Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stolen integra

grow balls, the fuk you talkin about?? you gonna fly out to Compton ave on a Sat nite blocc party homey?? cruise Slauson w/ wrong colors?? East LA and be white at the same time?? we got plenty of shit to deal w/ in the US go fight somebody elses war and take that right wing propoganda bullshit w/ you puto

also julian, you gotta big mouth when it comes to mexicans I didnt see you talkin that when you was gettin dragged out the club Friday nite faggette

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan b
    i know, i guess you got stuck with the girl hormons when you were trying to be her.
    but atleast i work monday-friday till 5 and make twice as much as you.

Noooooooo wonder all Mexicans work construction, it makes them a man

I'd rather work in a nice air conditioned facility, working half the hours you do and making just as much

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by 95alty
    Wow... Racism at its best... "Internet Gangstas" lol this shit is great... If anyone "claims" to be tough they can join me on a plane ride to a land where boys grow balls...NO HOMO

"Semper Fi BABY!!"
    A bunch of dudes in the desert making each others balls grow....sounds pretty homo to me

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    grow balls, the fuk you talkin about?? you gonna fly out to Compton ave on a Sat nite blocc party homey?? cruise Slauson w/ wrong colors?? East LA and be white at the same time?? we got plenty of shit to deal w/ in the US go fight somebody elses war and take that right wing propoganda bullshit w/ you puto

also julian, you gotta big mouth when it comes to mexicans I didnt see you talkin that when you was gettin dragged out the club Friday nite faggette
    That fool wasn't Mexican. Wassup with faggette ? Is that your hand( ) slipping on the keyboard or what?

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    Noooooooo wonder all Mexicans work construction, it makes them a man

I'd rather work in a nice air conditioned facility, working half the hours you do and making just as much
    Nope, construction doesnt make you a man. You can be a man working anywhere. Its just pathetic when your almost 21 and dont know how to use an hammer (im sure you know what im taking about).

And can i ask whats so good about being colombian? Last i remember your last few girlsfriends were mexican. You used to even wear a braclet with a mexican flag on it. Its just so funny how you hate on mexicans so much yet you came here same way as a mexican and used to even rock a mexican flaged braclet.

Nope, construction doesnt make you a man. You can be a man working anywhere. Its just pathetic when your almost 21 and dont know how to use an hammer (im sure you know what im taking about).

And can i ask whats so good about being colombian? Last i remember your last few girlsfriends were mexican. You used to even wear a braclet with a mexican flag on it. Its just so funny how you hate on mexicans so much yet you came here same way as a mexican and used to even rock a mexican flaged braclet.
    O yea having rough ass hands and knowing how to turn a few wrenches and driving nails into a wall for living makes us a man!! Hoooora!! Let's have a contest to see who can belch the loudest while we're at it!

What I find funny is how you, out of anyone, actually take it personal, especially since you barely even claim being Mexican.

Certified Gearhead

O yea having rough ass hands and knowing how to turn a few wrenches and driving nails into a wall for living makes us a man!! Hoooora!! Let's have a contest to see who can belch the loudest while we're at it!

What I find funny is how you, out of anyone, actually take it personal, especially since you barely even claim being Mexican.
    Actually my hands arent rough at all but okay. Good luck being a good husband not even knowing how to hang a picture frame up in your house.

I have never denied being mexican, not once in my life. Sorry i dont go around wearing mexican braclets how you used to.

Actually my hands arent rough at all but okay. Good luck being a good husband not even knowing how to hang a picture frame up in your house.

I have never denied being mexican, not once in my life. Sorry i dont go around wearing mexican braclets how you used to.
    I'll just call you up so you can hang the frame onto the sheet rock and then install it

Certified Gearhead

I'll just call you up so you can hang the frame onto the sheet rock and then install it
    but remember i wont always be around. You gotta learn sometime or another.

IA.COM Founder.

I dont know about nails and all that contruction talk bs.. but I know domincans can cook some good arroz, habichuela and pollo frito!

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    I dont know about nails and all that contruction talk bs.. but I know domincans can cook some good arroz, habichuela and pollo frito!

sounds yummy... we mexicans have some great menodo and tamalles and tortas

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

I must agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    sounds yummy... we mexicans have some great menodo and tamalles and tortas

Dog i can promise you from my first tour LA is not half as tough as iraq... if it were... then we'd be over there in those suburban hoods fighting color wars...
    Im from philly and when i visited my cousin in the Watts that shit was a major come up from my area
    PIC TOO BIG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12