Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somone got caught!!

Privateer Racing!!

Default Somone got caught!!

THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!

Caught a thief 8/19/07
    Not that you care or not, but by reading your posts on stolen vehicle in IA forums I would like to share this with you because of your views towards thief. I do not EVER bring my ] to the malls, theatres, and public places unless I can see my car the whole time in GNett except for this past Sunday. Sunday 8/19/2007 around 6:30ish to 7:00 pm at Venture mall I parked my vehicle facing Q-zar in the Mall parking lot at the back near Venture Dr. I knew that was not a safe place for honda vehicle. I was running late to meet up with a group of friend at q zar so I could not car pool there because I sure did not want to drive to that location. I had to park at the back because there were no opens spots up front so I decide to park where I can see my car instead of in between cars. I was inside Q-zar with my friends for less the 30 minutes every 5 minutes or so I would get up and check my car. After the second look out on my car I sat down for no less then a couple of minutes when my paging alarm beeped I didn't hesistate and proceeded to run towards the door and looked outside. One guy in the and one guy just opening my hood to disarm the siren. I ran half way towards my car not being notice by the two suspects until they saw me and fled inside my for a few seconds thinking that they could lock themselves in but realize their stupidity. One guy fled towards the back of Petco pet store and the other towards the front of the store. That's when 6 of my buddies all scattered to chased them down on foot and manage to catch one of the two suspects running from the front of the Petco Pet store back across Venture Dr. to the McDonalds. The suspect ran to the Mcdonalds restroom attempting to lock himself in but was dragged out by my marine buddy and three other buddies. This is where the most of the IA members dreams gets granted. My four buddies beat the shit out of the suspects( Not to brag because it is unlawful to do that) outside the drive thru area and held him down till the 6 GPD arrived which took less than a minute literally. Arrested him and found a weird looking key which may be the master key that I keep reading about through out this IA forum. The suspects that was arrested was the guy in the The second guy was not found but was seen talking on his cell phone. My other friends said that there was this orangish burgandy mitsu eclipse with a body kit driving to the back of the petco store trying to pick the other suspect up but was unsuccessful because he was spotted by my others friends from the venture mall parking lot. One of my friends said the owner lives off of Boggs rd. in the Idlewylde apartments because he just moved from there last month and seen the car there all the time. These suspect may be the ones that have been dumping cars in forest park back lot and in Clayton county. The suspect that was arrested lives in Hampton, GA not too far from the location I mention above. Info gotten from mug shot below. That is the reason why I did not IM sooner because I wanted to wait for the mugshot and info. (see link below cut and paste) Why? I sent this to you is also because I am happy that I took one car thief off the streets. Thank you for your time for reading this long F.Y.I. message.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380

Interesting, I know that guy

blank

care to spill any names

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

damn one down and like 100 more to go...one step closer

banned from heaven..

that fucking mexican... i hate it when people do shit to other peoples car's. FOR WHAT?? haters..
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

I meant I know him from seeing him at meets and talking to him from time to time. Dont know him on a friendship level.

Wall of text, had a hard time reading it. But I get the jist of it and you rock man. Whoop that mofos ass. Here's to you.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

banned from heaven..

lol. fyi im mexican.. so....
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

good job guys, keep it up,taking our cars back one beating at a time
    You only live once, maybe twice if you use the e-brake!

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    lol. fyi im mexican.. so....
    So is my neighbor, super nice guy, doesn't steal cars.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

another yt in a honda xliv2racex's Avatar

thats the reason i carry firearms.... regardless of race... ill take a knee cap
    99 LS teg/

superduper LLLLLLLLL

damn danny!

good stuff, i'm glad you didn't lose your car

Jesus why!?!?!?

<---Click it.

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!

Caught a thief 8/19/07
    Not that you care or not, but by reading your posts on stolen vehicle in IA forums I would like to share this with you because of your views towards thief. I do not EVER bring my ] to the malls, theatres, and public places unless I can see my car the whole time in GNett except for this past Sunday. Sunday 8/19/2007 around 6:30ish to 7:00 pm at Venture mall I parked my vehicle facing Q-zar in the Mall parking lot at the back near Venture Dr. I knew that was not a safe place for honda vehicle. I was running late to meet up with a group of friend at q zar so I could not car pool there because I sure did not want to drive to that location. I had to park at the back because there were no opens spots up front so I decide to park where I can see my car instead of in between cars. I was inside Q-zar with my friends for less the 30 minutes every 5 minutes or so I would get up and check my car. After the second look out on my car I sat down for no less then a couple of minutes when my paging alarm beeped I didn't hesistate and proceeded to run towards the door and looked outside. One guy in the and one guy just opening my hood to disarm the siren. I ran half way towards my car not being notice by the two suspects until they saw me and fled inside my for a few seconds thinking that they could lock themselves in but realize their stupidity. One guy fled towards the back of Petco pet store and the other towards the front of the store. That's when 6 of my buddies all scattered to chased them down on foot and manage to catch one of the two suspects running from the front of the Petco Pet store back across Venture Dr. to the McDonalds. The suspect ran to the Mcdonalds restroom attempting to lock himself in but was dragged out by my marine buddy and three other buddies. This is where the most of the IA members dreams gets granted. My four buddies beat the shit out of the suspects( Not to brag because it is unlawful to do that) outside the drive thru area and held him down till the 6 GPD arrived which took less than a minute literally. Arrested him and found a weird looking key which may be the master key that I keep reading about through out this IA forum. The suspects that was arrested was the guy in the The second guy was not found but was seen talking on his cell phone. My other friends said that there was this orangish burgandy mitsu eclipse with a body kit driving to the back of the petco store trying to pick the other suspect up but was unsuccessful because he was spotted by my others friends from the venture mall parking lot. One of my friends said the owner lives off of Boggs rd. in the Idlewylde apartments because he just moved from there last month and seen the car there all the time. These suspect may be the ones that have been dumping cars in forest park back lot and in Clayton county. The suspect that was arrested lives in Hampton, GA not too far from the location I mention above. Info gotten from mug shot below. That is the reason why I did not IM sooner because I wanted to wait for the mugshot and info. (see link below cut and paste) Why? I sent this to you is also because I am happy that I took one car thief off the streets. Thank you for your time for reading this long F.Y.I. message.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380

Holy fuck i know exatcly where that fuck lives my home boys sister lived right beside them.. one night we were working on my boys car and he kept eyeing mine so i looked back at him with a hard look... BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a car

Awesome! Maybe he'll snitch on the rest.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

that is great i would like to get some more info on this type of alarm system
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

i wonder if he is the one dumping cars over by the varsity and turner field
    is he a IA member?
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Nice, but that guy's friends didn't beat him too bad....his face looks recognizeable......LOL.

exactly y i dnt go to gwinett. When u see me up there im paranoid, not too far from my car, and my adrenaline is always pumping bc im waiting for some idiot to come try to steal my ride. I got caught slipping recently though but i still got my car, just missing a few things. Ill be out though and im gonna leave my car for bait. When u see ppl getting shot, beat, and peed on in the news papers and on channel 5 news ull know who it is bc im gonna let everybody know this shit is gotta stop. Bc i said so. HOLLA!

when your ready let me know
    user ur car and i will deliver the beating just let me know and i will meet you some where if you are serious
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

Good job on catching them. ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE AND/OR LEAVE THEIR CARS (Honda/Acura) UNATTENDED IN GWINNETT, BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    Ill be out though and im gonna leave my car for bait. When u see ppl getting shot, beat, and peed on in the news papers and on channel 5 news ull know who it is bc im gonna let everybody know this shit is gotta stop. Bc i said so. HOLLA!

they got into your cars within minutes, holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ninabl
    when your ready let me know
    user ur car and i will deliver the beating just let me know and i will meet you some where if you are serious
    '
    can i watch

i think it would make a good warning video to all the people new and old on ia
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

Can't live up to his name, eh?
    What car was being stolen?
    Honda/Acura/Nissan/Toyota?
    etc. etc.?

thats awesome that the guy was caught. this is so fucking gay that i live in gwinnett though right by. the MoG too. im glad im moving to silicon valley =D

good maybe we can get back our turbo ls
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnclyT
    damn danny!

good stuff, i'm glad you didn't lose your car
    This wasnt my car, someone PMed me this story..

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    . BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a car
    Actually, burrito bitch, I can. There is no visible proof of anything. But since I know the OP, I can vouch that he is telling the truth. SO shut your fucking mouth refried retard and commence to head to the kitchen at El Toro De Caca you worthless fuck. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Actually, burrito bitch, I can. There is no visible proof of anything. But since I know the OP, I can vouch that he is telling the truth. SO shut your fucking mouth refried retard and commence to head to the kitchen at El Toro De Caca you worthless fuck. Later, QD.
    GODDAMN tell him. refried retard? lol. I hate that bastard.

Lolol. West up, Converse Carol, lolol. Later, QD.

that was one of qd's better comebacks or one of my personal favorites

Damn, I considered living in Gwinnett but man fuck that....good job on catching the mofo!!

video would of been better but fuck it, fuckers still got a beat down....very nice!!

Unknown

Hey im all 4 catching the bad guy,and im sure he'll think twice about boosting a car next time, but was it necessary 2 include his address, u could be putting his family in harms way! Not cool!

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    Holy fuck i know exatcly where that fuck lives my home boys sister lived right beside them.. one night we were working on my boys car and he kept eyeing mine so i looked back at him with a hard look... BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a car
    Does he look beat up to you?

Quote Originally Posted by sfsa4
    Hey im all 4 catching the bad guy,and im sure he'll think twice about boosting a car next time, but was it necessary 2 include his address, u could be putting his family in harms way! Not cool!
    With 1 post, it seems you must be a friend of his or closer. Later, QD.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfsa4
    He put his family in harms way, period.

Nissan Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Does he look beat up to you?
    I think one of his boys got the shit beat out of him. Anyways, looks like he has funny ears. Somebodys got something to hold onto in jail.
    99 Infinti G20t w/ Primera Parts and a few other small things

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Lirlirl, Later. AS.
    NWS FTW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast