Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SLOWLYbtngU

yo this is some bull**** !!! this stealn **** is gettin outta hand we need to catch a mother ****** an kill em word is bond son ! straight torture them ****** yo .

GECKOSquad

And my top let back never_finished's Avatar

damn joss...sorry to hear. I hadnt even seen it with the wheels!

Its a tiny chance but hope you find it intact, or at least mostly. You have full coverage?

yeah it has full coverage..
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac©
    Ahh sh!t, that really sucks! By now im sure the wheels are off or already painted, but I'll keep an eye out for it!
    Thanks! They arent that common. If they want to make them look different all I see them doing is takin the center out and painting them.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

like i said on your myspace i know the feeling i just lost mine wednesday night in my apartment complex i hope we both get our cars back.. until then i gotta find a pos car til i can save up for another teg.. if i find who did you best believe there with be razor blades lemon juice and rock salt involved and drawn and quarter to say the least.

Blacc Panther member

fucc a razor blade cuz.. both yall who got ya cars got... holla at me if yall find them before i do.. just got some more bullets for both the .45 and 380..... yall can have either one

F*ck I cant sleep.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Yup.

Lemme Know If You Need Anything, Mama <3
    You Remind Me Of My G, I Wanna Ride Ya

I drove my SR 240 there once, Stupid move although nothing happened.

Low life thieves man, i tell ya!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

I've said plenty of times.

Your 1st mod should be:

1) another car (DD)
    2) SECURITY

I looked for it last night... hoped I'd catch 'em cruising. No good.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dracc
    fucc a razor blade cuz.. both yall who got ya cars got... holla at me if yall find them before i do.. just got some more bullets for both the .45 and 380..... yall can have either one
    Wow, tough guy. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I've said plenty of times.

Your 1st mod should be:

1) another car (DD)
    2) SECURITY

I looked for it last night... hoped I'd catch 'em cruising. No good.
    My car was a daily driver. It was as stock as they come. If they were educated thieves they wouldnt have taken it. It is a dx...You dont get much with a base model. They couldnt have wanted my gauge cluster, there is no rpm gauge.... They couldnt have wanted my motor, it is a D17... no aftermarket intake or exhaust. STOCK. And since it's a base model, we all know there is no center console either.

they are either parting it out or just wanted my wheels.

as far as security, I couldnt afford it. I can barely afford what I do have... Now my ONLY means to work is gone, I have to miss a day of work tomorrow bc I have to wait 48hrs for insurance to cover a rental.

I am so tired of crying it's ridiculous. Just when you think that there couldnt possible be anymore tears to come out... TA-DA! Here they come....

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

It doesn't matter. The wheels/suspension took your car to another level sweetie. You know that, or you wouldn't have bought them - correct?? If you drive a Honda/Acura in Atlanta, then you:

1) get a back-up car
    2) SECURITY FIRST

If you could afford those wheels, then you could have afforded SOME sort of security. You simply just made the choice for what was most important to you at the time sweetie.

A steering wheel and quick release is cheaper than your wheel/tire combo. So is a basic alarm w/ a 2-way pager that would have covered the range from the lot to the theater.

I'm not beating up on you, but it just hurts me when **** like this happens to people I know - that's all.

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta and you have wheels but NO security --- YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A SWAP, AND NO SECURITY - YOU'RE WRONG!!!

I could go on.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT w/ more than the piece of paper that's in that's in the glove box... that's all I am saying.

like hell ur not beating me up. How about it's not the time? You can choose to assume and speculate as much as u can. Once again, You do not know my situation with the wheels as well as with my cars suspension. Before you speak out of your ass, you should probably contact me personally to put me on blast. Like I f*cking said... I could not afford a security alarm. You want to know why? PM me and then maybe you can see exactly how this car came to be and all of the 3 "mods."

I will go ahead and agree with you and everyone else. I needed an alarm. but my sh*t is gone NOW. I cannot back track and place something in a car I no longer posses. Sure, I needed it before, I am not an idiot and if you say that I am because I didnt have it in there before then seriously I dont need it right now. There are many "what ifs" that might have helped the situation...but they didnt. The fact of the matter is that my f*cking car is gone. You feel me? Arguing about whether or not it needed or had an alarm is beyond my comprehension because my f*cking car is gone. My one and only means to work is gone. I dont want to talk about what I needed or what I should have had right now because my f*cking car is gone now!!!!

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

I'm not gonna "go there" with you -- I know that's your emotions speaking and I'll take it as that. I'm VERY opinionated about security and always will be - Top Speed has to bump their own security systems specials threads bc of lack of interest in this forum, but a f*ckin' AEM CAI FS thread goes 197 pages. THA F*CK is wrong w/ these nooob enthusiasts??

J --> we never rubbed elbows b4 and we're not gonna start right now. You don't need it. No harm done.

Who knew that you would be at the theater? Think hard. Did any1 text u in the theater and ask where u were? Did u tell any1 earlier where you'd be?

Were any other cars broken into/stole at that time (per the security people at the theater)?
    Last edited by BABY J; 02-03-2008 at 05:45 PM.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT w/ more than the piece of paper that's in that's in the glove box... that's all I am saying.

Great example of Tough love, you are exactly right but i must say the timing was miscalculated. You can tell that you a very compassionate and have a strong opinion on this topic but you chose a time when emotions are still fresh.

From what i gathered from skimming through the thread, slwlybting you has a pretty good support system who may have helped her out with the acquisition of what we call "mods". It just so happened that we all sometimes become risk takers although we are well aware of the factors involved with owning these "modded cars" ie: not installing an alarm for a list of reasons whether it be financial

bottom line is that's just the way everything was planned out and the events that occurred happened.

that was a passionate well-delivered post but the application and timing was what caused that reaction.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

^^ Thanx. Every1 that knows J'son (not Baby J) know that's it's not my pedigree @ all to hurt some1 feelings on purpose. That's why I changed gears w/ my last post.

I cruised and posted up for 2 hours last night on MY Saturday night and I only met her once... that's how I am. I didn't say that b/c I am "keeping score" and want a pat on the back. But once was all I needed after meeting her to know that she is good peeps w/ a good heart - and I hope most would say the same about me.
    Last edited by BABY J; 02-03-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Props for going the extra mile, but despite the serious matter at hand I must make a statement:

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta - YOU'RE WRONG!!!

j/k honda fam. I currently own 2 of 'em.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

^^

LOL - what I said was"

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta and you have wheels/mods but NO security --- YOU'RE WRONG!!!!
    Some1 on here knows something though - I'm sure.

J --> we never rubbed elbows b4 and we're not gonna start right now. You don't need it. No harm done.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    From what i gathered from skimming through the thread, slwlybting you has a pretty good support system who may have helped her out with the acquisition of what we call "mods".

I have to admit that the family(because that is what everyone that has met me turns into) I have acquired from IA means the world to me.

For those of you that came from Buford, Suwanee, Douglasville, and Sandy Springs last night to help me search, I truly appreciate it and I cant pay you back but I thank you all sooooooo much. You didnt have to take the time from your plans to help me out but you did. Words cant explain.

I hope to have my car by the end of this week. Hopefully just the wheels are gone...I dont see what else could be missing (other than parted out.) If it is just the wheels that is fine I still have my stock ones. I just want my car and pray that they dont do anything ignorant to it like crash it into a tree just because it isnt theirs to worry about.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

One person says that they saw my car close to Peachtree Industrial and Chamblee Tucker two latinos were driving it this was around 10ish.

Another one of my friends that has not seen my car, ever, got my message about my car and called me saying that he saw my car at 10:30ish going north on 85 right after Shallowford Rd. He said what caught his attention were the pink wheels.

It is very possible that these two sightings happened at those times because if you know that area well then you know that Chamblee Tucker dead ends into Peachtree Industrial you make a right, drive up two roads and make a right at the Carmax Buying place and that road eventually dead ends into Shallowford.

Maybe they were going for a joy ride.... I just hope they leave her be when the gas runs out.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

no'ooooooooooooooooo.....

come on Joselyn.....

Quote Originally Posted by con
    no'ooooooooooooooooo.....

come on Joselyn.....
    Yeah that was my reaction too.... Still is.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Cummin In

damn Joselyn... sry to hear bout the bad news... hopefully **** turns up

what rims were they joselyn? I miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Asian
    what rims were they joselyn? I miss you.
    Miss you too Stephen...

Pink Spun Supermesh. They look like the Konig ones, but not exactly.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Blacc Panther member

went out last nite looking... didnt see anything.. say a honda on 985 with my girl.. turned around and stoped cause i noticed it was on steelies with no hubs.. but it wasn't yours... it was green and had scrathes all up and down it we will find it.. and this time.. when i hand ya blacc ass an alarm you take it damnit

keeping my eyes open for u babes!!!

Rice Rice Vtec

HOW MANY TIME WE HAD ALL SAID IT ON HERE.....HONDAS AND MOVIE THEATHER'S/REAGALE CINEMA'S DO NOT MIX.....
    Last edited by turboSOHC; 02-04-2008 at 10:55 AM.
    95 Civic EX-Traded
    93 Civic CX -Sold
    93 Nissan Altim-Sold
    95 Civic CX- RIGHT NOW!

awww hope u find it soon babe!

i'll keep an eye out..

Quote Originally Posted by turboSOHC
    HOW MANY TIME WE HAD ALL SAID IT ON HERE.....HONDAS AND MOVIE THEATHER'S DO NOT MIX.....
    Sweet, I dunno what you said or what a "theather" is...

Some how everyone seems to miss the part where stealing is just wrong and no one should have to live in this state of fear where they dont know if someone is going to take their stuff. Forgive me for not being a hermit and staying home just so my car doesnt get stolen... OH wait!!! My radio was stolen while I was home one day... So should I now not be at home? Oh wait no... I got it, I am supposed to move right? Oh wait, so there are no thieves anywhere else in this world, right? Yeah that is what I thought. No one is safe anywhere and I know this, it just sucks cuz I was the victim this time.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Sorry to hear that, but on a good note at least you do have full coverage.

any updates on this car i just found this thread! and this sucks joss if you dont get it back pm JDM EK4 about a new ride
    now with LSD
    got an ef? www.eastcoastefcivics.com

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Oh and my car was not the only one stolen.

There was another Civic I am assuming a EJ1 that was also stolen and the people saw it while it happened. They said a white eg hatch drove in pulled up to their car, two people got out and they stole their car, while they watched.

This is when I would have pulled my gun out and shot them in the knee caps!

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg®
    This is when I would have pulled my gun out and shot them in the knee caps!
    Lolol. More jokes. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Some how everyone seems to miss the part where stealing is just wrong and no one should have to live in this state of fear where they dont know if someone is going to take their stuff.
    You're exactly right, but you're naive as hail to not realize that's just the way it is these days. Later, QD.

You're right Mike. I am naive, to expect to still have a car when I come out of the movies, the same way I had one before I went in. In all honesty, it doesnt matter anymore. I just hope it is drivable(sp?) if and when it is found.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

there is no fawking way...i seriously got teary eyed...damn i'm sorry to hear that jose..

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    there is no fawking way...i seriously got teary eyed...damn i'm sorry to hear that jose..
    yeah, it's all good.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast