Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PROOF THAT HE IS A THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!

is better than you..

Default PROOF THAT HE IS A THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!

The old thread...
    BEWARE OF THEIF ANOTHERH22 AKA 240RACER

This is hard proof that (an0therh22) is a theif. As you guys may know this is the guy who stole my car not too long ago but i had no hard evidence to prove that it was him except for him trying to sell some of my parts off my car on here under a different name but same IP address. But I had gotten news from a friend a few weeks ago about an old friend being robbed by some people. I came to find out that it was the same exact person who stole my car Vien Nguyen(An0therh22). He along with his friend (Phuc) had attempted to break into someones house and rob them, Vien managed to get away but was later caught, unfortunate for his friend he was caught at the scene. Both were arrested in Gwinnett County on the October 15th.... here are links from the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department Website....

vien http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com...=%202007040104

phuc http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com...=%202007040101

SWAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECTED MY WHORE FAMIRY!!

so did you get your stuff back.. i think i have seen them both
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

is that phuc yiu?

Quote Originally Posted by Clegger
    SWAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECTED MY WHORE FAMIRY!!
    i knew somebody would quote that movie...
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

h series

ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com...=%202007040214

well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90) was arrested hours after me and you dont point that out? see unlike you guys i dont go straight to pointing fingers. your boy was arrested on 5 counts of credit card fraud. unlike in my case they had HARD evidence on him.

See if i did do what you guys said i did i wouldnt be here right now typing this, since burglary is a 5-10 year sentence with no bond. everytime something happens you guys are so fast to point fingers with no evidence. now tell me how you plan on pinning me with this case? im sorry but the whole time this happened i was with thuyh and she can justify that since when i was arrested she was still with me.

man khai its not smart to try and hurt me online. you should just meet me up somewhere and have a man to man talk with me. oh yea you never grew the balls to do that.

is better than you..

Quote Originally Posted by an0therh22
    ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90) was arrested hours after me and you dont point that out? see unlike you guys i dont go straight to pointing fingers. your boy was arrested on 5 counts of credit card fraud. unlike in my case they had HARD evidence on him.

See if i did do what you guys said i did i wouldnt be here right now typing this, since burglary is a 5-10 year sentence with no bond. everytime something happens you guys are so fast to point fingers with no evidence. now tell me how you plan on pinning me with this case? im sorry but the whole time this happened i was with thuyh and she can justify that since when i was arrested she was still with me.

man khai its not smart to try and hurt me online. you should just meet me up somewhere and have a man to man talk with me. oh yea you never grew the balls to do that.
    lol....... its funny of you to call him my friend... as i said he is my OLD friend who i which i dont talk to or hang out with anymore... i dont associate myself with him or any of your low life friends... if thats the case why is your friend phuc out of jail?

h series

Quote Originally Posted by Krappy
    lol....... its funny of you to call him my friend... as i said he is my OLD friend who i which i dont talk to or hang out with anymore... i dont associate myself with him or any of your low life friends... if thats the case why is your friend phuc out of jail?
    haha i dont even know who phuc is. how do you say hes related to me when we have to completely different charges?

well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90)
    That name sounds familiar. Doesn't he sell used cell phones here?

Looks like they did charge him with five felony counts.
    CLICK ME
    He made if first appearance October 17, 2007 and made his felony appearance on October 24, 2007.

an0therh22:

I looked at your case and I don't see a nolle prosequi disposition. Are you saying that you did nothing wrong?

is better than you..

haha i dont even know who phuc is. how do you say hes related to me when we have to completely different charges?
    LOL THATS ****ING BULL****! you dont know who Phuc is.....HA

sorry to hear that man hope everything works out for ya

damn. Krappy, you remind me of some rogue cops here that kept trying to bust me for something. Will this **** ever end
    Last edited by BlkCD5; 10-28-2007 at 10:14 PM.

is better than you..

I am done here....i've said what i've need to say... believe it or not...your choice...my point is to say that he's a theif... i dont have time to sit here and argue over this crap...its done and its the past...just trying to point out to the rest of the IAers here's a theif that needs to be watched out for...

I know of both their asses..

So who is accordh22 or whatever?

banned from heaven..

That indian dude on the link, went to my high school. LOL! All these little punks doing stupid shit, when back in school were nothing but little bitches!!
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

You accuse him, yet you can't spell thief right? As mentioned before, you do realize that you can get yourself in a legal bind if you continue to slander a person.

Why does everyone always go for.. ."ooo you cant spell this, you cant spell that" ? Who the **** cares.

Legal Bind? I dont understand.

I was talking about slander

oooooooooo ok.

[QUOTE=an0therh22]ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

THAN EXPLAIN WHY YOUR BOY PHUC TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THIS... AND WHEN I GOT OUT... I FOUND OUT THAT YOU, PHUC, LOC, AND JASON CAME TO MY HOUSE TRYING TO ROB ME.... AND YA RAN B/C I WOKE UP WHEN YA TRIED TO COME THRU MY WINDOW.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ROB A ***** WHEN HE'S HOME SLEEPING...? ATLEAST WAIT TILL' NO ONES HOME...

Du*basses..

Quote Originally Posted by Maniaç
    That indian dude on the link, went to my high school. LOL! All these little punks doing stupid shit, when back in school were nothing but little bitches!!
    AND WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE A *****... YOU AIN'T ANYONE IN MORE POWER TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING...

Quote Originally Posted by pimpstaman90
    AND WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE A *****... YOU AIN'T ANYONE IN MORE POWER TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING...

Don't worry about it. He's only Mexican. You have bigger fish to fry.

Let's talk about these 5 felony counts..........

AND ALSO DUMBF**K I HAVE NUTTIN TO DO WITH THIS... SO YOU KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS AND PROBLEMS... AND THE WITNESS SAW YOU IN THE CAR RUNNING AWAY WHICH HE'LL BE AT COURT SO DONT WORRY... USING A GIRL ISN'T GONNA WORK...

Quote Originally Posted by C22H19N3O4

Let's talk about these 5 felony counts..........
    THOSE COUNTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE... NO ONE GOT HURT; NOR DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME OTHER THAN I GOTTA PROOF THAT I WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... THEY WANT ME TO SNITCH THE DUDE OUT...

banned from heaven..

Only Mexican, Lol what a clown. Dude, if you're trying to use my race as a joke, come up with some better material. I've heard all the wetback jokes, it don't faze me. Now here's a tip, if you want to learn how to come up with jokes that actually make people laugh? Ask your mother, she did create one big ass joke, you.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpstaman90
    Im not, but you did go to Norcross high school, right? Nevermind, I know you did, you're a little punk. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Krappy
    I am done here....i've said what i've need to say... believe it or not...your choice...my point is to say that he's a theif... i dont have time to sit here and argue over this crap...its done and its the past...just trying to point out to the rest of the IAers here's a theif that needs to be watched out for...
    AND ALSO YOU NEED TO DROP THIS.... IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HIM... YOU NEED TO GET HIM IN THE ACT OR DO SOMETHING TO HIM... B/C THIS "IA" BULL**** THAT YOU PULL IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID... DROP IT, IF YOUR NOT GONNA FACE HIM... WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK OUT FOR...

Only Mexican, Lol what a clown. Dude, if you're trying to use my race as a joke, come up with some better material. I've heard all the wetback jokes, it don't faze me. Now here's a tip, if you want to learn how to come up with jokes that actually make people laugh? Ask your mother, she did create one big ass joke, you.
    Stop trying to jack the guys thread. I just stated you're Mexican. Am I wrong? If I wanted to insult you, I'd make fun of the fact that you don't have medical or dental insurance. We'll save that for another day.

Sorry, I couldn't stop from laughing.

EDIT:

We'll resolve this right now! Everyone show up at the Krystal on Buford Hwy.
    We're going to have a Krystal Square Off.

banned from heaven..

Stop trying to jack the guys thread. I just stated you're Mexican. Am I wrong? If I wanted to insult you, I'd make fun of the fact that you don't have medical or dental insurance. We'll save that for another day.

Sorry, I couldn't stop from laughing.
    Ouch, you got me. That comeback is over my reach, I have nothing.. I wouldn't continue if I were you, you're alreay backing up morons, don't make yourself look like one by trying me. Save yourself the embarrassment and move on.

don't make yourself look like one by trying me. Save yourself the embarrassment and move on.

Whatcha gonna do? Open up another 24 hour check cashing joint?

I'm not defending anyone. You guys just entertain me. :boobies:

LOL @ H22's face. Lol @ being charged with slander.

Well, no one is claiming they're innocent.

I just see felony appearances on the docket.

banned from heaven..

Whatcha gonna do? Open up another 24 hour check cashing joint?

I'm not defending anyone. You guys just entertain me. :boobies:
    Did it ever cross your mind that I am using you for "my" entertainment? You said a comment that could have easily been ignored, yet I thought and said; why not fuck around with this clown for a bit, maybe I can get a late night laugh before I go to bed? Seriously though, somehwere out there is a short bus with the door open. Do us and the gene pool a favor and get on it with your 2nd rainbow colored helmet, try not to trip while getting on, and not to lick the windows. Stay seated while it rolls off a fucking cliff. Make sure you do this before you make the mistake of reproducing, god knows we don't need another waste of life.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty! lol

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..

Senior Member | IA Veteran

lol @ the name phuc!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grass1870
    alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..
    Wtf did you just say? Sorry kiddo, but we speak English around here.

what the **** is up with all these dumb noobs lately?

I before E, except after C
    Val for President

Yessir
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast