every so often. Also when I got into my car, my rear view mirror was turned at an extreme angle. My g/f actually though of the "It may have been pointing to her" theory. She turned it back to what she though it looked like with no adjusting to her first guess and the mirror was looking straight at that car. So watch out for that bi.tch too!!!!

Banned

damn,that sucks. DONT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE MALL! EVER! ..and maybe that woman wit the EK was with them. lol..stalking u ..u should of walked to her and asked her wtf she lookin at hahaha

you should have asked her to stick around and file a police report since she would have obviously saw everything since she was there the whole time??? bet she would havefreaked out if she was w/ them.......but lesson learned. now you have got to find a 1989 ford minivan to DD so this doesn't happen again.

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

still wonder y i dont drive a honda

That was pretty fawked up dude....

Paintless Dent Removal Technician
    Condemnant quod non intellegunt

damn thats f'd up...well good thing that they didnt take your car away from you...

good thing you had kill switches...and if there not in a secret place..you should relocate them to one
    when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators
    BABIES "R" US crew

before q.d comes in here and roast you, i'll copy and paste something.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Quit posting up random fuccing cars that get stolen (or almost stolen) on here. Shiit. This isn't a place to post every single goddamn car in Atlanta.

And your car doesn't get "almost" stolen. It either is or it isn't. Later, QD.
    :idb:

I hate going to that mall with my car.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

lol ive parked at malls a couple times , but no longer than an hour, and usually end up checking on it alot

i havent taken my car to the mall yet! b/c i've been very paranoid... i get paranoid even at walmart... its crazy.. i've worked to hard for my car for it to get stolen.... well its good to hear you car wasn't stolen..

shoot, you should park under a camera. (if you park by the movies.)

I kind of want to bait someone, and make sure they dont eever want/try to steal a car again...

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolic.
    shoot, you should park under a camera. (if you park by the movies.)
    yea but you can't always park where you want too..

ive parked in weird places over there and never had an issue, but i guess i don't have a honda. My maxima needed a chip in the key which at least made it a little harder
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg®
    Chris
    Lol, I know man. But I learned my lesson.

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

discover mills is a known hotspot for car theft.

don't leave any car you care about unattended there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Stupid fruity Swagg

big ups to your killswitches saved ya car

dumb fu.cken theives

ive always taken my cars to discover mills and never had a problem. the best parking at discover mills is at the AMC top deck where you are isolated from all the cars under the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat
    I kind of want to bait someone, and make sure they dont eever want/try to steal a car again...

i want to do the same sh1t man...
    FL

damn man glad to hear they werent able to stel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

if i take suby or rx-7 out...i park it in the handicap.

ATL's Slow3st DSM!!! Ronsam2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    if i take suby or rx-7 out...i park it in the handicap.
    Sunny, not everyone steals their grandpa's handicap parking sign.

Oh and damn glad the OP put those kill switches.

Certified Gearhead

Man, the Mall is a bad place for Honda products. Kill switches are the ONLY way to go.
    01' Mercedes C320 $10500 o.b.o. or trade 4 G35 coupe
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...9#post38098929

sucks to hear that ... 10 minutes at any mall and I'm already draggin my gf out to the car to go home. Lol ..

good thing they didn't get your car.
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

I ♥ s2

be careful man..there are alot of foks tryin to get nice cars for free =[

If she was still sitting there I would have walked up and be like BAM! and start kicking her shi.t .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

I know a dude that had two killswitches, they tried to steal his car so many times it wasnt funny.Every nite he would wake up and be like dang they got in it again.
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

hello

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat

yeah that area is a hotspot, ive had one of my friends teggy stolen there one time, it was found hours later stripped to the max, imma do that one day though , very great idea emminodagreat, to teach them a lesson, imma just buy a teg, ek, or eg and roll with a friend there then sit in your friends car near by but not to close and when they come and try to make a hit on your car, jump out of your friends car with baseball bats or a group of your friends make sure your friends car is tinted like 15% hahaha so they cant see through your friends window ...and beat the living day lights out of them to teach them not to steal anymore that would be halarious LOL

this si why we cant have nice things
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

Quote Originally Posted by Sport1.3
    this si why we cant have nice things
    wordplay: 9.5
    omgwtfpunintended?!: 10

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    wordplay: 9.5
    omgwtfpunintended?!: 10

Yeah but is it good enough for the gold?
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    still wonder y i dont drive a honda
    I know some people that will come get your Cheby,Too! Thefts dont have limits on restriction on what they steal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    I know some people that will come get your Cheby,Too! Thefts dont have limits on restriction on what they steal.

So you know some Thieves and you don't report them ? wow..

NO F**KING WAY!!!BRO MY CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!... I parked my Red 92 EG hatch(flat black hood,grey primered pass fender) around in front of the skate park for right at an hour around 7:45pm came out and it was gone!!!...parked next to me was some chick with three kids in the back seat!!!...I guarantee you it was prob the same people we are talking about....all I remember seeing was a beat up 97 black accord with chromies and either white headlights or HID's rollin around....man if you or anyone have any leads please let me know ASAP!!!!!!...and keep a look out for a full titanium exhaust,15 bronze Konigs,and a B16a w/ brand new aluminum radiator for sale..here's a pic if you could keep a look out I'd appreciate it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just_CHill
    So after buying a radiator from SammyPain in Lawrenceville, my girl and I decided to go to the mall to kill some time. I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I'm always paranoid about my car. I park it in a nice clear area (beside a GTO and a Acura TL thinking they would draw attention away from my car LOL) and got ready to go. THANK GOD I always deploy my two killswitches. Went in the mall, ate, walked around, and came out. As I was arriving to my car, I noticed that a BEATUP RED EG SEDAN took off kind fast from the other side of the parking lot. So, the first thing I think is they were messing with my car. But from the outside there were no signs. But as I went to unlock my passenger side door (I ALWAYS lock my doors, even at home!!!), I noticed that instead of unlocking it, I locked it! So that was warning #1. Open my door and I hear music playing, which means my car is on WITHOUT my keys being in the ignition. Then I take a look at the ignition and find that it has been snatched out and tampered with. NO FUKKING WAY!!!

So yeah, lesson learned! Always engage the killswitches and never go back to a mall with my car. What's funny is my g/f was just tell me that no one wants to steal my car! LOLOL! Priceless look on her face that day.

Also, not sure about this much but it makes too much since. Apparently there was a watchout car. Didn't think she (African American female, dark complection) was cause she was still in the same spot just sitting in her NAVY BLUE EK SEDAN WITH CROME 15'S OR 16'S. The only real reason I say she was a part of it cause she was in plain view of my car and the isle I was walking down. As I was fixing my car back to run, she was still just sitting there looking at me every so often. Also when I got into my car, my rear view mirror was turned at an extreme angle. My g/f actually though of the "It may have been pointing to her" theory. She turned it back to what she though it looked like with no adjusting to her first guess and the mirror was looking straight at that car. So watch out for that bi.tch too!!!!
    Last edited by mk4r34; 10-08-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Certified Gearhead

Man...**** those people. Sympathy goes out to you dude. And to the OP i'm glad your car didn't get stolen, great call on the killswitch. To the rest, it's bull**** that we have to feel that insecure about our vehicles. ****en' bastards....

Sorry to hear that dude. I hope they catch who's stealing these cars. Wish it was martial law so that I could fukk some shit up!!

ATL's Slow3st DSM!!! Ronsam2006's Avatar

Damn two victims??? That just sucks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mk4r34
    NO F**KING WAY!!!BRO MY CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!... I parked my Red 92 EG hatch(flat black hood,grey primered pass fender) around in front of the skate park for right at an hour around 7:45pm came out and it was gone!!!...parked next to me was some chick with three kids in the back seat!!!...I guarantee you it was prob the same people we are talking about....all I remember seeing was a beat up 97 black accord with chromies and either white headlights or HID's rollin around....man if you or anyone have any leads please let me know ASAP!!!!!!...and keep a look out for a full titanium exhaust,15 bronze Konigs,and a B16a w/ brand new aluminum radiator for sale..here's a pic if you could keep a look out I'd appreciate it!!!!!!

HOLY SH*ITTTTTTT DUDE I saw this car like 2 days ago on Grayson hwy by the QT in lawrenceville!! ill keep look out ..i live a mile from the QT!

No SH*T!!!...well they stolen it wednesday night around 7:50-8:00pm from Discover Mall....you see which direction they were going??..it's got to be the same people doing this at Gwinnett Mall too!!!!!...I have a fu**ed up sense that the security or Lance impound is in on it...a bunch of people think so..cause when I saw the surveilance cameras it was pointless!!..she couldn't even zoom in on what happened...and she rushed everything like she didn't give a sh*t!!!..there's my car then she went back and it was gone??..so I picked it up (look at it)from Lance impound in Lawrenceville today and they took EVERYTHING!!!...this time they got my motor!!..so if anyone would keep an eye out for a XSi B16a/J1 trans /PR3 ecu w/Mugen valve cover brand new aluminum radiator,15 Konigs,full titanium catback exhaust that's all i want back...this car is so busted I don't have the funds to rebuild it again...but,please keep a lookout on the parts section or at meets cause im pass that point to do some damage to someone!!id appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadassVic
    HOLY SH*ITTTTTTT DUDE I saw this car like 2 days ago on Grayson hwy by the QT in lawrenceville!! ill keep look out ..i live a mile from the QT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast