Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stolen last night from amc 24 in mt zion

how do you get evolved? involved??
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Donnie stop that please its getting old...Who cares if I spell what wrong or right , its the net not school....
    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    how do you get evolved? involved??

Its not Spelling, Its too completely different words. That could change what he was trying to say completely
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

bump up. need to find this car

wow man that suks
    IA's hawaiian 90 black s13 hatch

any news

Quote Originally Posted by TSALLUSIVE
    ARE YOU PART OF TURTLE?
    First of all don't be pointing fingers. I know them they didn't do it. They don't boost cars. All of them work. Sorry for your lost. But for the Southside area, people or group get blame all the time for something they are not involve in.

to: blake
    addictxxya a bunch of hoes and one pimp thats wat turtle squad is

f-u
    Last edited by mitch lab; 06-13-2008 at 02:50 PM.

[QUOTE=addictxx]
    Quote Originally Posted by southside
    Lol thieves shop at the mall and movies think about it your away from your car for a least 30mins.

ya but u keep sayin u know the ppl so who are the lil bicth ass thieve ppl u know
    You are one stupid mutha****a who doesnt kno about cars getting stolen from the mall.my cuzzin caprice got stolen like back in 95.Everyday cars get stolen from every ****ing where and the for you to say I kno thw ppl you a got damn lie I told you it was a article on here about some dude dat got caught up north trying to steal a car.And was arrested at a Mcdonalds after the car owner caught him. so wtf are you talkin about.everyone on Ia has seen the article and they have also stated that they have seen the dude at publix and out b4.I dont even know you other than the fact that you got your ass whooped at the Varsity so u.For trying to blame **** on us Cuz you wanna be a jackass and not take precautions. for your car not to get stolen by some low life that doesnt have **** else to do but take somones car.

Quote Originally Posted by addictxx
    i mean yall took sanders k-20 after you kicked him out at gun point
    Were you ****ing dreaming sanderboi has never had a k20 and if he was robbed at gun point like you said why everytime he sees us he always say what sup and starts talking to us. Dude your full of ****
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!

Caught a thief 8/19/07
    Not that you care or not, but by reading your posts on stolen vehicle in IA forums I would like to share this with you because of your views towards thief. I do not EVER bring my ] to the malls, theatres, and public places unless I can see my car the whole time in GNett except for this past Sunday. Sunday 8/19/2007 around 6:30ish to 7:00 pm at Venture mall I parked my vehicle facing Q-zar in the Mall parking lot at the back near Venture Dr. I knew that was not a safe place for honda vehicle. I was running late to meet up with a group of friend at q zar so I could not car pool there because I sure did not want to drive to that location. I had to park at the back because there were no opens spots up front so I decide to park where I can see my car instead of in between cars. I was inside Q-zar with my friends for less the 30 minutes every 5 minutes or so I would get up and check my car. After the second look out on my car I sat down for no less then a couple of minutes when my paging alarm beeped I didn't hesistate and proceeded to run towards the door and looked outside. One guy in the and one guy just opening my hood to disarm the siren. I ran half way towards my car not being notice by the two suspects until they saw me and fled inside my for a few seconds thinking that they could lock themselves in but realize their stupidity. One guy fled towards the back of Petco pet store and the other towards the front of the store. That's when 6 of my buddies all scattered to chased them down on foot and manage to catch one of the two suspects running from the front of the Petco Pet store back across Venture Dr. to the McDonalds. The suspect ran to the Mcdonalds restroom attempting to lock himself in but was dragged out by my marine buddy and three other buddies. This is where the most of the IA members dreams gets granted. My four buddies beat the **** out of the suspects( Not to brag because it is unlawful to do that) outside the drive thru area and held him down till the 6 GPD arrived which took less than a minute literally. Arrested him and found a weird looking key which may be the master key that I keep reading about through out this IA forum. The suspects that was arrested was the guy in the The second guy was not found but was seen talking on his cell phone. My other friends said that there was this orangish burgandy mitsu eclipse with a body kit driving to the back of the petco store trying to pick the other suspect up but was unsuccessful because he was spotted by my others friends from the venture mall parking lot. One of my friends said the owner lives off of Boggs rd. in the Idlewylde apartments because he just moved from there last month and seen the car there all the time. These suspect may be the ones that have been dumping cars in forest park back lot and in Clayton county. The suspect that was arrested lives in Hampton, GA not too far from the location I mention above. Info gotten from mug shot below. That is the reason why I did not IM sooner because I wanted to wait for the mugshot and info. (see link below cut and paste) Why? I sent this to you is also because I am happy that I took one car thief off the streets. Thank you for your time for reading this long F.Y.I. message.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

^^^^
    tell him to check by the race gas station on tara blvrd by down town jonesboro in the trailer park alot of cars have come up stolen there and all of them have been stolen on soth side
    Hmm seems like U already kno specially since you said u know alot of ppl who boost.U remember this that u posted in the thread I just posted up

Quote Originally Posted by mp82
    First of all don't be point fingers. I know them they didn't do it. They don't boost cars. All of them work. Sorry for your lost. But for the Southside area, people or group get blame all the time for something they are not involve in.

to: blake
    addictxxya a bunch of hoes and one pimp thats wat turtle squad is

f-u
    i completly agree with you homie. every time something goes on down here the first word out of everyone's mouth is turtle squad. thats bullsh*t ! i remember another incident that happened way up north (bout an hour away) and they blamed one of my boys, then they found out who did it and quickly apologized. everything that happens on the southside is not turtle squad people just need someone to blame when they dont know who did it.

g/l on finding your car homie.

^x2

slidestang66

.I dont even know you other than the fact that you got your ass whooped at the Varsity so u.For trying to blame **** on us Cuz you wanna be a jackass and not take precautions. for your car not to get stolen by some low life that doesnt have **** else to do but take somones car.

frist off i dont think im the one that got my ass whooped what i remeber is that me and him locked up he got one shot one me and ill got a good two or three on him and then my buddys got into it with him but neways its all good now and by the way all i was trying to do was find my buddys car and u post something shady with turtle below it so if yall didnt do it sry. so let me ask u nicer if you know neone that has ne info let tsallusive know because him done with all this drama and **** talk on import..

THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!
    http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380
    link dont work

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdfrk
    link dont work
    x2 post again please

Quote Originally Posted by Halonemojsrat
    x2 post again please
    Somone got caught!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLUSIVEBC
    .I dont even know you other than the fact that you got your ass whooped at the Varsity so u.For trying to blame **** on us Cuz you wanna be a jackass and not take precautions. for your car not to get stolen by some low life that doesnt have **** else to do but take somones car.

frist off i dont think im the one that got my ass whooped what i remeber is that me and him locked up he got one shot one me and ill got a good two or three on him and then my buddys got into it with him but neways its all good now and by the way all i was trying to do was find my buddys car and u post something shady with turtle below it so if yall didnt do it sry. so let me ask u nicer if you know neone that has ne info let tsallusive know because him done with all this drama and **** talk on import..
    I posted somthing shady first thing you said was I think Turtle Squad did it.After I pmd you,you said you know alot of people that steal.So why would you try to blame it on a bunch of ppl that dont, if you know and are friends with thieves then you already know who the ppl you need to speak with .The thing with you getting your ass whooped I seen the vid and you were on the ground. So U Blake for being a Jackass.

HONDA RIDIN LOW BOY

Quote Originally Posted by LiLJames93
    Thats why you invest not just in steering wheel hub.. but also a steering whhel lock. I got one with a key from NRG. That **** is hard as hell to figure it out, and if you do still manage to get it off, you better hav some crazxy contraption or something to drive out with. Because that **** will have to be cut off to get it off.
    too much money for that **** sticck with the pedal lock they gonna need a zizwheel or get door handles from a 4 door so u wont have no key hole (yeh i kno ppl bust windows but thats noise).but yeh i got a riced out prelude i drive around =)(ppl be laughin but **** my **** aint gettin stolen) i keep the integra at the crib only come out to race

it happen at amc 24 im mt zion on south side aka clayton county
    I think the AKA Clayton County part sums it up. That area has gone to total **** it seems. No offense to anyone who lives there, but it's just not the same place as it was ten years ago.

^^^ What place is the same as it was ten years ago.I dont know about yall but clayco always been ****ed up.Its just more lil wanna be thugs down here.

Quote Originally Posted by LordZed
    I think the AKA Clayton County part sums it up. That area has gone to total **** it seems. No offense to anyone who lives there, but it's just not the same place as it was ten years ago.
    it sure isnt the same... but living here for so long you learn to cope with it and prepare your car for the worst
    I give out reps....

^^^ What place is the same as it was ten years ago.I dont know about yall but clayco always been ****ed up.Its just more lil wanna be thugs down here.
    That about sums it up.

I'll put it this way, you never used to hear about corpses being found into the Southlake Mall parking lot from gang initiations. I would go there at night and walk around unarmed. Now, I always carry when have to go to that area. I believe if I am not mistaken, that CC has the highest number of gangs in all of Georgia. Yes, places change. No things don't always stay the same. It's just a damn shame to see them change for the worse instead of the better.
    It's not a total war zone that you have to go all Mad Max and steel gas from overturned tankers or anything. But it definatly has a very very bad side that did not used to be nearly that prominate.
    Car theft happens everywhere. Good areas, bad areas, just anywhere in general. But I'm not suprised in the least about this considering where it happened. I only hope the vehicle is recovered before it's totally stripped and melted down.

I'll put it this way, you never used to hear about corpses being found into the Southlake Mall parking lot from gang initiations. I would go there at night and walk around unarmed. Now, I always carry when have to go to that area. I believe if I am not mistaken, that CC has the highest number of gangs in all of Georgia. Yes, places change. No things don't always stay the same. It's just a damn shame to see them change for the worse instead of the better.
    It's not a total war zone that you have to go all Mad Max and steel gas from overturned tankers or anything. But it definatly has a very very bad side that did not used to be nearly that prominate.
    Car theft happens everywhere. Good areas, bad areas, just anywhere in general. But I'm not suprised in the least about this considering where it happened. I only hope the vehicle is recovered before it's totally stripped and melted down.

at mad max

Its not really that bad as the news and people make it seem.Alot of stuff gets stolen down here but I've heard and seen alot of stuff stolen from up north.So aint **** safe anymore
    including my frontyard!

FUK CC Gangs come to me an get shot lol...j/k BTW am Madmax donnie

^^^Lol tell em to there face.Only a few ppl I know of that will actually shot ya.But thats only like 1 guy all the rest are jokes.I see them walking up and down the street all day.I stay in the middle of it all so I know.

yeah they are a JOKE

my buddys 97 ek coupe was stolen at the movies its red, with a carbon hood, blk houseing head lamps, si tail lights, mugen twin bend exhaust, skunk 2 s2 coil over setup, 01 itr head with a b16a bottom, ls mesh wheels, si wing, the liscnse plate said bb8b8bb, skunk two short shifter ,si gauge,s had two kicker 12s in the. reward of 500 for anyones damn good leads. i know it aint much, thats cause most of it went into the car. back

i think i know whos got ur car. pm me back
    resize pic

rip civic. ill never see you again.

okay, so the pigs found the car last night off clark howell. **** sucks. i expected it, but still. so im gonna go look at it today.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

okay, so the pigs found the car last night off clark howell. **** sucks. i expected it, but still. so im gonna go look at it today.
    So the police are now training to pigs to find stolen vehicles? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

good for you
    Last edited by southside; 07-26-2008 at 11:07 AM.

wtf is yalls problem.

wtf is yalls problem.
    Think your the one with the problem jacka.ss

how you figure. you just come up sayin off the wall bull sh-it. whats up with that uh.... whats ur PROBLEM BOI UH... WHAT DID I DO TO YOU, J R....

Yall tried to blame me and my friends for stealing that damn car.Thats my problem

Who cares!!!!!
    Yall tried to blame me and my friends for stealing that damn car.Thats my problem

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    Who cares!!!!!
    Just like when people say yall snitch on people when yall got caught by the cops snitch!.But hey who cares.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast