So about 10pm last night i was on the phone with a friend of mine when i looked out of the window to see if my roomate had gotten back yet (I can tell the diffrence in his car from others). Out of ****ing nowhere I saw two kids wearing white shirts and white du rags and red (i think) bandana's over their faces tryin to steal my neighbor's wheels. Makes it worse is that it was right next to my car. So Im flippin out because not even 6 months ago my teg was stolen so im tryin to watch these bastards without lettin them see me while I call the cops.

Aparently my neighbor also caught wind ( seeing as we both stay up late and he lives above me) and beat me to it. Sad thing is I like literally 3 mins from a damn police station and they didnt show up til like 20=30 mins later after they left and got rid of the bandanna covering their faces and started walking around the neighborhood walkin tward a building. So here comes GCPD haulin ass in my street looking for these guys and go figure long gone.

I think Im seriously considering moving because my first car was broken into and then they stole my teg and several of my neighbors had break ins or stuff stolen. I mean it's gotten so bad Dominoes makes us get the pizza's in front of our building now since they got robbed twice in one week.

I mean what the hell is this area comming to? The kids couldnt be anymore than like 15 and even if they stole the car where in the hell were they goin because i didnt see any idling cars layin around. The only thing savin that set of wheels was the locks and the fact that you need a allan key to get to the lug nuts, and strangely dominoes pizza pulling up the next building over and the guy shined a light on them.

So anybody living off pleasant hill needs to really look out i hear of a lot of cars disapearing out of apartment complex's as of late and seeing as it took police that long to get to sweetwater road you really gotta be vigilant. I just can't wait to move.