Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Discover Mill Mall** Almost Stolen!!

Well my car has already been stolen twice!!once from gwinnett mall(last year) and now discover mall...both in October while it was raining...I noticed on the video cams the rain reflects so you really can't see ish at night!!!...i really want to plant a car there or something and either beat the fu**ing lesson out of them or install a lojack or something and find out where exactly they are parting these cars at!!!..we all know where they drop it off..I'm just more blown away that they keep getting away with it this long!!!!...this sh*t has got to stop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just_CHill
    Sorry to hear that dude. I hope they catch who's stealing these cars. Wish it was martial law so that I could fukk some shit up!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Sold my Honda because of this shltt right here Sorry to hear guys

Rice Rice Vtec

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

Damn!!! Good thing for those kill switches

just call ill watch ur car like a day care service i live 2min away from discover so hit me up any time u goin lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_aw11 View Post
    Yea well they also make two foot long giant dildos that some girls can handle if they cram it in there....but after that the vagina is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by dariolombia
    just call ill watch ur car like a day care service i live 2min away from discover so hit me up any time u goin lol

hmm ... sounds
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

Eastside Boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just_CHill
    So after buying a radiator from SammyPain in Lawrenceville, my girl and I decided to go to the mall to kill some time. I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I'm always paranoid about my car. I park it in a nice clear area (beside a GTO and a Acura TL thinking they would draw attention away from my car LOL) and got ready to go. THANK GOD I always deploy my two killswitches. Went in the mall, ate, walked around, and came out. As I was arriving to my car, I noticed that a BEATUP RED EG SEDAN took off kind fast from the other side of the parking lot. So, the first thing I think is they were messing with my car. But from the outside there were no signs. But as I went to unlock my passenger side door (I ALWAYS lock my doors, even at home!!!), I noticed that instead of unlocking it, I locked it! So that was warning #1. Open my door and I hear music playing, which means my car is on WITHOUT my keys being in the ignition. Then I take a look at the ignition and find that it has been snatched out and tampered with. NO FUKKING WAY!!!

So yeah, lesson learned! Always engage the killswitches and never go back to a mall with my car. What's funny is my g/f was just tell me that no one wants to steal my car! LOLOL! Priceless look on her face that day.

Also, not sure about this much but it makes too much since. Apparently there was a watchout car. Didn't think she (African American female, dark complection) was cause she was still in the same spot just sitting in her NAVY BLUE EK SEDAN WITH CROME 15'S OR 16'S. The only real reason I say she was a part of it cause she was in plain view of my car and the isle I was walking down. As I was fixing my car back to run, she was still just sitting there looking at me every so often. Also when I got into my car, my rear view mirror was turned at an extreme angle. My g/f actually though of the "It may have been pointing to her" theory. She turned it back to what she though it looked like with no adjusting to her first guess and the mirror was looking straight at that car. So watch out for that bi.tch too!!!!
    A man good u came in time bra!!
    I went to Discover Mills Mall just to see a damn movie with my girl. I even park in front of a camera and they still got it. Ever since I got my car back it never drove right after that. But i wish i would have came back to my area to see the same damn movie. I wish i would have came outside sooner. But I live and i learn.. But I still want to know who took my integra.

IA Member

put a 2way pager alarm on your car and take out the locking pin from the key hole [both side]..

dam

Unknown

kill switches always work

It makes me happy that my car is hard to start and easy to flood if you don't know exactly how to do it. Tricky Carburetor ftw!

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

Yeah i think we should try and get together one day a couple of us and set up a bait car if anyone wants to get in on it pm me and we can set something up some high school punks stole my boys teg not even a week ago this needs to stop and the po po's dont care they didnt even go to my friends house they did a damn report over the phone f**kin crazy but yeah if anyone wants to do it pm me

this is the same reson y i dont take my 7 anywhere... if i go sumwhere i make sure everything is locked and i have all my switches on the off position.. then i double check..
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STRteg
    Yeah i think we should try and get together one day a couple of us and set up a bait car if anyone wants to get in on it pm me and we can set something up some high school punks stole my boys teg not even a week ago this needs to stop and the po po's dont care they didnt even go to my friends house they did a damn report over the phone f**kin crazy but yeah if anyone wants to do it pm me
    Now that sounds like an idea, but it could get dangerous if not done right.

Quote Originally Posted by STRteg
    This idea has been brought up several times. Nobody ever carries it out. Plus, you are only stopping one of the millions of car thieves. Not to mention, there are so many areas for a number of things to go wrong. But, fuck it I'm down. I have no problem with planting a hot gun on someone and double tapping them in the face.

Privateer Racing!!

You guys are funny, The guys that are stealing your cars are reading this shit!!!! I know the crew that steals car from gwinnett area, i have posted it so many times already. As matter of fact one was just arrested driving a stolen car, He is the same crew i told everyone about 2 years ago.

The car was stolen from Discover mills mall and they caught him down in Henry county! Same peson that i have been saying for last 2 years!! He is a member on this board!!!

AG Member

i know who you talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    You guys are funny, The guys that are stealing your cars are reading this shit!!!! I know the crew that steals car from gwinnett area, i have posted it so many times already. As matter of fact one was just arrested driving a stolen car, He is the same crew i told everyone about 2 years ago.

The car was stolen from Discover mills mall and they caught him down in Henry county! Same peson that i have been saying for last 2 years!! He is a member on this board!!!

hang a left, make a right and you're there

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat
    I kind of want to bait someone, and make sure they dont eever want/try to steal a car again...
    x2

hecks yeah, man, i just want to catch someone trying to steal my Shyeet, ill beat the crap out of them til i see blood and immobolize them, or, i dont know if i would go to jail or not, but i would fill them with some lead, ( i have to check with the police department to see if i would go to jail for shooting someone trying to steal my car, if i would go to jail, ill just shoot their arms and legs a bunch of times so they cant use them) i have no mercy for theives man, i have worked so freakin hard for everything on my car its not even funny, the only outside fund i have receved for this car was like $60 someone gave me for my birthday, it went straignt into the car, and some jackass thinks he can just take my carp? HElllllll nooooo

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by semitas
    x2

hecks yeah, man, i just want to catch someone trying to steal my Shyeet, ill beat the crap out of them til i see blood and immobolize them, or, i dont know if i would go to jail or not, but i would fill them with some lead, ( i have to check with the police department to see if i would go to jail for shooting someone trying to steal my car, if i would go to jail, ill just shoot their arms and legs a bunch of times so they cant use them) i have no mercy for theives man, i have worked so freakin hard for everything on my car its not even funny, the only outside fund i have receved for this car was like $60 someone gave me for my birthday, it went straignt into the car, and some jackass thinks he can just take my carp? HElllllll nooooo
    You wont do half what you say to the thief.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

Quote Originally Posted by GSRtegŪ
    You wont do half what you say to the thief.
    the only way what you're saying would be if they are deep, which in that case a small shootout would occur, or something, but if its only one or two of them, dawg believe me they wont walk away,

see just the fact that i catch you trying to break into my car, gives me a huge green light to do you in, i prefer hands on, but you never know these day, my only fear would be the outcome, going to court and all that crap, those attorneys can be ridiculously persuasive, which i admire that about them, but its no good when its against you

but anyhow, my current car is super stock right now, and its an auto, it's not "Clean" like these other civics around, i mean in reality what would you do if you caught someone breaking into your car?

glad your car wasn't stolen.......hell, I haven't had an import in 2 yrs and even then I utilized kill switches. on top of that, I would pull the plug on my MSD and fuel pump fuse also.

sad thing is that it seems as if most of the crooks these days work for tow companies. snatch your whole car regardless of what's in it. can't say that I miss having a car with thousands in mods that standard insurance wouldn't cover.

I don't have these concerns now though, I drive a beat up bruiser and the only real value is the engine & sound system which can easily be replaced. the other ride is completely stock and insurance would kick back any losses there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12