Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drive by shooting

Quote Originally Posted by jfman
    FYI: silversol is parting out a lude like yours. hes got the parts you need.
    u talking to me....huh?

If you shot at me with a pellet gun I would most definately shoot back. A pellet gun is considered a deadly weapon. If you disagee, you don't know much about the velocity some of those are capable of shooting. If you are stupid enough to shoot at random people with a pellet gun for fun, I think natural selection will take care of you soon enough.

i agree. i would shoot anyone who did that even if i knew it were only a pellet gun. one less dumbass out there. besides, you would be able to get away with it if you said you thougt it were real. besides, their life isnt worth 1100 to me. for some reason our govt feels the need to try and protect stupid people though.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

^^^ You're an idiot and a liar. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zracin
    i agree. i would shoot anyone who did that even if i knew it were only a pellet gun. one less dumbass out there. besides, you would be able to get away with it if you said you thougt it were real. besides, their life isnt worth 1100 to me. for some reason our govt feels the need to try and protect stupid people though.
    wouldn't even have to say you thought it was real.. if your life is threatened in anyway, you can shoot and kill!! a pellet gun is a weapon and it just shot out your rear window!!!!! doesn't matter if its a real gun, a peelet gun, or a hammer.. if your life is threaten, you can shoot.. you have to prove it though.. and in this case, someone shooting my car with a pellet gun is a threat to my life, especially if he shot out my rear window.. if someone is running at you with a hammer to hit you.. its a threat to your life..

BUT, you cannot go chasing the guy that shot at your car and kill him! once the threat is gone, you hunting him down and killing him wont hold in court..

IA.COM Founder.

QD how you know if its was real while getting shot at?

Kinda hard to tell if both of you are going in different cars...

Is kinda hard not to shoot back.. or atleast step on the gas and go as fast as you can.. but really? how would you know?

I wouldve def shot back... You never know..

Damn thats messed up,you should have rammed them lol jk.I hope you get your car fixed and as long as you straight then its all good
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

ice sex tornado

i think if i had a gun i would of used it if i had to but nothing is more important than your life whether it was or wasnt a real gun if some one is shooting at you, your first priority should be to get away from them

vtackinn

is doin you

i would be piiiiiiisssed

i wouldnt KILL or shoot the guys but maybe pop their tires

IA Member

trends of stupidity follow certain cultures/subcultures not races. pulling the race card is for morons. wow

Quote Originally Posted by osiriskidd
    stupidity knows no color. i know this very well. its just i've noticed that certain trends of stupidity follow certain races.
    trends of stupidity follow certain cultures/subcultures not races. pulling the race card is for morons. wow

keep the peace yo

Damn, They tried the right person. I would have emptied the whole mag in that lil hatch. Stupid ****ing kids that parents can't control, They need someone to put them in there place.

Quote Originally Posted by twinj
    Damn, They tried the right person. I would have emptied the whole mag in that lil hatch. Stupid ****ing kids that parents can't control, They need someone to put them in there place.
    x2 If that pellet gun shattered my window I would have honestly thought it was real and shot back....

I would have chased them.Then if they stopped at a light i would shot back but just trying to pull some terminator just hanging out the window while driving h#ll naw.Might have just shot one or two rounds but not the whole clip
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    I would have chased them.Then if they stopped at a light i would shot back but just trying to pull some terminator just hanging out the window while driving h#ll naw.Might have just shot one or two rounds but not the whole clip
    Careful now. Your stupid is showing. Two clues as to this:

1) You wouldn't have done shiit.

2) If the remote chance that you would do anything was there, with the scenario you posted, you'd be the most idiotic person in the world to chase them down and then shoot them. You'd risk freedom to get revenge on someone pelleting your car?

Later, QD.

^^^yea I guess Qd is right as always huh he*8 naw what would you have done then QD Later,southside

^^^yea I guess Qd is right as always huh he*8 naw what would you have done then QD Later,southside
    I would have followed them while having 911 on the phone and letting them know what was going on. I would have the tag number handy. I'd follow proper, more believable procedure. Later, QD.

Yea that would prolly be the best bet.

Yea that would prolly be the best bet.
    Yessir. Think about it. If you follow them and shoot them back, you'd be aressted on the spot and charged with whatever condition you left them in. And not involuntary. Later, QD.

^^got a good point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12