Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know it is time to move when..

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie
    i own a gun
    Who fuccing cares what you have. Not like you'd use it. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Who fuccing cares what you have. Not like you'd use it. Later, QD.
    x2

if someone comes in the house, I WOULD use a gun.

if someone comes in the house, I WOULD use a gun.
    Right. Later, QD.

well, i am sure they have gun ranges all around here. the one near me is in Forest Park...IA gun range meet?
    i am in Canton a lot, so anywhere between Canton and South Atlanta....works for me...

.......or are you just saying i would not shoot another human being if they broke into my house? I have not had it happen yet, but i feel pretty confident I would do it...

.......or are you just saying i would not shoot another human being if they broke into my house? I have not had it happen yet, but i feel pretty confident I would do it...
    I'm saying that I doubt you'd even have the nerve to even grab the gun if you were in that situation. I only know of two people on IA that has ever actually pulled strap on someone. I'm one of them. Everyone can say they'll do it but when it gets right down to it, people that don't see things daily; they don't know what they'd really do. Later, QD.

i see what you mean.
    well, i have to say that you may be right. who knows what i would do if some one actually broke in. the gun stays loaded on my nightstand, and during the day i put a trigger lock on it and lock my room door because i have kids.
    when you are a parent, and you have the kid factor going on, i thinks that steps it up some.
    recently there have been some home break ins in my area. this area is for sure not like Canton. I lived there for a while with my parents they live near Reinhart College. Those loft apartments off Riverstone are looking really good these days.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I'm saying that I doubt you'd even have the nerve to even grab the gun if you were in that situation. I only know of two people on IA that has ever actually pulled strap on someone. I'm one of them. Everyone can say they'll do it but when it gets right down to it, people that don't see things daily; they don't know what they'd really do. Later, QD.
    X2, it's like when you ask someone what would you do if you had a gun to your head or something along those lines they say i would run. Truth is, most wouldn't, they would stand in "shock". Its like People only react to situation appropriately only when they believe they have a chance, if they don't think so they don't do anything. Unless for the less people that have encounter this situation before and are more prepared. I personally don't live in the safest area but at least it is the a main road or Morrow. To bad the drivers are idiots.
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12