Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help me find me stolen turboed Si

sucks to here man.. I just had my turbo hatch stolen 3/30 ... I know how you feel, did you have full coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by krisjun2002
    I wont give away every little detail because it gives me an advantage, if i was to tell every little detail and the person who stole my car was reading this they would know what they need to change or modify to make getting away with this easier. Or they would possibly learn that i may or may not be closing in on them so they also wouldnt know the urgency to move the parts.

And i wont start arguing with another, the point of this thread is to find my car, what happens when (if) i find my car is my business.
    That makes alot of since considering you want other ppl to help you find your car But you want to keep the little detail that give you an advantage Considering you havent found your car yet with that advantage maybe its time to share it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

imtiredofhondas

the car hadnt been running that long so i hadnt had a chance to put it back on full coverage... so yes... thats right, im not getting a dime for it.

And southside if my car hasnt been found yet, i dont think the few little things will help in the search. These are things that most people would never even notice on their own cars, more or less actually know what i was talking about if i tried explaining them.

I guess dude hope fully youll get somthing back
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

imtiredofhondas

thanks man, hopefully i will. I mean... once again, but as sad as it may sound, that car was part of my life.

i feel u krisjun. its not just a car, its love baby! it's with you everyday..u show it love, it'll return it. u take kare of her, she'll take kare of you. u step on her gas, she growlz back at you ect.

in short, don't do anything that would jepordize your freedom.........get someone else to do it

IA Member

we are all eyes an ears on this man. just let me know if you do find out who it is. i have some favors from some people left.

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

i hope u stumble upon the theives, and shoot them in the balls.

sucks, the car is probably in multiple peices by now though

Guess they haven't found it yet. dang

imtiredofhondas

apparently the people that are "kinda" known to have taken it cut the cars up when they are done with them. So chances are without any more information than this post i will never see any piece of my car again.

Its kind of a waste of time to cut up a car.The cops wont finger print the car.Anyways my brother car got stolen found it like a week later dumb bastards wouldnt dust it for prints

imtiredofhondas

im not saying if its a dumb idea or not to cut a car up, i think its an absolute waste, but thats my personal opinion. Im just repeating what was said.

2 reasons why 99-00 Si are as rare as they are: 1 kids total them, 2 asses steal them.

Certified Gearhead

hey man just lookin out for you this isnt yours is it i see that some one posted this up on here like i said just trying to help ya out
    STOLEN 99 BLACK SI TODAY CIRCUIT CITY

imtiredofhondas

Nah, that isnt mine. Thanks for looking out though dude.

When i first seen that post, what i thought was ironic about it was the only parts missing from that car are the ones that would be needed to make my car appear completely stock again, which would explain why they didnt mess with the motor. Some would say they just want to do a front end conversion, but if thats the case then they would of needed fenders and hood also.

The sad thing is, i know at least 1 person outside of the people who stole my car knows who did it and they wont even say anything, maybe scared, or maybe he just doesnt know how it feels, but thanks man.
    Last edited by krisjun2002; 06-14-2008 at 05:23 PM.

im with u brah if u find these guys blow theyre damn left foot off. if u never had this happen there really is no reason to complain about anyones emotions some of us spend so long and work so may hours to see our dream grow to a reality and after many years and many busted knuckles someone else is callin it theyre own. some people cant afford to put another couple years into rebuildin a dream thats alredy been shattered. with todays gas prices ur lucky to fill ur prized ride up everyweek. so for them so for us i too say put a bullet in these bastards spine and a and let them enjoy theyre new two wheel ride

also im fabbin a clutch lock now will be testing and makin from home by the end of the month made to special order pm me if interested

imtiredofhondas

Im glad you understand man... thats why i hope to find out at least 1 person that had something to do with my ****.

i hate hen co. but i live out that way. so i will keep my eyes open,
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

Senior Member | IA Veteran

this is why I dont build cars like this, an park them at an apartments, If I cant lock them up , I wont build anything...I hope you have insurance an copys of the stuf you bought an pics...Sounds like you had lots of money in it..An when you show your shltt off this what happens..There are some macon boys on here that gets me wondering if they are the ones that took it...they always have hondas/acuras lol...but hope for the best but I bet its already stripped ...sorry to hear about this...LOW LIFES OF America

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    this is why I dont build cars like this, an park them at an apartments, If I cant lock them up , I wont build anything...I hope you have insurance an copys of the stuf you bought an pics...Sounds like you had lots of money in it..An when you show your shltt off this what happens..There are some macon boys on here that gets me wondering if they are the ones that took it...they always have hondas/acuras lol...but hope for the best but I bet its already stripped ...sorry to hear about this...LOW LIFES OF America
    x2 always keep reciepts of stuff u bought for your car.

its proably in pieces now (i hope not)

g/l on finding it man

for the thieves ****ing low lifes need to get a job! thieves

imtiredofhondas

Yeah, i imagine its already stripped. And i didnt have it running long enough to put it back on full coverage, so i want to thank those who took it because now i have nothing, absolutely nothing. And see, i didnt show it off, i went to the track 1 time, 1 ****ing time, and this is what happens.
    Last edited by krisjun2002; 06-16-2008 at 05:24 AM.

Thats all it takes 1 wrong person to see it, an they think its theres to take
    Yeah, i imagine its already stripped. And i didnt have it running long enough to put it back on full coverage, so i want to thanks those who took it because now i have nothing, absolutely nothing. And see, i didnt show it off, i went to the track 1 time, 1 ****ing time, and this is what happens.

Yeah, i imagine its already stripped. And i didnt have it running long enough to put it back on full coverage, so i want to thank those who took it because now i have nothing, absolutely nothing. And see, i didnt show it off, i went to the track 1 time, 1 ****ing time, and this is what happens.
    I feel you man, I had the same thing happen to me and I just moved out on my own paying rent etc. and had to sell my car to buy furniture and furture plans, and a damn theif took it 6k down the drain..... hold your head up man we will get through this

u shoulda put that fuel line cut off gas alarm thingy on it..so then they would have been able to drive off with it

damn clean ass car indeed...gl finding it man....

i swear man i was fillin up my tank and i seen that civic it had no back bumper though actually the only thing that caught my attention was the intercooler but when i was leaving he pulled out and passed me in the left passing lane i heard a spool . it had the same rims and a big intercooler just like in the pic. last time i seen it it was heading out of dahlonega twords gainsville. good luck with the find
    Last edited by gtsxtt; 08-05-2008 at 09:25 PM.
    1988 Supra N/A 5spd SLOW

imtiredofhondas

i am putting my boat up as a reward for my car. I know its late, but with some new hope i will offer my bass boat.

Its gone man just let it go more than likely the car was sent to a crusher after stripped.

imtiredofhondas

well that one dude said he seen it, so you know.

Coke Can Low

I got yo back dude....thats hella wat kinda low life A-holes would do such a thing....I got you bud
    JkC|photographics
    K-Figure Fhoto's

-05 TSX-
    -97 Integra GS-R-
    -08 Ninja ZX-6R-

dam the thief to hell..lol..

i might be the late but why would someone tell that they stoled it if they returning if for free money??they must be idiots.. but if not found already gl..

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_Civic
    i might be the late but why would someone tell that they stoled it if they returning if for free money??they must be idiots.. but if not found already gl..

If it were returned or you found it, maybe somebody did you a favor and took those ugly ass rims off. Still sucks though
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

ur mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast-Tech
    If it were returned or you found it, maybe somebody did you a favor and took those ugly ass rims off. Still sucks though

how about you go and give a down payment on a new car , cause that car is gone .
    f*ck off

imtiredofhondas

never fails that the douche fags always have to speak

sucks! my integra got stolen awhile back with my turbo kit in my trunk.. put it in there to take to the shop and stopped by the mall for like 15 mins and it was gone! still never found.

Hey I've had no luck with the find. I've got allot of free time so I've been keepin my eye out since I've seen the car before. A whole bunch of my Mexican friends have been lookin too. If I could've I would've raced him and got his number or something but I was in a damn Bronco 2. That was a while ago though I'll keep on looking even though it has been a long ass time. Hopefully someone will find it. Some fu**** prick stole my intercooler in front of my moms work in Dawsonville this is getting ridiculous I have no idea how I didnt notice luckily there is an autozone down the road I went and got a piece of pipe to run as my fmic. Again good luck, I'll be keepin my eyes open FUC* theifs !
    1988 Supra N/A 5spd SLOW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast