Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Somebody took my damn car!!!

Eastside Boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracc
    yeah.... that was me... i was lookin out fo yo ass.. i was like i know he out here.. dis nigha gone sneak me and knocc my ass out
    lol oh yea
    Naw when i be out like that Im on my car s hit
    But we cool cuzin

IA Member

fags! mexicans? maybe... haha!!!! j/k

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Big
    lol oh yea
    Naw when i be out like that Im on my car s hit
    But we cool cuzin

it aint **** cuz.. i gave up dat BP **** after that nite cuz.. aint no more of that

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Maniaç
    Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck makes you think they were Mexican? If you didn't ****ing know most of the people that "go" to discover mills are white and black, asian, not alot of latinos go. You are a goddamn moron, that comment right there was so ignorant, what if they turn out to be white?

Keep those ****ing comments else where man, seriously. No one knows what race they are, saying **** like that is stupid and doesn't help this guys situation. Ive seen a lot of hispanics with their own ride, I strongly doubt they'll go to the trouble of doing something like this. One they're trying ti lay low cause of this deportation bull****, and two if they are going to steal something worth stealing I know damn well it wouldn't have been an integra. Get your facts straight before you post comments like this again, faggot. Driving a POS sentra and calling it a sleeper, man shut the **** up!
    hey it true im latino and i dont know were th f#$k is discover mills..hope you fine it.G/L..last yr some **** stole my 93 tg have baby blue on top & whit on bottom had a b16 in it.a V-tec controler,gunmetal REV 17' wheel.system..and the only think the cops found was the chassi.. hope you get better luck then me.

Eastside Boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by otroEg
    hey it true im latino and i dont know were th f#$k is discover mills..hope you fine it.G/L..last yr some **** stole my 93 tg have baby blue on top & whit on bottom had a b16 in it.a V-tec controler,gunmetal REV 17' wheel.system..and the only think the cops found was the chassi.. hope you get better luck then me.
    Yea i had wayy more better luck then u . I got my s hit in one pease.
    Those young Boyz that took my s hit just burn up my damn gas

HITTING my s hit to the floor all night!!
    And they took some **** inside

Really i just want to know who did the s hit .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345