Thread: Stolen 93 Black Honda Prelude

Exclamation Stolen 93 Black Honda Prelude

Today my car was stolen from the MoG (Mall of Georgia) in front on Belks from 1:35 pm till 7:00 pm when I got off of work. Its a Black on black 93 honda prelude with 18" Motegi Mr7's, Tanabe Full cat back exhaust, AEM Blue cold air intake, and pacesetter 4-2-1 headers. The car is a automatic and have a H23 in it from a 95 lude. Has a large dent in the back quarter panel, and theres large amount of paint missing on the back bumper. All the emblems are shaved off too. 300$ reward for info leading to the capture of the person or persons that stole it.

Here are some older pics of it.

The tag on the car right now is different than the one in the pic.

Last edited by Brut; 07-21-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

You gotta be shitting me?!?! Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    You gotta be shitting me?!?! Later, QD.
    Not one bit taken when I was working this really sucks a whole lot. Only had liability on the car too.

maybe a paisa(spelling) took it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejay
    maybe a paisa(spelling) took it.
    Whats a paisa?

the fuck is happening around here? at another mall none the less. good luck finding it.

you still owe me 50$ for a psp game- how about you reward me with that?- sucks your call got stolen
    Wtb 96-00 civic aftermarket struts asap

Quote Originally Posted by JDMef88
    you still owe me 50$ for a psp game- how about you reward me with that?- sucks your call got stolen
    You came to my house and said forget about me paying you so I don't see what I owe you.

binary can you pm me the current tag on the car? Im up that way EVERYDAY!!
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

yo man i never came to your house- you put your dad on the phone trying to say that your not paying anything- and your mom tryed to offer me a calculator in return for 50$..wtf is up with that.... i just wanted my money- i still remeber it....so lmk whats up
    Wtb 96-00 civic aftermarket struts asap

Quote Originally Posted by JDMef88
    yo man i never came to your house- you put your dad on the phone trying to say that your not paying anything- and your mom tryed to offer me a calculator in return for 50$..wtf is up with that.... i just wanted my money- i still remeber it....so lmk whats up
    You did come to my house and if you want to complain take this to PM's. Don't whore my thread with useless shit like this. Plus all your other accounts have been banned on IA for selling broken shit to people.

i'll keep an eye out good thing i dont go to the mall of Ga any more

b18-Cya!!

I think you know who did it.......remember your post....now he took it, follow up with your friend and if he's really your friend he'll tell you.

06/02/07
    (YOU WROTE)
    I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.

GL though

Quote Originally Posted by SleepinEj1
    I think you know who did it.......remember your post....now he took it, follow up with your friend and if he's really your friend he'll tell you.

06/02/07
    (YOU WROTE)
    I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.

GL though
    Yeah i went and told my friend and all. He told me who was stealing cars but they guy that was caught stealing cars is in jail right now. So I don't know how he would steal my car while he was in jail. The guy that was boosting cars that he knows his name was Chase not sure what his last name was though.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Not surprised at the mall huh.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Damn bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brut
    Only had liability on the car too.