Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN! 1994 Acura Integra

Default STOLEN! 1994 Acura Integra

Stolen Wendesday night May 30th from the parking lot of Office Max @ the Mall of Georgia around 5:30 - word is that those asians that were bragging here on IA awhile back about jacking a car did it again ( they live off of Rock Springs Road ) and are on probationfor GTA - detectives are investigating on them but on to pics

Any info please call 770-873-2912 and ask for Brittany

what sucks the most is that there was only liability on the car

Any help would be MUCH appreciated
    Last edited by Stormhammer; 06-05-2007 at 05:52 PM.

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

that sucks. she is a really nice person 2..... that does not make a difference to the people that stole it but she did not deserve it

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Damn oh well its everywere today.

damn i used to see that car every day up there. just saw her 2 days ago drivin it. i'll keep an eye out.

sorry to hear g/l

----KENNYBOI----

I'll keep an eye out around Cobb. Wow, so many cars stolen around Mall of Georgia area .. I'm staying away from there

Quote Originally Posted by boostedstang
    this is the gut that is on probation for auto theft! that lives off of rock springs road!
    http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com...=%202006026363

this is his buddy that was arrested for stealing by brothers car which was found at kerris house off of rock springs road!
    http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com...=%202006024976
    thats who is suspected of stealing the car because her friend's girlfriend's Integra got stolen awhile back and showed up at their house...

Anything yet?

Banned

i hope they find it in one piece

Quote Originally Posted by william_jeff
    i hope they find it in one piece
    good luck with that.
    my guess is that it will turn up tonight very close to rock springs road with a driver seat, 4 spare tires and most of the int gone and all body parts except the doors and fenders, and rear window. maybe the engine too

Banned

yea i know. just with only having liability, it sucks majorly. for me, if someone stole my car i wouldn't care because i have full coverage. i would call police and file the claim at the insurance company and collect the check

well for most people, they have sort of emotional bond to their cars. well at least i do and most of my friends. i dont care if i get an insurance check. it pisses me off more that she worked for that car and some ass hole took it

Banned

x2 i feel you on that right now i'm not THAT attached to the car as i only got it in november. but yea it sucks when you work so hard for something and some asshole decides to take it, fucking sucks.

Bump for a fellow teg driver. Sorry to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by integra8705
    it pisses me off more that she worked for that car and some ass hole took it
    thats an understatement, after she got it, and got into that slight accident, she worked to fix it, and even hunted down one of her rims that got bent because they're discontinued

I say we get a bunch of good ole boys and go pay those mexican looking asians a visit

I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.

damn dude, no alarm?
    NWS FTW

mall of georgia is more like the mall of stolen cars these days, i live right by there...definitly makes me a little uptight about shopping anywhere around it, g/l on finding the ride

Quote Originally Posted by Binary
    I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.
    i know what you are talking about. it is a master key. honda made them a years ago in order to start ANY honda that that need to start. but 4 of the master keys got lose in the atlanta area and are hanging around some peoples hands. so all they need to do is bypass an alarm and go for it. if you are ever bored and are sitting around with 10 of 15 of your friends that also have hondas, go try your key and see if it turns on thier car. i promise you that at least one will start up. honda only made so many patterns and with a master key or even a little guess work, it makes it pretty easy. and as far as them stripping the car, they most likey will but rember, people usually dont steal body parts bc it winds up ending bad for them. bc i have a slight ding in my door and if my car was stolen and some one was selling a driver side door with a ding in it and it was the same color, i would call them out.

DBlock

hey Justin.......any updates?????....1

IA Member

Exclamation

hey guys, that's my car that got stolen. as of right now, no details on my car. i spoke with an investigator and they're not really doing anything...so it's probably completely stripped, its just a matter of finding it now. i really appreciate everyone who responded and everyone who is looking out for my car. And yes, i did have an emotional attachment to my car, along with a nice system and 160 CDs so i'm a little sad! I put a lot into that car, and my father did too, so needless to say he's angry.

thanks again for everyone's help, and please give me a call if you see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Binary

Funny but i have had 3 friends get there shit took at mall of ga and if the key was used it sure took them along time to start it,And i also heard that the key's that came up missing was sold to some katz out of alpharetta got them and they paid 10k a key

another yt in a honda xliv2racex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boostedstang
    **anonymous tip**
    said person works at the checkers near 20 and 316 across from the taco bell.
    (day shift)...
    i went through the drive through and he asked me about my car
    Last edited by xliv2racex; 06-03-2007 at 09:16 PM.
    99 LS teg/

^^^ Weird.....
    -If You Own A Honda And Say "Headers", Go Jump Off Bridge...........

IA Member

oh wow...seriously? we should make a dummy car for them to steal and catch their asses on camera. dammmn right. F them for stealing my car, those bastards.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Hmmm

IA Member

heard on the news two guys got arrested for breaking into cars at the mall of georiga and stealing CDs, etc. as well as cars. Police arent giving any names, and the reason is they're probably being questioned as to if there are any others involved. Lets just hope they know where my car is and they find it! I tried calling two investigators today, and neither of them answered...of course. But i'll keep you guys updated, and thanks again for all the PMs and the help with my car!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bdavis86
    oh wow...seriously? we should make a dummy car for them to steal and catch their asses on camera. dammmn right. F them for stealing my car, those bastards.
    not trying to sound retarded, but if i was in the area i would allow my car to be used to catch them, no shitting

Damn I went through looking at the stolen car section and it seems a lot of cars are getting stolen at the mall of Georgia. My advise is if you don't have an alarm system with gps tracking, don't go there
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by xliv2racex
    **anonymous tip**
    said person works at the checkers near 20 and 316 across from the taco bell.
    (day shift)...
    i went through the drive through and he asked me about my car

Yeah I see his piece of shit Eg hatch up there all of the time. Some friends of mine say he also drives a older Nissan Pathfinder. The hatch is a flat green and red seats. Its really loud aswell. Those two guys will get whats coming to them

Certified Gearhead

fuck that kidd. i went to high school with the fag.. yeah.. his green hatch that he drives is proabaly hot too.. somebody should mess with him and see how it feels.. i hate people that steal.. cars.. not everybody is rich and can just buy stuff for there cars. i work hard for my car and when i do not have the money for my parts that i want i say up for them.. and then i get it.. but all i know is if somebody messes with my stuff again.. i am going to make them forget there name and learn how to talk to walk again...

Certified Gearhead

hey.. brittany.. do you know bo... cause i thought i have seen this car.. before... and all that good stuff..

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by civic-r11
    hey.. brittany.. do you know bo... cause i thought i have seen this car.. before... and all that good stuff..

yes. i am his ex girlfriend. he moved to FL and 2 weeks later he dumped me. i used to drive us around in it all the time and he put a new sound system in my car for christmas.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by william_jeff
    not trying to sound retarded, but if i was in the area i would allow my car to be used to catch them, no shitting
    that's awful nice of you =)

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by integra2die4
    Yeah I see his piece of shit Eg hatch up there all of the time. Some friends of mine say he also drives a older Nissan Pathfinder. The hatch is a flat green and red seats. Its really loud aswell. Those two guys will get whats coming to them

you'd think since he steals stuff he'd have a nicer ride. what a douche bag. it'll all catch up to them sooner or later, and when it does, i'll be first in line to laugh at them! and then i'm gonna find out where my freaking car is =)

good luck

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you fucking retards in this thread are killing me and my patients # 1 i like how u guy's blame ppl for stealing rides when there are plenty of crews out there stealing shit so it tells me that u guy's must have never had something worth taking cause if u did u would have been smarter about who u blame and instead of posting shi* about ppl u would have just waited to see were your parts end up cause some 1 going to rock them fo sho^^^ ( take this from some 1 that is hurting right now)

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you fucking retards in this thread are killing me and my patients # 1 i like how u guy's blame ppl for stealing rides when there are plenty of crews out there stealing shit so it tells me that u guy's must have never had something worth taking cause if u did u would have been smarter about who u blame and instead of posting shi* about ppl u would have just waited to see were your parts end up cause some 1 going to rock them fo sho^^^ ( take this from some 1 that is hurting right now)
    im no fucking retard. and my car was worth taking you ass. i've kept my eyes open and i've been doing everything i can to find my car, so you can kiss my ass. As for posting shit about people- there were numerous people who said it was the fucking asians---and my friend posted this for me, to let people know to keep a look out for my car. If anything, that was a smart thing to do, i mean--we are in the "stolen cars" section...

hmm... he works across the street from where I live...

keep up informed on any word

that blows.... hope you get your car back.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast