Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: STOLEN TODAY: BOOSTED RED EG from Perimeter mall

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    COme do it BIG BOY!!!

We didnt accuse you of shit!!! How do u know we werent there shopping around, ANd you did try to buy the shit, you even told us Kerri offered it too you, and now you want us too feel sorry when your cars get jacked...thats funny!! Your the bitch for not stepping up and putting this shit too a stop, but you get on IA and condone it, All you said i told you who did it and i dont wanna get involved, you guys can handle your own shit!! those where your exact words!!! Even when i talked to your ass on the phone you said that, atleast i have the balls too catch these thiefs and not hide ,behind some code of honor!! NOW THATS A PUSSY!

P.S I never refered too you or your shop H&M, but since u want to get involved in this, i could have been talking about anyone. But you wanted too add your 2 cents in about it.
    nobdy ask u to feel sorry .go fuck urself,and we will see who the pussy is next time we meet.im done talkin

he parked it and bounced. rode w/ him to his apartment like 2 min away.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imola Dc2
    nobdy ask u to feel sorry .go fuck urself,and we will see who the pussy is next time we meet.im done talkin

NOt me!!!! Your a big man trying to insult me online

Banned

has he found it yet? damn. hope he gets that shit back.

Banned

any updates on the car?

heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!
    Quality Perfomance and Fabrication!!

Public Enemy #1

so this need to be closed or not? Has the car been found and this resolved becuase this threads going down hill fast!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BLK JDM
    heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!
    yogi dont steal cars, and i doubt this car has been found since they just went to his shop lookin for it....... good luck findin the car though, sux to see a fully built car stolen

1st off - to people who gets their car stolen. IA is a big comminity, but posting it up here is the 1st way to NOT get ya shit back or located. Tell NO ONE but the cops. Then watch the board - it will "come out" that your shit was stolen. And the people who 'hear" about it when no1 knows other than the cops are the closest to the people that did it.

GUY: Baby J I heard your ht got stolen.
    BABYJ: Really? Where did you hear that (considering no1 knows but the cops)?

Get it? This way you are talking to the people who have 1st hand knowledge. The reason why this car hasn't been found is bc of all the IA PMs and talk about it. It was a hot car so they are laying low on stripping it for a while until the heat is off.
    Last edited by BABY J; 07-16-2007 at 09:19 AM.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Real talk!!!

stigg is a known black theif.... am I right? and ur his good friend... so how do we know u dont do the things he do?

oh yeah, he sold a stolen B16a2 to one of my buddys... said it was legit, then what happen when he got pulled over and checked the block code? he got arrest for a stolen motor that he bought... so stigg is gonna get whats coming... sooner or later... karma is a bitch, and karma does shoot back...

i aint got no problem with no one besides stigg... why u ask? because he's a bitch made mother fucker.. 3 years ago when i stepped up to him, he act like a bitch and ran off. wtf? 200 pounds black dude is scared of a 130 pounds asian? he deserves what is coming.. jail or a beatdown... which ever comes first...

or give him his 2000$ back plus lawyer fee and jail time credit... then MAYBE he'll drop it... because stiggs isnt hard to find... and neither are u..

want some? catch me in the northside...
    Last edited by EH-2; 07-16-2007 at 09:12 AM.

AG Member

real talk lol

a yo its a dude on craigslist selling a turbo gsr here go the ad dont kno if this it but

I am selling my 1992 honda civic hybrid. It has a fully built and boosted b18c1 integra
    gsr engine. The car runs great and was just painted in June. 400hp, golden ealgle sleeved, hks,crower,cp pistons,autometer,AEM,precision,garret,SFP,hondata .....etc..etc....$8200 Or Best Offer. Serious buyers Only!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by southside
    a yo its a dude on craigslist selling a turbo gsr here go the ad dont kno if this it but

I am selling my 1992 honda civic hybrid. It has a fully built and boosted b18c1 integra
    gsr engine. The car runs great and was just painted in June. 400hp, golden ealgle sleeved, hks,crower,cp pistons,autometer,AEM,precision,garret,SFP,hondata .....etc..etc....$8200 Or Best Offer. Serious buyers Only!
    didnt he have a boosted LS?

oh i thought he had a gsr
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

did I say Stig?? NO you nonreading bitch. I said Yogi!!

Yogi isn't a thief and that's why you didn't find anything.

Oh and for future reference I live on the Northside too. I just grew up in the hood. So believe me when I tell you I'm closer than you think.

did I say Stig?? NO you nonreading bitch. I said Yogi!!

Yogi isn't a thief and that's why you didn't find anything.

Oh and for future reference I live on the Northside too. I just grew up in the hood. So believe me when I tell you I'm closer than you think.
    then do something bitch. dont talk. bitch made mother fucker name jeral. or how ever the fuck u spell ur name.. just because u grew up in the hood dont mean shit. ur a bitch till proven anything else. hahahahahahaha. stupid mother fucker... a lot of ya talk shit online but really ya'll aint gonna do shit. ya see me and still dont do shit. so keep ur trash talkin to urself unless u GONNA do something. i would love to see you come up to me. just because ur bigger than me doesnt mean jack shit.
    Last edited by EH-2; 07-16-2007 at 03:53 PM.

that's right say my name!!

oh and I haven't seen your name in lights so that means you're just like me-a bitch!!

it's funny u call me bitch but somehow u know who I am so I must have done something right. u I couldn't care who u are and your name aint out there so holla.

lots of people know who i am. so dont worry about me.. if u know whats best for u, u shouldnt say nothing. there's a reason why i dont go out... i like my freedom. like i said. u wanna see who i am... then do something.... dont talk...

Kids. LOL. Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    so this need to be closed or not? Has the car been found and this resolved becuase this threads going down hill fast!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    close it or something the thread is going downhill

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Kids. LOL. Cute.
    Lol, this is so interesting. Everyone just thinks they're so damn gangster. One of these days, these "gangsters" are gonna get mad and end up shooting their monitor. Lol, just because it was over the internet and they can't find the other guy. Talking crap online don't mean shit and all the name calling is unnecessary. If you really wanted to handle this shit then you would just meet up, beat the shit out of each other and then go to jail, other than that, don't say nothing.

^^^ but no one is man enough to see me.. they scared.. all they do is talk shit. i aint starting shit.. im telling what i know.

LMAO

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

I must agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM onlyy
    Lol, this is so interesting. Everyone just thinks they're so damn gangster. One of these days, these "gangsters" are gonna get mad and end up shooting their monitor. Lol, just because it was over the internet and they can't find the other guy. Talking crap online don't mean shit and all the name calling is unnecessary. If you really wanted to handle this shit then you would just meet up, beat the shit out of each other and then go to jail, other than that, don't say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by EH-2
    ^^^ but no one is man enough to see me.. they scared.. all they do is talk shit. i aint starting shit.. im telling what i know.
    Lol, understandable. Thats why you should just let the scary ass people talk their shit. Just tell them a time and a place and if they ain't there then you can talk all the shit in the world because they didn't come. Regardless though, talking shit just makes you look bad in every way conceivable. If it was me talking the shit then I'd meet up anytime anybody wanted, but I don't really talk shit and prefer to beat people up with my intelligence.

Unknown

I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE CAR

i heard he got the car back.

Quote Originally Posted by builtls00

93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by builtls00

Why dont you log in from your real account.

Mods IP Check this account ^

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok homies!! Black, white, asian, no matter what color. I wasn't going to say anything to this thread, but i couldn't let this ride. We as a import culture, hobby need to watch out for each others ride and respect each others ride and each other. Everyone wants to be the fastest and someone is always going to be hatin. BAD!! But for that hater, or haters. MAN UP!!! Get a real job bust your ass and you too can own the street or streets. Don't go and jack someone elses ride and try to profit or use the parts. But to make a long story short, I hope he get's his ride back and continue on reppiin the streets. But we all need to watch what you say on the fourm really. I ain't tryin to tell you what to do but becareful homies. REAL!!! And we don't need anymore gun violence either, handle it face to face. Fight it out. Be a man and man up. REAL!!! And im looking forward to meeting you guys at NOPI, and the hondatech sho also. So lets all have a ball and mad fun peps. FO sho !! AIght.... And no I ain't soft and shittt either. Just getting wiser... I'm still the same old G!! From O'side Cali. Once you get old and get a hobby and married, and military. YOu learn from things, and life. But o well. Ill holla at you catz at nopi aight. I drive the red eg hb carbonfiber out. Rollin on volks. Soon to be boosted again. So holla at me guys and ladies. Latz B
    Last edited by bernard; 08-30-2007 at 07:38 AM.

he got his car back. let the thread die.

Aight good news.

im dying......help, help................... mEEEEEee e ee e ee ... e eE ee

oh and I haven't seen your name in lights so that means you're just like me-a bitch!!
    lol wtf am i the only one who caught this?!

who says that lol

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    lol wtf am i the only one who caught this?!

who says that lol
    bitches?

lol he called himself a bitch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234