Thread: STOLEN TODAY: BOOSTED RED EG from Perimeter mall

Hybrid View

heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!
    Quality Perfomance and Fabrication!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BLK JDM
    heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!
    yogi dont steal cars, and i doubt this car has been found since they just went to his shop lookin for it....... good luck findin the car though, sux to see a fully built car stolen

Quote Originally Posted by BLK JDM

Real talk!!!

stigg is a known black theif.... am I right? and ur his good friend... so how do we know u dont do the things he do?

oh yeah, he sold a stolen B16a2 to one of my buddys... said it was legit, then what happen when he got pulled over and checked the block code? he got arrest for a stolen motor that he bought... so stigg is gonna get whats coming... sooner or later... karma is a bitch, and karma does shoot back...

i aint got no problem with no one besides stigg... why u ask? because he's a bitch made mother fucker.. 3 years ago when i stepped up to him, he act like a bitch and ran off. wtf? 200 pounds black dude is scared of a 130 pounds asian? he deserves what is coming.. jail or a beatdown... which ever comes first...

or give him his 2000$ back plus lawyer fee and jail time credit... then MAYBE he'll drop it... because stiggs isnt hard to find... and neither are u..

want some? catch me in the northside...
    Last edited by EH-2; 07-16-2007 at 09:12 AM.