Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help me find me stolen turboed Si

imtiredofhondas

Default help me find me stolen turboed Si

2000 Honda Civic Si, black, turbo charged, blue seats, expired tag, carbon fiber front lip.

Reward will be paid.

I do suggest if the person who stole my car is the one to return it to me that you will get the reward money, but you better on your life not tell me you were the one who took it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -car3-jpg   -ca2-jpg   -car1-jpg   -car4-jpg  

oh snhap hommie! I hope all turns out well for you... I will keep my eye balls peeled!

might want to move this into stolen car section to get more views

damn man that sucks hope you find your car with all the sh!t still on it

92 Lx 466, 11.8 @ 111 (Daily Driver )
    98 sunfire GT (terrible gas mileage)

damn dude. you dont live far from me so ill keep my eyes peeled around the area

I <3 my KA-T.

​ka-t.org

imtiredofhondas

i didnt realize there was a stolen car section, mods can move it.

And i do have a cash reward up for this.

Im serious as **** when i say if i find out who did this that noone else will have to worry about this sorry piece of **** again.

And if the person who did this is reading this, i just want you to know that you are one of the biggest worse kind of pussies that walk this planet. Cant become a fu... man and earn your ****, you have to take someone elses. I really wish you would come back to my apartment with or without my car.

Damn that sucks man...

Quote Originally Posted by krisjun2002
    I do suggest if the person who stole my car is the one to return it to me that you will get the reward money, but you better on your life not tell me you were the one who took it.
    ...riiiiiiiiiight, cause they're totally gonna do that.

that does suck though dude, my car was stolen back in october, so i know how it is.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

2000 Honda Civic Si, black, turbo charged, blue seats, expired tag, carbon fiber front lip.

Reward will be paid.

I do suggest if the person who stole my car is the one to return it to me that you will get the reward money,
    You know there is a proper section for this.

but you better on your life not tell me you were the one who took it.
    More idle threats. Yipee.

Good luck, though. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

where was it taken from>?
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

I know you hack..Ree

damn that sucks, its prolly already stripped.....but what area was it stolen from?

hopefully that front tires blows while their driving...looks like its on its last THREAD!

good luck finding ur car tho..

imtiredofhondas

no the tires were new, so they shouldnt blow.

it was taken from my aprtment in mcdonough off exit 218.

It was seen headed south on 42 stopping at a texaco and then headed out turning south towards jackson. With 2 white guys in the car.

The people that stole my car were a white male about 5'11 probably 180 with dark hair and glasses riding with a black girl wearing a white head scarf thing, And she drove the new maxima away while he stalled my car out and then drove it away. There are a few details that i have also received that i will not talk about on here, but it would make since if my neighboor seen all this, dont you think they would of seen a tag?

imtiredofhondas

come on people, someone has to know someont that knows someone, that heard something. I GOT UP TO A $3000 DOLLAR REWARD if someone can lead me to my car, or at least most of my car. If someone is selling parts, let me know.

T3/t67 h.o. turbo
    Jg manifold
    Aeromotive tsunami fuel pump
    sx fuel filter
    aem fuel rail
    neukin a/c manifold and downpipe
    custom 3" exhaust
    My one of a kind wheels
    Gsr motor, highly built pushing 635hp
    hks bov

Or if yall see someone with this setup in their car, let me know, I realize I will probably never see any of it again by now, but im trying not to loose all hope.

And im not making threats, but if i find anything out the words are not so idle.

damn dude thats f up. i no how how u feel i ride around a lot so ill keep my eyes out. this was the first thing that came in mind thats why i didnt get a civic

winderr boy

come on people, someone has to know someont that knows someone, that heard something.
    I already mentioned for you to post this in the right section. It'll get seen more if you would make your posts correct.

And im not making threats, but if i find anything out the words are not so idle.
    I promise you that you're making idle threats. For one, you're probably not that "bad ass." And second, you'd be an idiot to try to be that "badass." To make that threat valid. You going to risk your freedom because someone else risked theirs? You're a complete dumbass. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by tueyy
    damn dude thats f up. i no how how u feel i ride around a lot so ill keep my eyes out. this was the first thing that came in mind thats why i didnt get a civic
    Lolol. Damn. I can think of many other reasons than this. Later, QD.

imtiredofhondas

you know maybe i am a dumbass for wanting to reduce the chance of this happening again. It isnt just about my car, its about all the people who drop every dime they have into what the love, and 6 years later when they can finally be happy with what they have accomplished someone else decides to just drive away with it. I want my car back, bad... but what i want worse is for the ass hats who are doing this is to feel the pain that I, or anyone who has had their car stolen, feel.

So quickdodge, i dont know who are you, i dont really care, but if you just want come in here and tell me what im doing wrong then just ignore this post. Now, im not going to continue arguing with you because i dont need this thread to get locked. And honestly dude, as offensive as you are getting about my words im starting to get a little suspicious of you.

p.s. my number is 404-580-5498 if anyone hears or sees anything.

So quickdodge, i dont know who are you, i dont really care, but if you just want come in here and tell me what im doing wrong then just ignore this post. Now, im not going to continue arguing with you because i dont need this thread to get locked. And honestly dude, as offensive as you are getting about my words im starting to get a little suspicious of you.
    First off, this thread won't get locked. I'll make sure it doesn't.

Lastly, pursue that angle and see where that gets you. Seriously.

No back to the (alleged) argument. I can understand what you're feeling. I can't know it because it's never happened to me. But I know it's got to be gut-wrenching to have this take place. But you'd rather spend your time making a license plate for someone else's car rather than building up a new/different car for yourself? You think you'll really be happy having (or adding to) a criminal background all because of a car? I mean I like my car and all, but I'm not letting someone else's actions end up putting me in jail over it. I stick with my statement.....if you think you'll do this, you're an idiot. I'll stick with my other statement.....you won't do a thing. Later, QD.

imtiredofhondas

Thats the point, i dont have the money, and will never have the money to do this again.

And you dont think i realize the consequences of doing what the cops cant... or wont?

And will i take the risk of getting in serious trouble to bring justice to these ass holes... YES! in a heart beat. Now, if that makes me stupid, then i guess the rest of mankind through the rest of history has to be considered stupid as well. Second, my actions will be my burden, you will never know if i got locked up for getting whats mine, so it shouldnt be your concern. I have done very well for myself and i have avoided trouble up until this point... maybe its time for a change, a change im willing to embrace if given enough information.

Did you have something to do with it quickdodge? you can send me a private message. If you didnt, why antagonize the situation? And im not making accusations, im just asking questions... questions that are building with suspicion.

i will keep my eyes open for ya man. i live on the southside as well.

imtiredofhondas

thanks to all who are trying to help, but im going to say keeping an ear out for parts is probably the best approach by now.

Thats the point, i dont have the money, and will never have the money to do this again.
    Did you build this car in a day? I think I read that it took you about 6 years, right? Yeah.

And will i take the risk of getting in serious trouble to bring justice to these ass holes... YES! in a heart beat. Now, if that makes me stupid, then i guess the rest of mankind through the rest of history has to be considered stupid as well.
    The "rest of mankind?" Are you serious? There is not ONE material possession worth me going to jail over. If that car is worth that much to you, you deserve what ever comes to you IF you act on your "threat."

Second, my actions will be my burden, you will never know if i got locked up for getting whats mine, so it shouldnt be your concern.
    Actually, I will know if something happens. It's not my concern. I like making people like you look foolish. Not that you needed my help on that.

I have done very well for myself and i have avoided trouble up until this point... maybe its time for a change, a change im willing to embrace if given enough information.
    Wow. See what I mean?

Did you have something to do with it quickdodge? you can send me a private message. If you didnt, why antagonize the situation? And im not making accusations, im just asking questions... questions that are building with suspicion.
    Why don't you try and find out, man? Follow your woman's intuition and see where that takes you. It won't be your happy place I promise you that. This, truly, is laughable. Later, QD.

imtiredofhondas

wow, it really seems like im getting under your skin man. i really have to wonder if there is a reason for that, and since your so worried about my getting in trouble should i have the cops interview you? I really wouldnt want to make the wrong call and get in trouble... because mommy quickdodge told me to be careful. See man, what you dont know is that i have lost my family, my girlfriend, and now the only other thing that mattered to me at all in the last 6 months so maybe im not thinking with the right mind on how "I" want to handle this situation, and maybe i just dont care. Now, go ahead and make some dumbass assumption about why I know longer have my family or my girlfriend and then i can make you look like a foolish ass hole for running your mouth a little to much all the while you feel about 3" tall.

So, if you are aware that my actions do not affect you in any way, then just stay out of my business. The only reason why i keep this going is to keep getting my thread bumped to the top so people will read this and hopefully be helpful instead of following the path of a dip****.

It did take me the better part of 6 years, most of them i lived with mom and dad (when i had them). Now im on my own, in my own place with a new truck and no money to start over. And besides, 6 more years will make me 31 years old, do you really think i want to be just completing a car when im 31?

And i may diserve what is coming to me, but as much as the material possession means to me, it obviously means just as much to them... so doesnt that mean they diserve what is coming to them? And once again, i have made no threats. Threats imply that i know what will happen when i see them, and in all honesty, i have no idea.

And now you got me real curious as to how you would know if something happens to me, real damn curoius... how do you know me? And this situation cant end in a happy place i know this, no solution to the problem is a happy one. But maybe while you sit at your desk arguing over import atlanta and someone is stealing whatever means the most to you, then you can be a push over and let them get away with it, but Ive never really been a push over and i dont plan on being one now. Sorry if my woman's intuition is telling me stand up and be a man.

wow, it really seems like im getting under your skin man. i really have to wonder if there is a reason for that, and since your so worried about my getting in trouble should i have the cops interview you?
    Like I said, do what you do. If you honestly think I had something to do with this, ask around about me. You get under my skin? Come on, dude. Someone of your stature couldn't possibly.

See man, what you dont know is that i have lost my family, my girlfriend, and now the only other thing that mattered to me at all in the last 6 months so maybe im not thinking with the right mind on how "I" want to handle this situation, and maybe i just dont care. Now, go ahead and make some dumbass assumption about why I know longer have my family or my girlfriend and then i can make you look like a foolish ass hole for running your mouth a little to much all the while you feel about 3" tall.
    I draw lines at speaking about someone other than the person involved. Your p[arents have nothing to do with this, so why would I talk about them? It's tragic that you lost your parents. I know how that is. Think about this... do you think your parents would think you're "a man" if you handle the situation like you "say" you're going to? And you make me look foolish? Again, man. I'm way above your comprehension of most anything. Trust that. You don't have the mental arsenal to make me look anything but smarter.

So, if you are aware that my actions do not affect you in any way, then just stay out of my business.
    You put this on a public forum. So it's free domain. All you had to do was bypass my comment instead of trying to point your little finger in my direction.

do you really think i want to be just completing a car when im 31?
    What's wrong with that? Do you have any clue as to how people well past their 30s start on a project car? I'm 38 and just now got my 79 Civic out of the shop with fresh engine install.

And once again, i have made no threats. Threats imply that i know what will happen when i see them, and in all honesty, i have no idea.
    You made threats and, obviously, you're confused as to the definition of the word.

And now you got me real curious as to how you would know if something happens to me, real damn curoius... how do you know me?
    I don't know you. Have no clue. But I'll let you in on a little secret. Actually, it's not so little. Police and arrest records are public domain.

And this situation cant end in a happy place i know this, no solution to the problem is a happy one.
    There is a solution. And, while I know you'll miss the car and be quite angry about the situation (which I know is why you made your "threats"), you'll eventually move on. It can end in a happy setting, man. Believe me. You name it and I've pretty much been through it. Ten years ago, I was literally homeless. Living right on Buford Hwy in Atlanta. With nothing. Now, I have a $175k house, a wonderful wife and four awesome children. Along with four cars.

But maybe while you sit at your desk arguing over import atlanta
    Two wrongs here, and in this case, it makes me right. I don't hold a desk job. I'm also not arguing. An argument features valid points on both sides. This discussion is one-sided.

Sorry if my woman's intuition is telling me stand up and be a man.
    If you think being a man involves going to jail over a car, then you've got it all wrong, dude. Look, I'm just trying to let you know that a car is NO reason to lose your life. You may have a low point right now, which isn't that low (not to take anything away from your human losses), but you're obviosuly not down and out or even down on your luck. If you have a house and a car and a job and your bills are paid, then you're still doing better than A LOT of people. I would just hate to see someone lose what you have over a car.

But if you still think I did it, hey, we can talk whenever you want. Later, QD.

Damn I know a couple of people might need to read that^^^

imtiredofhondas

one with so much arrogance will never see fault in his own words or doings, therefor the arguments will stay one sided, but much to the misunderstanding of the common reader and very much to the disillusion of the arrogant one.

at 38, do you have so little of a life to where you have time to pick apart what i say sentence by sentence? I am not insulting, it is just a question of curiosity.

I am only down this far on luck because this is where i choose to draw the line, now the comprehension of that may come to you at a later time... hopefully sooner, but it will none the less.

My parents are not dead, i dont want to confuse you, although one would like to be: we will leave that for the soapbox room, but wether you understand their relevance in this seituation or not is not a concern to me. You speak of me in such general terms, you think i am like every other angry person in the world, and you do it with so much confidence you just look ignorant to anyone that actually knows me, so while you play my mother on a forum where noone knows me, you are just obviously blind to the world of possibilities, and not so stereotypical people outside of importatlanta.com.

And your right about public accessibility to police records, but without prior knowledge of my name how will you know to look for me?

And being a man doesnt have to involve going to jail, being a man involves standing up for what is his, or for what he loves, but of which are my motivation for my acts. Have you never, in your more than perfect life, never stood up for something you believe in, or a possesion of yours, even if standing up meant not so legal actions?... maybe thats why you lost the family, because you couldnt go the extra step to insure stability. If i am wrong, please inform me of what being a man is, cause unlike the over confident ones who only speak to be heard and never to learn, i am willing to learn.
    Last edited by krisjun2002; 05-19-2008 at 09:47 PM.

one with so much arrogance will never see fault in his own words or doings, therefor the arguments will stay one sided, but much to the misunderstanding of the common reader and very much to the disillusion of the arrogant one.

at 38, do you have so little of a life to where you have time to pick apart what i say sentence by sentence? I am not insulting, it is just a question of curiosity.

I am only down this far on luck because this is where i choose to draw the line, now the comprehension of that may come to you at a later time... hopefully sooner, but it will none the less.

My parents are not dead, i dont want to confuse you, although one would like to be: we will leave that for the soapbox room, but wether you understand their relevance in this seituation or not is not a concern to me. You speak of me in such general terms, you think i am like every other angry person in the world, and you do it with so much confidence you just look ignorant to anyone that actually knows me, so while you play my mother on a forum where noone knows me, you are just obviously blind to the world of possibilities, and not so stereotypical people outside of importatlanta.com.

And your right about public accessibility to police records, but without prior knowledge of my name how will you know to look for me?

And being a man doesnt have to involve going to jail, being a man involves standing up for what is his, or for what he loves, but of which i am willing to do. Have you never, in your more than perfect life, never stood up for something you believe in, or a possesion of yours whether it be legal or not... maybe thats why you lost the family, because you couldnt go the extra step to insure stability. If i am wrong, please inform me of what being a man is, cause unlike the over confident ones who only speak to be heard and not to learn, i am willing to learn.
    So you think by trying to type in a style to throw out an impression of education, that's going to help you? An "educated" response will get you no where if it doesn't make any sense. It looks to me like you threw together a bunch of words bigger than you're used to using and hoped they would fall in the right path. And about my family? You'd like to travel in that direction? I only referred to mine because I thought yours were dead. General assumption I made, but giving the textual prowess and your take on what make a person a man that you display, I could see why you "lost" them. It was probably an improvement on their life. You see, I forgot to inform you, I don't talk about someone else's family unless they see the need to bring mine into it. I wasn't playing Mother at all. I was trying to tone down the situation and maybe help you (a little) see that there would be no positive gain from your (like you'll really do it) actions. But I see you'd rather play the game. You do know that this is a game you can't and won't come out on top.

And again, you're in your downfall if you really believe in YOUR definition of a man. In short, you've shown the dumbass side of you. Just let it go. Later, QD.

I shall now retire while you drum up another anecdote to "get at me."

Good luck with the car. Through it all, I have kept my eyes open for it as I do with all the cars reported on here. And as far as me stealing it....lolol, check some earlier posts concerning me and stolen cars and you'll see the lengths I've gone through to actually go out in certain areas and physically look for other's cars. Others that I had never met. I hate a thief as much as the next dude. Idiot or not, I'll look out for you. Later, QD.

imtiredofhondas

ive shown the dumbass side of me in my definition of being a man? but yet you do not attempt to define it in your own terms?

and once again, in your eyes i will not win, even though as you stated earlier this isnt an argument to win, it is mearly a one sided discussion i would like to restate the first line of my last post. "one with so much arrogance will never see fault in his own words or doings, therefor the arguments will stay one sided, but much to the misunderstanding of the common reader and very much to the disillusion of the arrogant one."

And it would seem as if you are a megalomaniac, which would explain the majority of this conversation, and before you start looking that up i will tell you its not an appreciative attribute.

Oh, and my responces more than make sense, i warned you it may take some time, but it will come to you none the less.

And as you can see, i was not the first to bring your family into it, i just made a suggestion as to where the issue may have lied. So you have no more room to hate me for my comments then you have to hate yourself for your own words... go ahead, take time to think about it.

And in short, i told you that I have seen your point of view on whatever actions i may take, but as i have said, if you do not insist on playing my mom, then what concern is it to you. Im sorry i wont back down and let some theives get away with what i have worked so hard for... apparently thats our difference, and i would choose to be the one who stood up for his belongings at any point in time. So as you are typing your responce to try and belittle me once more, just put a little more thought into your words before you assume to know me so well, because while i hate to revert back to the more crazed tounge i do mean it when i say "i will not be the one to bend over and get ****ed in the ass."

p.s. thanks for looking out... arrogant ass hole, or not.
    Last edited by krisjun2002; 05-19-2008 at 10:20 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Ive seen that car before like 6 months ago... does your sister play soft ball... at least I think its your sister?

imtiredofhondas

yeah, my younger sister does
    Last edited by krisjun2002; 05-20-2008 at 05:22 PM.

imtiredofhondas

List of parts to look for:

Mods: (to save space i will just do this paragraph style) Engine: b18c1 (gsr) block with darton sleeves bored to 85mm, cp pistons, eagle rods, a crank that has some work done to it that i KNOW has only been done to mine (cause i did it). The head is a b16a head with full ferrea valve train and type r cams. Moroso oil pan and pick up, arp studs, and I had to do some custom grinding on the webbing of the block to get my turbo to fit.

Ignition and fuel: Msd digital 7, msd hvc blast coil (the red one), msd wires (brand new), msd cap and rotor button, precision 1000cc injectors, aeromotive tsunami fuel pump, all stainless steel lines, sx fuel filter, stock fuel tank with a sump welded onto it, aem fuel rail (blue)

Other stuff: Aem ems, hks bov, tranny with phantom lsd (either look for a case with 2 different color halfs, one half is painted gun metel and the other half is painted silver, had to throw it together last minute), magnaflow 3" exhaust, ground control coil overs, a set of wheels i have never seen anywhere else, momo steering wheel (missing the center cap), fal fan, big ass intercooler, custom cut and welded piping, same welding as my sump and bov. Jg intake manifold. Oil temp gauge, oil pressure guage, side pillar guage pod, cluster mount guage pod, bosch wideband O2 sensor. Blue racing seats, simpson harness for the driver, and i forget what kinda harness for the passenger, maybe sparco.

Turbo stuff: Full race t3/t67 h.o., neukin ramhorn manifold, neukin downpipe, tial 44mm wastegate, and eboost boost controller.

I think that just about covers it, im figureing if they want to truely get away with this they are either going to wait 6 months before they start selling the parts, or they are just going to slap my whole setup into a shell of their own, so keep an ear out for a fast civic that will literally just pop up.

ive shown the dumbass side of me in my definition of being a man?
    You're finally getting it.

and once again, in your eyes i will not win, even though as you stated earlier this isnt an argument to win, it is mearly a one sided discussion
    Here's where that pesky little lack of reading comprehension or just lack of reading skills rears its ugly head. If you'd like, go back and reread (or get someone to help you if you need to) the line where I said you won't win the argument. I never said anything about an argument. I simply stated that you were trying to play a game that you won't win.

Oh, and my responces more than make sense, i warned you it may take some time, but it will come to you none the less.
    I doubt it will come to me as I was never fluent in gibberish. Throwing big words or a slew of inept little phrases into a rebuttal doesn't constitute for anything when it's not applicable to the person you are directing it to.

And as you can see, i was not the first to bring your family into it, i just made a suggestion as to where the issue may have lied.
    But we're not talking about any issues I may have. We're talking about why your family left you to fend for yourself. Which is becoming more clear each time you press that ENTER button.

You can have your thread back now as your attempts to make me look bad have failed considerably. You standing up to defend your "manliness" has made you look foolish even without my help. So there is really no need to continue this. Besides, we both know nothing is going to happen. It's just the keyboard talking. Anyway, good luck finding your car/parts and as I spend about 10 hours a day on the road (not behind a desk) all over Atlanta, I have a good vantage point to keep an eye out. Later, QD.

soon to be fast

krisjun just let it go man. no point in trying to argue about it. if you really think you're the better man just stop arguing.

good luck finding your car, and 31 is not a horrible age to be completing a car.

imtiredofhondas

yeah, i let it go.

Now, i hope this post can return back to its original purpose.

Once again, thanks to all who have helped so far.

QD,give him a break hes fuming threw the internet.More than likely he wouldnt do anything if he cought the thieves.Since he has more details and dont want to share them what since does that make, I would spread every detail I had if it was my car.So everyone and there mother would be on the look out for the person or car.Its ok man soon you will be united with your Civic or either a empty shell.Hopefully It wont be just a empty shell but Hey **** happens. Later,Southside
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

imtiredofhondas

I wont give away every little detail because it gives me an advantage, if i was to tell every little detail and the person who stole my car was reading this they would know what they need to change or modify to make getting away with this easier. Or they would possibly learn that i may or may not be closing in on them so they also wouldnt know the urgency to move the parts.

And i wont start arguing with another, the point of this thread is to find my car, what happens when (if) i find my car is my business.

what happens when (if) i find my car is my business.
    And we all know, you included, that that will be nothing.

Good luck, tough guy. Later, QD.

Wow poor QD, man was just readin the stolen threads and gets accused!

and sorry to u to krisjun2002 my ladys car got stolen about 2 months ago and we still cant find it! g/l bro!

~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast