Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN TODAY: BOOSTED RED EG from Perimeter mall

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

that sucks. but at the same time i hope people don't think they can park at a mall and expect the car to be there when they get back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

that sucks.... good luck finding it.

AG Member

lol probably them glbs

Quote Originally Posted by northsydedc
    lol probably them glbs
    please dont call out folks... get your facts straight first.
    1999 Honda Civic EX - SOLD

AG Member

lol so you saying you know who did it.. probably your baby daddy isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by northsydedc
    lol so you saying you know who did it.. probably your baby daddy isnt it?
    Im not gonna answer a dumb question like that...if it was Jimmy then why were we with sut at the club yesterday? ...told you to get your facts straight...didnt mean for you to take it offensive dude.
    1999 Honda Civic EX - SOLD

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Aint no need to start shit that doesnt need to be started..We all know theres only a few groups of asian people that steal cars and they have all already been questioned mostly..It was some black people..The hunt is gettin closer tho cuz we finding out new shit everyday..Anyway just dont post anything in this thread unless it Helps find the Car..Dont need any more Drama right now on the Northside
    Quote Originally Posted by KIZDAWAY View Post
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

Quote Originally Posted by B00STedSvT
    ^^Which is the Truth..FUlly built Motor with a gt35R making 498whp at about 23psi..The car is a Beast..I sure hope it comes back in tact..I dare somebody to just show up boosted with a gt35r around here..Ching Ching Pow
    you do mean like for sale out of no where right? because i know people who already have gt35r's and that'd be pretty fucked up if they got shot for buying it at retail price. lol. but naw i seen the car and it was clean and Sut's friends with a couple of my friends. I don't think this is gonna end very well...lol

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Quote Originally Posted by JDM onlyy
    you do mean like for sale out of no where right? because i know people who already have gt35r's and that'd be pretty fucked up if they got shot for buying it at retail price. lol. but naw i seen the car and it was clean and Sut's friends with a couple of my friends. I don't think this is gonna end very well...lol
    We're Angry Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

We're Angry, Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.

yesssir.

AG Member

highly doubt it. Nothing going to be done like the "Type R".

We're Angry Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.

Privateer Racing!!

Are you guys dumb? serious that an honest question? You guys come on line and say your going to beat their ass and your going to kill them and all!
    do you think putting that online really scares anyone?

All that does is make the police that view this board keep any eye out for you,just in case some shit like that does go down!

I have always been told to watch the company you keep, im not blaming this on noone, but what goes around comes around. Its funny how all his friends are a certain group and everyone gets all pissed about it, but when are cars where jacked by a certain group all of them act stupid!!!

in a way im glad this happened, just too show you guys that people are willing to steal their cars also!! When we asked for their help too catch some of their friends they dont wanna get involved is what they told us!! So why should any of us wanna get involved or care!!

ha, i smell...... pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Are you guys dumb? serious that an honest question? You guys come on line and say your going to beat their ass and your going to kill them and all!

All that does is make the police that view this board keep any eye out for you,just in case some shit like that does go down!

I have always been told to watch the company you keep, im not blaming this on noone, but what goes around comes around. Its funny how all his friends are a certain group and everyone gets all pissed about it, but when are cars where jacked by a certain group all of them act stupid!!!

in a way im glad this happened, just too show you guys that people are willing to steal their cars also!! When we asked for their help too catch some of their friends they dont wanna get involved is what they told us!! So why should any of us wanna get involved or care!!

B00STedSvT's Girl

I was SHOCKED when i found out that Sut's car got stolen, to think at PERIMETER MALL!! Out of all places, i would have never thought it would be there!!! Suts a great guy and a loyal friend....I doubt it was anyone in Northside, everyone here knows about Suts hatch...Hope Sut gets his car back! I agree and in LIL way disagree with B18c1Turboed, a car could be your hobby and your #1 POSESSION, but its not worth locking yourself up in a jail and abandnoning your kids, wife, or whoever! Whoever did this...hopefully you get hurt in one way or another!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ejay
    ha, i smell...... pussy.

yessir.

DC2

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed

y dont u shut the fuck up u fat bitch. u didint ask for help ,u accused us of trying to buy the shit. u did not ask for us for help.u came to my shop to look around,but u didnt have the balls to say y u were there.SO STOP TALKIN SHIT U PUSSY

Wow.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Imola Dc2
    y dont u shut the fuck up u fat bitch. u didint ask for help ,u accused us of trying to buy the shit. u did not ask for us for help.u came to my shop to look around,but u didnt have the balls to say y u were there.SO STOP TALKIN SHIT U PUSSY
    Now thats what Im Talking about... B18C1Turboed needs to get Bitch Slapped for Assuming and Accusing so much...!

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by azianhustla
    Now thats what Im Talking about... B18C1Turboed needs to get Bitch Slapped for Assuming and Accusing so much...!

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Quote Originally Posted by azianhustla

i'll keep an eye out

-zen motors-

yall just need to calm down and keep your focus... i dont know what went down before, who did what or didn't say what but it really doesn't matter. what happened before happened... if you want to be a bigger man and help than help... if you withhold info or anything like that, you are no better... so dont help if you dont want to help. it aint gonna make a difference... i actually hope his car is found but not the people. i haven't known sut for a long time, but for the time i have, he has always been extremely nice and has always been mad cool with me. i'd rather not see him do something stupid over a car.....

i think sut has come a long way... so hopefully he'll just lay back and let the popo work for him...

Not too many cars are lifted from that parking lot - I know this b/c I parked there (my EG AND my EF) EVERYDAY for lunch for almost a year when I worked at Concourse buildings. Sut - who did you tell where you were? Who did you tell where you were gonna be. I hate to do this but --> WHO WAS WITH YOU?? Did they waste extra time in the mall?? Were they on their phone a lot when you were inside?? THINK HARD homey. Keep ya "friends" closer than your enemies. Does Mall security have anything on video. Does the gas station across from the mall have anything?
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

i was told that he got the car back, or got some info on it

The only way the car was stolen was that he was followed. I live in dunwoody and the mall is very crowded. I spoke with the mall security there and they have some cameras. very rarely does a car get stolen from there.

Hmm....ShakaLock??

We have a Good Idea of who Stole the car and He happens to be an IA member..We also know of the "Shop" that lent a Helping Hand chopping Suts Car up:jerkit:

he knows who he is....

i just talked to sut and we got a name. all he wants is his car back in one piece with all his parts...errthang will be all good from there. if that's not possible... then we'll move on to a different level.

any more info you have just pm me and i will let him know since we're like family.

Hmm....ShakaLock??

^^ Yea He's the Ugly Uncle Fester

mannn Blk92Da is like an aunt with that red hair.

still wanna go to that bbq? HAHAHAH

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Quote Originally Posted by Nang
    mannn Blk92Da is like an aunt with that red hair.

still wanna go to that bbq? HAHAHAH
    LoL @ Om Lom Phongy!

Banned