Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attempted Car Jacking @ Pleasantdale light to get on 85N

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Exactly as the title says.

I was driving home last night from a friends house. I noticed I was being followed by another Civic that was riding my tail. I paid no mind to it b/c I am used to this behavior. As I turned on Oakcliff towards Pleasantdale, the car remained SUPER close. I ignored it again since this behavior is nothing new for me and other Honda owners tryin to prove themselves. As I crossed over the railroad tracks he was still following too close I ran over them with no consideration for my dropped car. I made it to the first light that is across from the QT and the Korean Bar thingy. the car was still behind me, but when the light changed the car got out of the turning lane to get on 85N and went to the furthest lane to the right from me (right next to the bridge wall.) I noticed it was a Red Si same chasis as my car and it was dropped on steelies and a black guy was driving. I stared at him for a minute, when I noticed that his passenger door opened and I saw a skinny asian kid come out in a Red Marc Ecko shirt, black jeans and walk behind the car. I never lock my door but I did when I saaw that. By the time I pulled my hand back the kid was at my door with the gun telling me to get the F*** outta my car. It was def fight or flight and I flew outta there. I may have been stubborn or careless but the only thing going through my mind is "Nobody is taking my car again." I ran the red light the red civic turned from 3 lanes over and chased me on the highway, I eventually lost him manuevering(sp?) through traffic, but yeah...I dont think I want a Honda anymore...

I guess be careful if you're on that side of town with a decent
    car.
    Man that makes me worried now just cruzing you never know now a days. Im sorry you had to experience that and glad that nothing happened to you.

I'm suprised he didn't demand you to pop you hood so he could grab your plug wires.

but yeah I'm glad you are alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

WTF?!

I'm so sorry to hear about that, after the sh!t you've already been through. So glad you got away safely, unhurt, and with your car.

unbelievable.

I have my permit, but I do not feel comfortable with gun. My father wants me to get one.
    Remember this self defence is not murder. Id rather them be shot (thieves) than me if you know what I mean.

Glad to hear that you are okay. That **** must have been a life altering experience. Did you happen to get a tag #?

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

i hate all lowlifes. I hope they choke on each others testicles.

If someones following you just call the cops. Guy, girl it doesn't matter. It's your safety if you are concerned about something.

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg®
    Remember this self defence is not murder. Id rather them be shot (thieves) than me if you know what I mean.
    x2.

Dang, 2 times that some bad luck. srry to hear that, at least u got away safe...
    Last edited by cactusEG; 06-13-2008 at 04:54 PM.

holy crap!! You are one brave girl! I dont know what I would have done.. Glad you're ok!!

A quick death is too good for thieves. I'm glad you're alright slwybtngu

....shoulda jumped out and come at him like a spider monkey though. (just kidding) pwnage of car jacker = perfection

-jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

omg. whaaat the fuuuccckkk.

Certified Gearhead

MAN!, I move further and further out to get away from this trash and it seems to keep closing in on me. I remember back when Gwinnett was the safest place to live, now there are murders, shootings and Car jackings all around where I grew up. I drive down 85 almost daily I hate to think about all the criminals down that strip let alone where I work in ATL.

The thing with a Gun is, I can't carry at work, so i would have to leave it in the car, if I leave it in the car and the car gets stolen, then the criminals not only have my car, but they have another gun on the streets to car jack or shoot someone with.

BUT I have thought about getting my wife a SMALL pocket pistol for her in her car, I guess i might need to get one to drive my car too.

Sorry that happened to ya.
    01' Mercedes C320 $10500 o.b.o. or trade 4 G35 coupe
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...9#post38098929

MobSoci3ty President

damn sorri to hear about that happen to you, i go that way every night and morning cus me shop is close to there. I couldn't believe the story you just put up, that area seem so calm never though someone would do that right there. besides all the fake homeless people standing there everyday! well becareful! thanks for the heads up tho

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by importkid4sho
    damn sorri to hear about that happen to you, i go that way every night and morning cus me shop is close to there. I couldn't believe the story you just put up, that area seem so calm never though someone would do that right there. besides all the fake homeless people standing there everyday! well becareful! thanks for the heads up tho
    Really had nothing to do with Pleasantdale area because they had been following her for a while. Makes me wonder if they targeted her exactly or just picked the closest tricked out car Honda/Acura make. I would be worried if they knew where you were coming from.
    01' Mercedes C320 $10500 o.b.o. or trade 4 G35 coupe
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...9#post38098929

WOW!?! Glad you are ok.

Damn these Asians are crazy !

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

Damn, that's crazy. They're probably readin up on this **** right now. Time to go more subtle and change them pink supermeshes. I would have ran out of my car and let lowjack deal with it haha.

yea stupid kids,i mean i'm only 17 but i had my bad days wen i was a kid but i'd never do that to a girl.i bet they had nothing better to do,n i bet his friend wanted the rims for his.
    IA's hawaiian 90 black s13 hatch

chk yur repz

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwrape
    Really had nothing to do with Pleasantdale area because they had been following her for a while. Makes me wonder if they targeted her exactly or just picked the closest tricked out car Honda/Acura make. I would be worried if they knew where you were coming from.
    They turned behind me when I crossed over Buford Highway onto Oakcliff from Winters Chapel.

thx for all the love. I am fine though.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

that's insane. I'm glad you're okay.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rupertaker
    that's insane. I'm glad you're okay.
    x2 just put steelies on and put stock springs on for a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by haynbtu
    yea stupid kids,i mean i'm only 17 but i had my bad days wen i was a kid but i'd never do that to a girl.i bet they had nothing better to do,n i bet his friend wanted the rims for his.
    Quoted.

I can't stand these co*@$uckers out there who take **** they didn't earn. My brother in law had his window smashed for the 40 dollar CD player out of the car I bought him. Exactly why I have a .380 with +P hydroshocks in my glove box.
    2003 Saturn Ion QC 3, 5 Speed, N2O (DD)
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R, SR20DET,
    241 whp/261 wtq (Sold)

Certified Gearhead

Damn that sucks glad to hear your okay. Time to carry id say. I carry a glock 23 easy to conceal but packs a pretty good punch. I'd love to see someone come up to my window get shot up through my door lol.

MAN.. thats crazy girl!!! I'm glad you got away and they didn't open fire on you pissed cause you drove off .. Yeah, you just have to be careful.. I tell my wife all the time.. LOCK YOUR DOORS EVERYTIME YOU GET INTO THE CAR.. It could of been worse.. these idiots could of got in the car with you and made you drive some where.. Just be safe and keep those doors locked.. I want to get a gun for my house and car also but my wife doesn't like it around the kids.. But people today are getting so BOLD.. you have to have something! Unless your 50 cents, haha!!

Yea people are getting bold now days.A gun is the best thing for protection damn shame. People cant even drive home without because attacked.
    Last edited by southside; 06-13-2008 at 04:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

i have no cup holder LongLiveH2b's Avatar

those guys were prob. anyways for wanting pink wheels

:(find_my_EF

damn that s*** sucks! glad to kno u got away safe! after getting my EF stolen i keep my doors locked at ALL times now!

Quote Originally Posted by Long's_NA
    those guys were prob. anyways for wanting pink wheels

damn thats some off the wall ****.. i cant wait untill i'm 21
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg®
    im pretty sure just shooting someone that si tryingt o steal your car wouldn't be considered self defense. If they shot at you first then you shot them then it would definitely be considered self defense. Then you face the difficult part of proving yourself

Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    im pretty sure just shooting someone that si tryingt o steal your car wouldn't be considered self defense. If they shot at you first then you shot them then it would definitely be considered self defense. Then you face the difficult part of proving yourself
    by georgia law, if you are in fear for your life or of personal harm,or even serious harm to others around you, you may respond with deadly force. someone carjacking you with a pistol on you would definately be reasonable cercumstances.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

wow, im so sorry.

anymore info on this? this needs to be reported and ppl need to look out. one more reason to strap!

Next JDM tight slanted sticker needs to be.

I <3 MY
    (PICTURE OF HAND GUN IN VINYL)

somone make a photoshop of it.

****... it's just getting worse around here. I'm glad you're ok.

Makes me really fear getting a more 'popular' car. One thing about the maxima is it doesn't get so much notice
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Exactly as the title says.

I was driving home last night from a friends house. I noticed I was being followed by another Civic that was riding my tail. I paid no mind to it b/c I am used to this behavior. As I turned on Oakcliff towards Pleasantdale, the car remained SUPER close. I ignored it again since this behavior is nothing new for me and other Honda owners tryin to prove themselves. As I crossed over the railroad tracks he was still following too close I ran over them with no consideration for my dropped car. I made it to the first light that is across from the QT and the Korean Bar thingy. the car was still behind me, but when the light changed the car got out of the turning lane to get on 85N and went to the furthest lane to the right from me (right next to the bridge wall.) I noticed it was a Red Si same chasis as my car and it was dropped on steelies and a black guy was driving. I stared at him for a minute, when I noticed that his passenger door opened and I saw a skinny asian kid come out in a Red Marc Ecko shirt, black jeans and walk behind the car. I never lock my door but I did when I saaw that. By the time I pulled my hand back the kid was at my door with the gun telling me to get the F*** outta my car. It was def fight or flight and I flew outta there. I may have been stubborn or careless but the only thing going through my mind is "Nobody is taking my car again." I ran the red light the red civic turned from 3 lanes over and chased me on the highway, I eventually lost him manuevering(sp?) through traffic, but yeah...I dont think I want a Honda anymore...

I guess be careful if you're on that side of town with a decent car.
    Two guys? I have a feeling they're part of GATS. This is a new group coming around trying to make their mark in a different type of setting. I'd beware as they look like they're nothing but candy canes, but they turn out to be licorice sticks. Watch out for GATS. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IndianStig
    Next JDM tight slanted sticker needs to be.

I <3 MY
    (PICTURE OF HAND GUN IN VINYL)

somone make a photoshop of it.
    i'd get it stat!

and put it on the back of the car. see how they react then.

Quote Originally Posted by fight club
    by georgia law, if you are in fear for your life or of personal harm,or even serious harm to others around you, you may respond with deadly force. someone carjacking you with a pistol on you would definately be reasonable cercumstances.
    Only defenses are Self Defense and Defense of Family but at the same time it would be a difficult process to prove that your life was in that amount of danger without them letting off a shot to begin with. In court the other people could say that they only wanted the car and had no intentions of actually shooting but only wanted to use the gun to scare the victim as an aid to getting the car.

What i say to do is shoot them....then take their gun(with gloves or holding a shirt) and shoot a round or two into your car. Then call the police

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Two guys? I have a feeling they're part of GATS. This is a new group coming around trying to make their mark in a different type of setting. I'd beware as they look like they're nothing but candy canes, but they turn out to be licorice sticks. Watch out for GATS. Later, QD.
    Man I hate gangs. Bunch of homos trying to act tough and prey on the innocent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast