Thread: STOLEN green 98 civic ex

Aspiring...

Exclamation STOLEN green 98 civic ex

My car was parked on Oxford Road, Atlanta 30322
    right next to Emory. Had been broken down for a while untill i had money to fix it... didnt even run or start so i dont know how they jacked it...lemme know if anyone sees the car

cant find it impounded by the cops at any of the wrecker services

had a drive out tag on it (damn)

if anyone does know of its whereabouts or have any questions send me a PM.. thanks

here are some pics (shouldnt have those lameass stickers anymore tho haha)

Senior Member | IA Veteran ep9716's Avatar

Damn Dude Shit Was Looking Nice Hope You Find It.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ep9716
    Damn Dude Shit Was Looking Nice
    Lolol.

Seriously, though, I'll keep my eyes open. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

damn that sucks..how long was it down there?
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Aspiring...

i parked it along the road there till i could gather the money to get it fixed..but i checked up on it pretty much everyday. Drove up the day i had the cash to fix it and vamoosh..jacked ...damn im gonna cry haha

why didnt you just get a tow dolly instead of saving repair money? as bad as i hate to say it, thats not the area i would have left it at
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Aspiring...

me neither if i had a choice..but im in school full time and def didnt have money to pay for a 60 mile towing job back to my house...no AAA either..all i could do is wait till i had the cash to get it towed to a shop. And the day im ready to call a wrecker service and tow it to safety... "where's my damn car" haha it didnt even have plugs cuz i was swapping them :\
    its not like they just jacked my car by breaking a window or whatever...they towed the damn thing...

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Thieves this days are getting real good.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_rs2000
    me neither if i had a choice..but im in school full time and def didnt have money to pay for a 60 mile towing job back to my house...no AAA either..all i could do is wait till i had the cash to get it towed to a shop. And the day im ready to call a wrecker service and tow it to safety... "where's my damn car" haha it didnt even have plugs cuz i was swapping them :\
    its not like they just jacked my car by breaking a window or whatever...they towed the damn thing...

Aspiring...

woohoo found it! damn cops towed it after all hahahaha

thanks guys

It looks better with the hood up. Next time keep some cash on you so you can get your car towed home.

srry to hear that...

Aspiring...

well cops found the car...as a shell...fucking thing got stripped...i hat e the world now...time to go into depression =\

h series

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_rs2000
    well cops found the car...as a shell...fucking thing got stripped...i hat e the world now...time to go into depression =\
    so it was jacked? dam man sry to hear that. just make the best of it and drop a k20 in there. goodluck with your next build though. this should only make you stronger and smarter

i agree ^^

Aspiring...

yeap it got jacked alright...although for some reason i have a feeling the parts were ganked by the cops and it wasnt just robbed...they "say" the car was found (where I had it parked) stripped... but when i took a look at the car...it had four donuts on it, everything in engine bay gone and my custom headlights..I mean EVERYTHING, even the battery. Everything in the inside gone...blank useless cds in the glove compartment, papers, head unit, complete dash cleanly taken out...everything done very clean.. but my Si rear lights in back were left..i wonder why a criminal would leave them shits in then.and the fact that there is basically no way someone to jack the car up and steal my engine and transmission and well, every damn thing in the engine bay without towing my car to a garage (nope my car was "found" by cops in the SAME place i parked it along a regular traffic street)...or if there is a way...congratulations damn. And according to the police they "found" my car that way. In the same spot i had it parked.. IF someone really jacked my car wouldnt they take the whole damn thing and strip it at their garage and dump the shell somewhere....NO no these "criminals" took my car back to where i parked it and neatly gave it donuts to replace my wheels hahaha....

When I asked the deputy who filed the incident report about it...he had two differnt stories...First he said he found my car stripped like that in the reported location and had it removed...Second story was that he was notified of the car through a different police department (dekalb) who already cited it and notified him for the pick up...

For some reason I just have a hunch he took that shit to the police garage arranged it to be stripped and said "have fun boys" sell these parts on ebay. haha it just doesnt make much sense otherwise...

But maybe its just me going fucking nuts about this...either its a tough lesson learned...

For what its worth here are my last specs of what used to be my car:

engine:

JDM B16A
    GSR tranny
    AEM Short Ram intake
    OBD2A-OBD1 swap with Skunk 2 chip
    (the OBD2 was a p72 with Spoon chip, OBD1 p28 with Skunk2)
    AEM fuel rail
    Skunk2 Intake Manifold
    performance throttle body
    Stage 2 clutch and lightened flyweel
    DC Shortshift
    HKS exhuast
    DC sports 4-2-1 headers
    Reactive front mount strut
    NGK performance spark wires (MRD) and plugs (double platinum)..

Suspension:
    Skunk2 springs
    no brand coil overs

Wheels:

Falken Azeni Tires
    Team Dynamic Racing 15" Rims (Lightweight)

Exterior:
    2000 Si front/rear conversion (headlights sprayed with pearlescent coat...was very pretty :\)
    HID headlight harness

R.I.Peace fuk the PO-leece :'(

old pic but whatever
    Last edited by jdm_rs2000; 06-06-2007 at 09:21 AM.