Thread: 99 GST stolen

Default 99 GST stolen

My buddies 99 Mitsubishi GST was stolen . It was parked in the lot by club Loca Luna @ Amsterdam and Monroe, Saturday night between 11:30-3 a.m. It's a green 99 GSt with Konig old school "GTR" rims plate# 531 RRH Floyd county, it haves all the go fast goodies and alot of blood and sweat went into this vehicle. If anyone knows anything, or hear about some top quality parts being sold. Please call my boy Nelson @ 404-580-8492 or p.m me. By the way this car have the making of a 10 sec. car .
    Last edited by 2turbo4u; 07-27-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Finally!!! Someone with enough sense to post pictu...............ooops.. I was mistaken. Oh well. Good luck to him. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Well Q.D he doesn't have any pictures of the car. I did ask him though.

providing a license plate number would make it easier. Sorry about his loss though.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Hey I seen 2 million 99 gst today I think one of them might be your boys but I didnt try an chase them all because I didnt know for sure because I dont have a GodDayum Pic,license plate nor any good details to make it easy to point out...I guess next time I will just Guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u
    Well Q.D he doesn't have any pictures of the car. I did ask him though.

sorry to hear man, know it sucks getting bashed, but too many people come on here telling stories about how their civic or teg got stolen and no pics, so it kinda makes people a little hard. Talk to your boy, see if you can get pics.

One Curve At A Time

Dude, that sucks, I'm sure he will find it once it crankwalks,lol, no jkjk, For real though, good luck finding it
    97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS

Quote Originally Posted by Cjrp18
    Dude, that sucks, I'm sure he will find it once it crankwalks,lol, no jkjk, For real though, good luck finding it
    no, actually you werent kidding. maybe crankwalk is a secretly built-in safety feature from mitsu.haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

I will try to get the license plate number from him and what not....thanks for ya'll concern. The car have an AEM sticker on both lower rear rocker panels(skirt).
    Last edited by 2turbo4u; 07-24-2008 at 08:59 AM.

Go join over on www.gadsm.org and post this up. They will help you keep a lookout all over the state, and we have quite a few members in SC, Bama and TN also. So sign up over there and post the DETAILS with pics. Not "making of a 10 second car,
    or "all the go fast goodies." Post a mods list, plate #, vin # and get your hands on some pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Plate # 531 RRH Floyd county. The story goes like this, a tech that works at one of the shops in Ga. worked on the car on the side afterwork. The car is built w/ 2.4L stroker, shep tranny aftermarket manifold AEM ecu. car dyno *** h.p but 600+ lbs tq. The tech had ask my friend to take the car to his house to finish the car up? Then last weekend when it was stolen the tech asked my friend where are you?, what are you doing tonight? My friend told him where he was going and he said yo I'm gonna come through. Well the tech got to the club over an hour late and he had some friend with him. We believe during that time is when the car was stolen. My friend asked the tech for pictures of the car and said he had none but he had some previously? Don't know how much h.p the car made on the dyno.
    Last edited by 2turbo4u; 07-28-2008 at 07:35 PM.

The tech sounds pretty suspicious in this situation.......
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Say it isn't so?

Certified Gearhead SleepingTalon's Avatar

I was waiting for Slowdsm to post this, but I know all about it, and I'm gonna be writing statement to the cops if I don't the longblock, and the BOV. Since Killercolt is taking the sensors, I would like the AEM itself. Oh, and I know all about everything, as we've discussed it in detail throughout the day, and have been trying to figure out how best to approach this, but since he's a liar and a thief, I think I'd rather extort all the parts I can. Reporting a stolen car for purposes of insurance fraud and telling the wrong people is a big "no no". The ball is in your court. If you would like, you can PM me a quiz about what happened, and I'll give you the scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    providing a license plate number would make it easier. Sorry about his loss though.

holy **** laughing at your sig. lol

This dude is screwed, committed insurance fraud.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    This dude is screwed, committed insurance fraud.
    if this whole thing is true,this was the dumbest plan ever. 1 he was going to split half of what the car was worth kbb in the divorce anyways.2 even if someone stole the car he was going to have to split the insurance check with the wife at the court date. the smart thing to do was be honest in court and tell the judge how u spent over 20k in the car and u still cant drive the damn car for more than a week at a time without it breaking down! then ask the judge if u can give the ex 2500 dollars to buy her half of the car. that would have been the more adult thing to do. do it right and stay out of jail!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingTalon
    I was waiting for Slowdsm to post this, but I know all about it, and I'm gonna be writing statement to the cops if I don't the longblock, and the BOV. Since Killercolt is taking the sensors, I would like the AEM itself. Oh, and I know all about everything, as we've discussed it in detail throughout the day, and have been trying to figure out how best to approach this, but since he's a liar and a thief, I think I'd rather extort all the parts I can. Reporting a stolen car for purposes of insurance fraud and telling the wrong people is a big "no no". The ball is in your court. If you would like, you can PM me a quiz about what happened, and I'll give you the scoop.
    I p.m you on GADSM ! I'm in the dark on this one. All I know is what my friend told me and I just posted it up because he's not a member on here.