Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STOLEN! 1994 Acura Integra

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

True that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gtikid

There ya go....who really has those?

Certified Gearhead

It doesn't matter if you have full coverage or liability. If you have, for example, a hatch with a swapped motor, the insurance is not going to cover the swapped motor and whatever others mods you did to the car, so what's the point? You have full coverage on an old car and all they'll pay is the value of the old CAR, they don't care what motor it had in it or anything...
    so you rather have a gutted shell or a check for $2-$3 for an old car?

and what's the point? the point is you'll have another car to drive around and not WALK.

Quote Originally Posted by iNsTuN nOoDoH
    I think they'll cover aftermarket parts as long as you tell them about it and add it onto your insurance policy... with reciepts.
    yes state farm is very good on that. when i crashed my bike they paid me $500 for my shoei helmet cuz it had a small scratch on it.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1989_crx_si
    so you rather have a gutted shell or a check for $2-$3 for an old car?

and what's the point? the point is you'll have another car to drive around and not WALK.

yes state farm is very good on that. when i crashed my bike they paid me $500 for my shoei helmet cuz it had a small scratch on it.
    Wow they'll give me a check for $1200 for an old car. Hmmm now let's see, if my premium is $100 more per month to have full-coverage, then in a year I would of pretty much paid them what they're giving me back. Might as well pocket that $100 bucks in case you have the car for more than a year

And most of the time, people buy shit now online from a forum or from someone local, WITH NO RECEIPTS.

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Certified Gearhead

Wow they'll give me a check for $1200 for an old car. Hmmm now let's see, if my premium is $100 more per month to have full-coverage, then in a year I would of pretty much paid them what they're giving me back. Might as well pocket that $100 bucks in case you have the car for more than a year

And most of the time, people buy shit now online from a forum or from someone local, WITH NO RECEIPTS.

well not everyone drives a $1000 car like you so i'm sorry to hear brother. mine as well not get insurance

i don't know why anyone is over age 21 will be paying for than $100 a month for a single vehicle. i'm paying $100 for two vehicles with state farm and i'm 21.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1989_crx_si
    well not everyone drives a $1000 car like you so i'm sorry to hear brother. mine as well not get insurance

i don't know why anyone is over age 21 will be paying for than $100 a month for a single vehicle. i'm paying $100 for two vehicles with state farm and i'm 21.
    Exactly. Not everyone drives a Honda. This argument was about getting insurance on an old Honda

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Exactly. Not everyone drives a Honda. This argument was about getting insurance on an old Honda
    o'well.. anyways if you don't want to get full coverage than that's you..

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Any news yet?

Unknown

Default damn kids

So these kids live off of rock springs.. im right around the corner.. i know alot of people around this area. i hear alot of words. ill let everyone know if i hear anything. Good luck to everyone

my preludes been broked into and had its insides ripped out. love the new car to much to let someone get to it. lets help eachother out. thats the point of the forum. No trash talkin eachother when there tryin to help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123