Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PROOF THAT HE IS A THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grass1870
    alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..
    go to bed you have school in the morning. we all know you need it, uneducated folk ftl

Sorry Grass, your negs don't work against this green.

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

if what i say does not involve u i don't need your little two sense in what i say.. n yes i dont know where your from but round here its called mind over matter. if i dont mind you dont matter. and plus who care if im a noob? yall are getting way of the thread topic.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

lmao @ two sense

and the whole mind over matter philosophy...lmao

mind over matter can only be used when it involves a girl with a boyfriend. i don't mind and he don't matter, thats how its used

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

lol you really in my ****.. cool the **** down homie.

anyways , the name phuc is tight as hell...

if what i say does not involve u i don't need your little two sense in what i say.. n yes i dont know where your from but round here its called mind over matter. if i dont mind you dont matter. and plus who care if im a noob? yall are getting way of the thread topic.
    No I'm not, you probably steal too. *****

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Default none

Quote Originally Posted by tko
    mind over matter can only be used when it involves a girl with a boyfriend. i don't mind and he don't matter, thats how its used

wow.. u need to give it up over here trying to lecture me n ****.. is that so?? only way to use Mind over Matter? well i tell u this. **** what they say its what u know.

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit
    anyways , the name phuc is tight as hell...
    i never thought of it that way, but after you reiterated it like 50 times, i concur

IA Member

this krappy dude need to stop running his mouth it may be bring him some problem and for grass keep on smoking dude, Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass

n Yah **** is a tight ass name

stupid ass threat let the court system do this and keep ur mouth out of people business you dumbshiet

LOL@ Black******foo.

alternate username ftl..

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Quote Originally Posted by bLackJacKfOO
    this krappy dude need to stop running his mouth it may be bring him some problem and for grass keep on smoking dude, Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass

stupid ass threat let the court system do this and keep ur mouth out of people business you dumbshiet
    Hey its like this, Punks that dont stand up for themself just gonna stay being little bitcChes for the rest of their life.. n LOL FORSHO imma do what i do best n smoke that bomb as weed. HAHA nah i dont MIND and it dont MATTER.

And tko yeh i may not be school educated cause they wouldnt let me stay , but im Street educated and i rather take STREET KNOWLEDGE OVER School anyday. you need to go to bed i know u need it.. crying yourself to sleep is not good for your health.

SpElLiNg LiKe tHiS iS rEtArTeD.

banned from heaven..

Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass
    Did it ever cross your mind to go back and re-read what you type? Damn, seriously you guys are retarded, my 9 year old cousin uses bigger words than you guys and im sure can talk alot more shit than you guys can too.

**** what they say its what u know.
    Well since you're going with that as your only route in life, you have along way to go to reach a certain level of maturity. Like tko said, shouldn't you be alseep? School starts early in the morning.

ps; both of you are apparently having a slumber party huh? Taking turns making new accounts to try to get all the attention away from your friend by saying nothing but dumbass remarks? You two are fake alter egos, we're not dumb, just post under your real name.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

IA Member

I'm starting to like this site

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Quote Originally Posted by Maniaç
    Did it ever cross your mind to go back and re-read what you type? Damn, seriously you guys are retarded, my 9 year old cousin uses bigger words than you guys and im sure can talk alot more shit than you guys can too.

Well since you're going with that as your only route in life, you have along way to go to reach a certain level of maturity. Like tko said, shouldn't you be alseep? School starts early in the morning.

ps; both of you are apparently having a slumber party huh? Taking turns making new accounts to try to get all the attention away from your friend by saying nothing but dumbass remarks? You two are fake alter egos, we're not dumb, just post under your real name.
    here it goes agian. LOL yes this website is truly something to get rid of your boredom . like krappy was saying bout to h22 bout making two account on the same ip address. Go get a ****ing life. im mature enough to know where i stand in places and u sure as hell has nothin to say in this . only with your " this n that " kinda thing. you say your not dumb but truly you are. you writing stuff with not all the fact in. this is the daily name i go by. n today was not the day i made this account. i made it not to far ago but havnt seen any thread that make me raise my eyebrow. but this one sure take the icing on the cake.. i advise u to go back n read the thread fully before u come n give your little two sense wen i sure in hell aint gonna bother with.

banned from heaven..

here it goes agian. LOL yes this website is truly something to get rid of your boredom . like krappy was saying bout to h22 bout making two account on the same ip address. Go get a ****ing life. im mature enough to know where i stand in places and u sure as hell has nothin to say in this . only with your " this n that " kinda thing. you say your not dumb but truly you are. you writing stuff with not all the fact in. this is the daily name i go by. n today was not the day i made this account. i made it not to far ago but havnt seen any thread that make me raise my eyebrow. but this one sure take the icing on the cake.. i advise u to go back n read the thread fully before u come n give your little two sense wen i sure in hell aint gonna bother with.
    Translation please!

Ok, first of all you make conversating with dog shit seem like a dialogue with einstein himself. If you were a wet dream, you would be diarrhea with all this shit you speak off. You have no chance, like I told you other "homies" save it, I could careless what you have to say, I don't care about the people that got caught or anything. I kinda know krappy, thats why im stepping in and putting my two cents in. Btw, how long did it take you to type that baby post? Here, this might help you out alittle, www.google.com

grass?

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit
    grass?
    i know sure as hell that dont mean lawn grass. now lets think back . grass somthing that bring u happyness n is a cool as lay back drug. lets say marijuana. u get the point.

let me get back to the point. LOL im not all into that internet trash talking ,but i would lower myself to do that here. I JUS DONT GIVE A ****K. this will be my reply for anyone who come at me. Good day

IA Member

shut ur dumb shiet looking face up who give a damn if you know krappy yall can lick balls for all i care, fagget ass aint you suppost to go to sleep dont you have construction at 4 ? throw some brick at ur boss face for me iight? **** shiet yall aint being dumb yall being a smart ass stop talking shiet on the internet ****ing geeks

Libel is the written act of defamation, vs. slander, the oral act of defamation.

Let's get it right if we are going to be throwing big words around like that
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

banned from heaven..

smart ass stop talking shiet on the internet ****ing geeks
    I'm far from a geek, trust me. But whatever, I've owned all of you losers, I have no need to continue wasting my time on small fish.

BAHAHAHAAHAHA funny thread had fun reading it

alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..
    Oh, new to IA? Well welcome to the forums. Glad you could stop by. After reviewing your post I can only assume that you are also new to the English Language, The Criminal Justice system and basic forms of sentence structure and capitalization.

Before you are allowed to desecrate the forums anymore, I think you should be reprimanded and forced to take the "IA Noob and you" course. It's usually taught in the Banned section. Talk to any moderator and they can get you signed up.

Thank you for your time.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

is better than you..

Quote Originally Posted by pimpstaman90
    AND ALSO YOU NEED TO DROP THIS.... IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HIM... YOU NEED TO GET HIM IN THE ACT OR DO SOMETHING TO HIM... B/C THIS "IA" BULL**** THAT YOU PULL IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID... DROP IT, IF YOUR NOT GONNA FACE HIM... WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK OUT FOR...
    haha... nothing man...just mad still at what happen to my ****... sorry if this dragged ya in... i dont know why you got locked up or what you did.... just glad to see you're out...

as to what ever an0therh22 said, okay whatever if you didnt do it you need to stop lying... about the people you know and the things you did...it just makes you look worse... i'm done with this...no point in dragging this out any longer... and all your IAers and IA noobs... say and think what you want... the truth will be eventually prevailed...good bye...

IA Member

I'm far from a geek, trust me. But whatever, I've owned all of you losers, I have no need to continue wasting my time on small fish.

lol iight you big and bad i slap you around like a pieces of shiet just to let you know dumb shiet talking big on the internet just stfu

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Quote Originally Posted by Glides
    Oh, new to IA? Well welcome to the forums. Glad you could stop by. After reviewing your post I can only assume that you are also new to the English Language, The Criminal Justice system and basic forms of sentence structure and capitalization.

Before you are allowed to desecrate the forums anymore, I think you should be reprimanded and forced to take the "IA Noob and you" course. It's usually taught in the Banned section. Talk to any moderator and they can get you signed up.

Thank you for your time.
    yall makin it seem like no1 can read that ****. n yes thank you , but check this out, new to english language, criminal justice system? trust me i know way more then you would tihnk.. So what if my word aint in correct writing form. its still well enough to understand n thats where i stand in this.

yeh i know i wrote AI n thats a noobie as mistake. my bad. ( to them folks out there who is all " u cant spell or write in english " ) STFU

n maniac here some sites that would help u soo so much. www.howtokillyourself.com wait i got more.
    www.makemoretacos.com
    www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com <- i personality think this website suit you most.. im sure you'll make lots of friends . HAHAHA

one last thing , like i say before if u come at me imma hit u with that same fuccking reply.. ( to some i may look dumb writeing all this ) it all doesn't fase me one bit. as a matter affact i enjoy hearing what yall have to say..

one more thing khai , ill be a IA NOOB" its a website . dont think u can hide here forever.. so dont wanna admit to begging a girl to go out with them eh? LOL ill stop here.
    LETS DO A DAMN THANGGG

yall makin it seem like no1 can read that ****. n yes thank you , but check this out new to english language, criminal justice system? trust me i know way more then you would tihnk.. So what if my word aint in correct writing form. its still well enough to understand n thats where i stand in this.

yeh i know i wrote AI n thats a noobie as mistake. my bad. ( to them folks out there who is all " u cant spell or write in english " ) STFU

n manaic here a site that would help u soo so much. www.howtokillyourself.com wait i got more.
    www.makemoretacos.com
    www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com <- i personality think this website suit you most.. im sure you'll make lots of friends . HAHAHA

one last thing , like i say before if u come at me imma hit u with that same fuccking reply.. ( to some i may look dumb writeing all this ) it all doesn't fase me one bit. as a matter affact i enjoy hearing what yal have to say..

one more thing khai , ill be a IA NOOB" its a website . dont think u can hide here forever.. so dont wanna admit to begging a girl to go out with them eh? LOL ill stop here.
    Wow....just wow.

Garage-Sixgun

Gr@ss B' SmoKing

Quote Originally Posted by Glides
    Wow....just wow.
    WOW is right. told cha whats gonna be the deal when u come at me , thinking imma just look at n move on..nah nah homie.
    LETS DO A DAMN THANGGG

WOW is right. told cha whats gonna be the deal when u come at me , thinking imma just look at n move on..nah nah homie.
    Lol, man you are the best. You are just too tough for me. I'm out.

Garage-Sixgun

Privateer Racing!!

WOW!!
    Last edited by B18c1Turboed; 10-29-2007 at 11:54 AM.

IA Member

damn, these faces and names sound familiar...did most of the people involved in the incident go to Norcross High?

PHUCK!!!!!!!!!

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMystic
    damn, these faces and names sound familiar...did most of the people involved in the incident go to Norcross High?
    Yup, thats why I know they're all little bitches!

IA Member

Yup, thats why I know they're all little bitches!

who the **** are you anyways? talking like you know them niggah

banned from heaven..

who the **** are you anyways? talking like you know them niggah
    Didn't I say I was done with you? Move on already..

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..
    Best believed that's bull****. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast