Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !! Someone Tried To steal my EGhatch !!

is doin you

Exclamation !! Someone Tried To steal my EGhatch !!

IN BUFORD...SUMMER PARK APARTMENT
    if anyone know anyone that lives here or around please lmk

So...this was on monday night...i let the dog out around 12...all was good.. .....oh and this is in my apartment complex right infront of my building...........so i wake up at 6...leave to go to work at 6:30... walk to my car and see that my window is broke and door is fucced up and my ignition was fuced with andi know they wanted the whole car cuz NOTHING was missing out of it..... WOW right infornt of my place! ... so i do the usual...call the cops and do a report and stuff..

now the apartment are way way in the back off the main rd so i am almost POSITIVE it is someone that lives here or maybe on IA?? cuz they had to have known wut i have in it.......
    and if i find them its gonna be street justice..then ill do the stuff

fuc with my new car...i dare you.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -030-jpg   -031-jpg   -032-jpg  

DBlock

that fackinggggg suxsssss!!!!!!........cotdamnit!!!!.......1

Sorry to see that.

Damn. Sorry dude, they almost had it from the looks of it.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

is doin you

ya man... i wonder if someone was walking there dog or something...something scared them and made them leave

Quote Originally Posted by Trini4U
    Damn. Sorry dude, they almost had it from the looks of it.

Damn dude, that sux...

thats fvcked up! sorry to see this
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Got an alarm? If not, get one. Wouldn't hurt to have a shotgun either lol.

Bozzio for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard
    Got an alarm? If not, get one. Wouldn't hurt to have a shotgun either lol.
    No sir it wouldnt

StudioZDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal75
    Topdown for miles make vertical smiles.

that really sucks but at least you still have it... duluth is bad for this crap. My eg was stolen from my apartments in duluth too.... get some security asap!

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

$100 it was someone on IA or someone who followed you from a meet. Reason i say if u have a nice honda...don't whore it if so then don't complain if it gets stolen. Sucks to see it bashed up, but glad it's still there. Now don't pop ur hood at every meet.

i bet it was thacker . lol just j/k, but it sucks that ur car was ALMOST stolen.

is doin you

ahahahhaha lol wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by 00CelicaGT
    i bet it was thacker . lol just j/k, but it sucks that ur car was ALMOST stolen.

it does not look like they even broke the ignition
    Hella stock member!

is doin you

wow ......... the whole part of a car meet is for you to come out, bring the car, show your car.. other wise wuts the point of bringing it???... haging out with friends and chilling..

so intill then...you dont desirve it.....so really shut the fucc up if all your gonna do is say everything "should be"....and just fyi...that car was up there twice.

so like i said b4

and Dont bring you car to another CAR meet next time

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    $100 it was someone on IA or someone who followed you from a meet. Reason i say if u have a nice honda...don't whore it if so then don't complain if it gets stolen. Sucks to see it bashed up, but glad it's still there. Now don't pop ur hood at every meet.

is doin you

everything was hanging... ia had already put it all back up then my girl came out with the camera

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    it does not look like they even broke the ignition

IA's Instigator

whoa that sucks, but im so glad they didnt get it! its horrible that you cant show it off like you should be able to. alarm time

damn that sucks..damn the pry'd the f out your door! suprise you didnt hear it...well sh!t if i was knocked out i wouldnt hear it either...good thing they didnt take it from you
    when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators
    BABIES "R" US crew

Do you hit your car alot where you stay?Usually if somone see you boosting around or hitting it they will check you out.I hope you have kill switches or alarm.Also think about the last meet you been to .The last stuff you have sold did you meet the person somewhere or did you come to your house.One thing I hate about when car break ins happen damn cops dont fingerprint sh*t.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Hope you find them my radio got stole and it was just some cheap bs.They broke my window I found glass in my car for about 3months afterward
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

is doin you

naw i never hit it were im at ..no room lol...and i never have anyone come to my house when i sell something..i always meet them...i really think that its someone in the apartment... theres NO security wut soever in here..no cameras.. not officer to patrol at night..NOTHing.....

im having a patition being signed by everyone that lives here now to get cameras or something and wile i was doing this....GUESS WUT!!! i found out others cars have been broken into...stuff takin, cars Keyed up, TV's missing from apartment... FUC this palce....

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    Do you hit your car alot where you stay?Usually if somone see you boosting around or hitting it they will check you out.I hope you have kill switches or alarm.Also think about the last meet you been to .The last stuff you have sold did you meet the person somewhere or did you come to your house.One thing I hate about when car break ins happen damn cops dont fingerprint sh*t.

Banned

damn sucks bro
    its a nice ass EG so get kill swichtes or a bad ass alarm
    hope it dont get stolen....
    might wanna take the ECU for a week everytime u go to sleep.

Banned

rent a house wit a couple of CLOSE friends...just my .02

turbos

My car was stolen out of a gated apartmentment complex with cameras and guess what the cops didnt even bother to take a look at the videos. So basically if ur ride ghets stolen hope u have insurance.

Sux about ur car bro at least it still there. i would hook up a kill switch and something so the hood can only be open by you.

and alarms and kill switchs FTW!

you now the world is going to **** when you have to put a club, an alarm, a kill switch and a quick release steering wheel on a 15 year old honda just so it still in your drive way when you wake up in the morning.
    TOO BIG

Banned

damn sucks ..........i thought ur EG was white?
    lol im wrong then . lolz

Dude, we had a string of break ins in my apartment complex in buford, my old Galant VR4 included. We dont have cameras, no security, hell 3/4 of the time our gates are open wider than brittney spears' legs. Management doesnt care, Ive complained NUMEROUS times to them about the gates never being shut, but they dont care. When it comes time to renew, I will be looking elsewhere before I look into staying here. They dont care.

PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    hell 3/4 of the time our gates are open wider than brittney spears' legs. .

ahahahhahahah lolz

Quote Originally Posted by bikerj11
    naw i never hit it were im at ..no room lol...and i never have anyone come to my house when i sell something..i always meet them...i really think that its someone in the apartment... theres NO security wut soever in here..no cameras.. not officer to patrol at night..NOTHing.....

im having a patition being signed by everyone that lives here now to get cameras or something and wile i was doing this....GUESS WUT!!! i found out others cars have been broken into...stuff takin, cars Keyed up, TV's missing from apartment... FUC this palce....
    Yea most apartments dont tell residents stuff like that.

jason im almost positive its someone in ur aparment complex ur apartments are WAYYWAYYWAYYY too hidden for anyone to that...I guess it really didnt help eveytime we worked on ur car with the hood popped in the middle of the day in the parking lot..when eveyone is walking by staring. this sucks but at least u got ur stang back
    FL

Yeah dude, Summer Park is so far back there. You wouldnt know it was there unless you lived there or had visited. Someone knew about your car, knew what you had, and wanted it. This **** is starting to hit too close to home. Next Im going to have to go to the damn mountains and hide in a hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Gates arent anything,My brothers apartments most of the time the gate on the exit side is always open.Or somone opens it for you like one day, forgot the password some dumbass walked up and was like I got you and put his code in.He never seen me before I was calling my brother like a this dude let me in nevermind.Then I asked him wtf is up with the gates being opend all the time he said they are always open.I couldnt live in a spot like that.

One Curve At A Time

Sorry man, but atleast your thieves suck at stealing
    97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS

Quote Originally Posted by Cjrp18
    Sorry man, but atleast your thieves suck at stealing
    Thats one good thing and seem like high school punks that stole my radio.And broke my window

It looks like they were trying to pry open the door & unlock it without busting out the window.... & then they ****ed up & broke it & freaked out & gave up....

i swear, this is such bull****.... thank god nothing like this has ever happened to me (and i hope it doesnt) except one time when we lived in kennesaw, I left a radio on my front seat overnight & the next morning there was paint chipped off the top of my door & it looked like someone tried to cram a coathanger in there & unlock the door.

all this honda stealing going on is really starting to freak me out =(

gottdaamn. be careful they might try it again if they didnt get it the first time. sorry to see it like that though u have a tiite ass hatch

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bikerj11
    wow ......... the whole part of a car meet is for you to come out, bring the car, show your car.. other wise wuts the point of bringing it???... haging out with friends and chilling..

so intill then...you dont desirve it.....so really shut the fucc up if all your gonna do is say everything "should be"....and just fyi...that car was up there twice.

so like i said b4

and Dont bring you car to another CAR meet next time
    don't need to get pissy, wasn't arguing with you....said a valid point. Yea point of a car meet is come chill, hang out, show ur car, but if i had a car that others might want or parts of it....i would keep hood closed so 80% of the crowd doesn't swarm over it, including potential thieves. Especially in a nicely built honda and def if it gets parked at a apt. Your car was up there twice and funny how mostly everyone knew what it had in it. My car's there every meet, u know what i got? Plus till few months ago i owned one of the cleanest GSR around, it was at meets....ever noticed it?

it sucks it got broken into and **** u have to go through, but just saying for ur cars safety......
    Last edited by UpSideDownDesi; 07-31-2008 at 01:26 AM.

SoooperDooooperLS

damn that sux... i just saw u driving down hwy29 yesterday

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    don't need to get pissy, wasn't arguing with you....said a valid point. Yea point of a car meet is come chill, hang out, show ur car, but if i had a car that others might want or parts of it....i would keep hood closed so 80% of the crowd doesn't swarm over it, including potential thieves. Especially in a nicely built honda and def if it gets parked at a apt. Your car was up there twice and funny how mostly everyone knew what it had in it. My car's there every meet, u know what i got? Plus till few months ago i owned one of the cleanest GSR around, it was at meets....ever noticed it?

it sucks it got broken into and **** u have to go through, but just saying for ur cars safety......
    yea man i agree with sunny!!!!!............to drive a nice honda and not have a garage to put it in would make me 95% paranoid all the time!!!!......them shyts get stolen outta gwinnett alot!!!!.......so alarm or bust homie!!!!....1

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    yea man i agree with sunny!!!!!............to drive a nice honda and not have a garage to put it in would make me 95% paranoid all the time!!!!......them shyts get stolen outta gwinnett alot!!!!.......so alarm or bust homie!!!!....1
    I would proble take so much stuff out and unplug stuff.I get nervous and I live at a house.My friend said a dude he knows they stole his car out of the garage.So I guess it aint safe nowhere.Might have to start parking in front of my window lol.Light sleeper FTW

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    I would proble take so much stuff out and unplug stuff.I get nervous and I live at a house.My friend said a dude he knows they stole his car out of the garage.So I guess it aint safe nowhere.Might have to start parking in front of my window lol.Light sleeper FTW
    yea the shyt sucks nowadays!!!! but i guess im glad i drive a dodge!!!!......i know too many of my boys that have gotten their honda/acura stolen.......

but damn i never heard of someones car getting stolen outta the garage........theives are getting too good!!!! ........they can KISS MY A$$!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!......1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast