Thread: IT'S F*CKING TIME LADIES AND GENTS!!!!

Threaded View

Default IT'S F*CKING TIME LADIES AND GENTS!!!!

These f*ckers (thieves) aren't playing around!!!! Every1 builds during the off-season/winter w/ hopes of crusing in the summer.

It's about to start warming up and I'm predicting a RECORD number of thefts this year --- for real. Sh*ts getting outta hand.

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    THIS IS JUSTA LIL FYI/HOW-TO/HOW-NOT-TO.

If you are pressed for time (like me) and you trust your car w/ oil change places - ALWAYS pay with cash. The grease-monkeys there working for $8/hr are already handy with a wrench. Why give them your address (card swipe) after they've been in and under your car for 20 mins checking out your mods?? (no offense to guys who wrench for a living).

My license plates will get you nowhere near where my cars sleep at night. But in addition to that, EVEN when you get yoru security system installed - make sure you pay w/ cash - and do not use your address on ANYTHING at their shop. The tech that just installed your alarm ALSO knows how to defeat it, so why give him an address to go with it?? DO THE MATH!

That pretty much goes for anywhere you leave your car... if u go to a Honda dealership for parts *cough* South Honda *cough* ALWAYS use cash. It takes 60 seconds to duplicate a key - imagine a shop that has your car for multiple days, they got all the time in the world. You swipe your card, u just gave those turds way more information than you want them to have. The help there (S. Honda) has been implicated in more than a few thefts.

Just use your head people. STOP BUYING OTHER SH*T and get some security for your ride.

Is it failsafe? No. I personally know people that can sneak in your yard, steal the ALARM off of your car, come in your kitchen, f*ck your wife, eat a bowl of cereal, pet your dog, and leave the alarm on your kitchen table w/out waking you up. But at least an alarm (2 way paging a MINIMUM) makes them earn it and takes more time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something smart w/ your tax money.

* I'm just kidding, I'd be the only one f*cking your wife... I admit it.
    ** There is the ever popular hood latch cable relocation. I suggest you do it - it's less than $10.

** removable (AND LOCKING) steering wheels

** we could go on for days.

PLEASE start getting your vehicles secured a little better. SOME security is better than none.
    Last edited by BABY J; 02-05-2008 at 11:32 AM.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."