Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SLOWLYbtngU

Damn. Get dem fools.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    lol... wow... According to everyone that saw my car the weekend it was stolen and the weekend before it was recovered.... There were two Latino(my own people) guys driving. so nah... not asian.

i did see two young looking latinos walking the lot on valentines night @ regal 24, one was wearing a hat. i told my date jokingly when we looked for a parking spot, " look, car thieves lol" it could be the same crew...

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    At least u saw video... They told me the camera wasnt pointed in that direction, before I even got to tell them where I was parked... Which happened to be right in front of the doors.

Thx everyone for the encouragement!

They have 3 cameras, one pointing in the direction of the 1st entrance cant see much tho, a 2nd one pointing right down parkinglot twords the middle *where i was parked*. And another one pointing twords the exit to pull back onto the access road. Speak with officer Davenport. They gave me permission to park up at the cones from now on. I literally watched them take my system out of my truck on the video.

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

Dude, I went up with the reporting officer a week later and they "couldnt find the videos of that night." I wanted to beat the sh*t outta someone just for not cooperating but that wouldnt have helped.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Unknown

I SEEN THIS WHEELS ON A EJ9 BOSSTED WITH INTEGRA FRONT END A LITTILE FAT MEXICAN BOY WAS DRIVING IT IN CLAYTON CO.WITH A DURANGO AUTO REPAIR STICKERS ON REAR

word.....
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

Quote Originally Posted by ls/v-tech
    I SEEN THIS WHEELS ON A EJ9 BOSSTED WITH INTEGRA FRONT END A LITTILE FAT MEXICAN BOY WAS DRIVING IT IN CLAYTON CO.WITH A DURANGO AUTO REPAIR STICKERS ON REAR
    Nice first post.

Looks like you know more than just that.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

wtf?!

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678