Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN! 1994 Acura Integra

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    hes gonna take (steal) your turbo!!!!!!!.........calm down everybody *deep breathe* get back on topic!!!

Brittany still no updates?????.....1
    unfortunately, the cops who are supposed to be "serving and protecting" our community arent really doing anything. my car has almost been gone a week and any contact made with them, I HAD TO call. whatever. they dont care.

DBlock

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bdavis86
    unfortunately, the cops who are supposed to be "serving and protecting" our community arent really doing anything. my car has almost been gone a week and any contact made with them, I HAD TO call. whatever. they dont care.
    Thats suxs....just know that we are still watching for u!!!...1

Certified Gearhead

Default shame

man i had enough of u bastards on here, what tha fuck do you meen "those fuckin asians off of rock springs road" im tryin ta tell yall, yall gone get enough of throwin people in shit. if you know so much about who did, it makes it seem like you tha one who was at tha crime scene.

keep looking... try calling tow yards as well. I had an EG stolen last feb, and i never knew anything about it until the tow yard called me in july. they got it 2 days after it was stolen and never bothered to call me for 5 months?!

oh and the tow yard was one in atlanta, and it was stolen in gwinnett.. so try around.

GOOD LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by boostedstang
    I am killing your patients!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!

I love noobs that talk shit to ppl on I.A cause they have no balls to just roll up and get in my face on the other hand blakc boi no what i am going thrue right now and i think i have a good resean to post what i stated The bottom line is 65% of ppl that get there cars stolen will not be seeing them again that 65% of ppl is honda/acura/nissan/mitsu owners and thieves are starting to chop cars instead of stripping them and leaving them out to find But me myself has been pulled over more times than i can cant cause i was false accused for stealing bikes ppl that rly no me no that i would never steal something i have the $ for and on the other hand i was raised right i dont steal from any 1 and never have

So i would never point fingers at ppl and say they stole something unless i was sure cause the last guy that called me out for stealing bikes found himself eating thrue a straw and picking up trash for a living afterwards.

I agree they dont give a shit and half of the cops no who does it and do nothing cause they are informants on other crews(believe me i no this when they tryed to make me 1 when they thought i was stealing bikes)

I am sry your car got stolen were in this together and the best thing i can add for u to do is get lojack on your next ride

who are the guys.. that bragged on here about stealing cars?

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    who are the guys.. that bragged on here about stealing cars?
    Not sure

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by sshonda2004
    man i had enough of u bastards on here, what tha fuck do you meen "those fuckin asians off of rock springs road" im tryin ta tell yall, yall gone get enough of throwin people in shit. if you know so much about who did, it makes it seem like you tha one who was at tha crime scene.

my friend saw their faces, i showed him pics and he POSITIVELY ID'ed these guys. i'm not playing anymore...if the police dont do their job, i know tons of guys who will do it for them

my friend saw their faces, i showed him pics and he POSITIVELY ID'ed these guys. i'm not playing anymore...if the police dont do their job, i know tons of guys who will do it for them

Sry off topic but u sound a little scared sry but when i got issues with other guy's i do my work myself for my own pride not hid behind other ppl Rule #2 want the job done right do it your self if u cant well then go get u a lawyer on top of that no matter what i have that has got stolen i still cant seem to point fingers cause there are so many fucking car yankers out there

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up
    on top of that no matter what i have that has got stolen i still cant seem to point fingers cause there are so many fucking car yankers out there

its not exactly pointing fingers exactly, just going off witness account description vs. known car theives in the area

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Not sure

good damn thing that i dont post pics of my car on IA

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG
    good damn thing that i dont post pics of my car on IA

WORd

ill point fingers!

JIMMY LUONG
    STATE VS LUONG
    Case No: 04-D-07150-S4 Filing
    Date: 09/28/2004
    Case Type:State Court Accusation
    Category:Filing Type:Motor Vehicle Violation( means theft or so forth) NAH it would be theft by taken
    Jury Trial Demand:Judge
    Assigned:JUDGE JOSEPH C. IANNAZZONE
    Disposition Date:11/09/2004
    Disposition:Sentenced Disposition Manner:

STATE VS LUONG
    Case No: 04-D-07150-S4
    Filing Date:09/28/2004
    11/09/2004 - Order/Notice of License Suspension
    RE: JIMMYLUONG11/09/2004 -
    Defendants Plea StatementFiled By: Judge11/09/2004 -
    Sentence Special Alternative OrderDescription: WORK RELEASE
    Filed By: Judge11/09/2004 -
    Waiver of CounselFiled By: Defendant11/09/2004 -
    Plead of DefendentDescription: GUILTY TO CT
    1Filed By: Solicitor

So u are saying these guy's stole your ride? and you saw them?

cookie monster =)

wow you must have no life to personallly pay to look at someones background. you want a cookie? did you notice that was the year of 2004? look again buddy. im pretty shure he has better things to do then go around stealing cars now since he has a family of his own and a JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by ipopdhisVTEC
    wow you must have no life to personallly pay to look at someones background. you want a cookie? did you notice that was the year of 2004? look again buddy. im pretty shure he has better things to do then go around stealing cars now since he has a family of his own and a JOB!

i agree i think most of the people on here are just a bunch of pussys that will sit on the computer and talk shit but if it comes down to it they hide, why dont you all grow some balls if you want some come fuckin get it
    quit talkin shit about you know some one that will kick there asses (or get the job done) you and your keyboard arnt scaring nobody so give it up
    you wanna fight about it let me know if you saw some one take your car call the police or go get it if you just think some one said they might of saw somthing then how about SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are just a bitch
    and for the "mexican looking asians" just leave em alone they arnt fucking with you

and i will say one more thing
    i dont steal cars or any thing but if i kept getting accused of it i would start taken em
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ninabl
    i agree i think most of the people on here are just a bunch of pussys that will sit on the computer and talk shit but if it comes down to it they hide, why dont you all grow some balls if you want some come fuckin get it
    quit talkin shit about you know some one that will kick there asses (or get the job done) you and your keyboard arnt scaring nobody so give it up
    you wanna fight about it let me know if you saw some one take your car call the police or go get it if you just think some one said they might of saw somthing then how about SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are just a bitch
    and for the "mexican looking asians" just leave em alone they arnt fucking with you

i dont steal cars or any thing but if i kept getting accused of it i would start taken em

nicely said.

cookie monster =)

to tell you the truth, its been almost a week since her/his car been gone. face it, its not coming bak to you. but good luck finding it. if anything, im pretty sure its strip'd out already. GL

...STOP accusing people and START with the confront-ing if you knew who did it.
    thats what i hate about IA. someone is ALWAYS accussing SOMEONE

DBlock

.........some of yall be acting real suspicious!!!!......1

IA Member

So u are saying these guy's stole your ride? and you saw them?
    my friend did an ID on Kerry and Kevin.
    i dont know about the other jerks
    but the dudes with the long hair
    are supposedly the ones.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ipopdhisVTEC
    to tell you the truth, its been almost a week since her/his car been gone. face it, its not coming bak to you. but good luck finding it. if anything, im pretty sure its strip'd out already. GL

...STOP accusing people and START with the confront-ing if you knew who did it.
    thats what i hate about IA. someone is ALWAYS accussing SOMEONE

my investigator told me to stay away cause its a huge gang of them
    and secondly, i'm not threatening anyone, i know about 20 guys that would really love to do some damage.

i am a girl who's car got stolen, other than scream at the police and say curse words--there's not really much i can do about 4 dudes on probation that supposedly took my car. like i said, my friend described these assholes to me, and my other friend showed me these pictures and my friend who saw them personally said YEP, that's them. but...whatever.

they'll get whats coming to them.

this post about my car getting stolen was not meant to cause a riot on IA i just want my damn car back and i know im not getting it back, so if you're not willing to help the matter, or put up with ranting in a STOLEN CAR section, then shut up

and secondly, i'm not threatening anyone, i know about 20 guys that would really love to do some damage.

i am a girl who's car got stolen, other than scream at the police and say curse words--there's not really much i can do about 4 dudes on probation that supposedly took my car. like i said, my friend described these assholes to me, and my other friend showed me these pictures and my friend who saw them personally said YEP, that's them. but...whatever.

this post about my car getting stolen was not meant to cause a riot on IA i just want my damn car back and i know im not getting it back, so if you're not willing to help the matter, or put up with ranting in a STOLEN CAR section, then shut up

you are not helping the matter

and if your friends just stood there and watched some assholes take your car then i must say you have some good friends and i dont think they will be doing much damage
    lol
    if i saw some one stealing my friends car i would step in and do something not just tell some one and show them pictures after the car is gone
    so basically you just said your friends are a bunch of bitches
    lol
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

I feel u

DC5-R

ill point fingers!

JIMMY LUONG
    STATE VS LUONG
    Case No: 04-D-07150-S4 Filing
    Date: 09/28/2004
    Case Type:State Court Accusation
    Category:Filing Type:Motor Vehicle Violation( means theft or so forth)
    Jury Trial Demand:Judge
    Assigned:JUDGE JOSEPH C. IANNAZZONE
    Disposition Date:11/09/2004
    Disposition:Sentenced Disposition Manner:

STATE VS LUONG
    Case No: 04-D-07150-S4
    Filing Date:09/28/2004
    11/09/2004 - Order/Notice of License Suspension
    RE: JIMMYLUONG11/09/2004 -
    Defendants Plea StatementFiled By: Judge11/09/2004 -
    Sentence Special Alternative OrderDescription: WORK RELEASE
    Filed By: Judge11/09/2004 -
    Waiver of CounselFiled By: Defendant11/09/2004 -
    Plead of DefendentDescription: GUILTY TO CT
    1Filed By: Solicitor
    wow, so you get work release for theft? you're an idiot

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by IntegraXTR
    wow, so you get work release for theft? you're an idiot
    Im sure work release and probation!!! Depends how good of an attorney you had!

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Im sure work release and probation!!! Depends how good of an attorney you had!
    well damn, I guess I should be an attorney then, because I represented myself. Thanks man, now you're an idiot too, along with the other guy.

Sry but u dont get on work release for grand theft auto and it says mtor vehicle violation lol i had that on my record when i got a ticket for no tag light and brake light out NOOB go do your research on back ground checks

Oh and once again back on topic this girl needs her car back so if u dont have nothing to help her get it back keep the comments to yourself

Seems to me that a lot of shit is stolen from Mall of Georgia. It might be a good idea to disable the car somehow...

IA Member

you are not helping the matter

and if your friends just stood there and watched some assholes take your car then i must say you have some good friends and i dont think they will be doing much damage
    lol
    if i saw some one stealing my friends car i would step in and do something not just tell some one and show them pictures after the car is gone
    so basically you just said your friends are a bunch of bitches
    lol

it was just one friend and he was on the phone. he thought that two dudes were just checking out my car, he dropped his phone and when he got it and looked up they were gone. he came running to the door of my work and i was like WTF! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE< LETS GO! and he jumped in his car

trust me, im still mad as hell at him, but i mean, what can he say? hey, she does have a nice car, doesnt she? or some crap like that--but they would have taken it anyway, apparently they have seen my car there before.

IA Member

Sry but u dont get on work release for grand theft auto and it says mtor vehicle violation lol i had that on my record when i got a ticket for no tag light and brake light out NOOB go do your research on back ground checks

Oh and once again back on topic this girl needs her car back so if u dont have nothing to help her get it back keep the comments to yourself
    thank you.

and as for kevin and kerry, i personally saw their detention center information and i have some hook ups at the county.

im just sayin..

i dont think you were talking about me--but thats where i got my stuff--that, and they're connected with a lot of thefts, including my friends car.

and still no word on my car--its been over a week and still nothing...

Certified Gearhead

one of those guys house got shot up last night.. that sucks

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

there were numerous people who said it was the fucking asians...
    i thought it was the fucking whites, the fucking mexicans, the fucking blacks, or even the fucking jews? maybe just those fucking GUYS? =0/

good luck with the car though...

Quote Originally Posted by civic-r11
    one of those guys house got shot up last night.. that sucks

lol whos house would that be?
    80 Z28 CAMARO (stolen)
    03 GRAND PRIX

Certified Gearhead

sorry to hear about your stolen car but all you can do is cry. you know you'll get your car jack if you drive a honda/acura. now stop accusing people you think might of stole it. yes it sucks to be you but god damn get "FULL COVERAGE" end of story. if it's your dream car than why are you being cheap and only get liability? if you can't get full coverage than buy a cheap $1k and if it gets stolen, who cares. good luck finding it

Quote Originally Posted by 1989_crx_si
    sorry to hear about your stolen car but all you can do is cry. you know you'll get your car jack if you drive a honda/acura. now stop accusing people you think might of stole it. yes it sucks to be you but god damn get "FULL COVERAGE" end of story. if it's your dream car than why are you being cheap and only get liability? if you can't get full coverage than buy a cheap $1k and if it gets stolen, who cares. good luck finding it
    I will have to say this is true that why when i went out and got a project i went on and got a 2000+newer car so i could atleast put full coverge on it but in the other hand some ppl cant afford full coverge on all the mods they got on it and like me hey i have been there at that point to were ends wasn't meeting.

Certified Gearhead

I will have to say this is true that why when i went out and got a project i went on and got a 2000+newer car so i could atleast put full coverge on it but in the other hand some ppl cant afford full coverge on all the mods they got on it and like me hey i have been there at that point to were ends wasn't meeting.
    yes that is true. i guess to some people it's more important to get liability and buy parts for their car than to just save that money on the parts and use it for full coverage. the car is worth more than parts. you can have $10k invested in parts but without a car it's worth nothing. you just better walk to work.

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Im just tired of hearing it got stolen at the mall parking lot . If this car was your dream car then you would have put a good alarm on it. My choise would be the Revelco alarm homie.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1989_crx_si
    yes that is true. i guess to some people it's more important to get liability and buy parts for their car than to just save that money on the parts and use it for full coverage. the car is worth more than parts. you can have $10k invested in parts but without a car it's worth nothing. you just better walk to work.
    It doesn't matter if you have full coverage or liability. If you have, for example, a hatch with a swapped motor, the insurance is not going to cover the swapped motor and whatever others mods you did to the car, so what's the point? You have full coverage on an old car and all they'll pay is the value of the old CAR, they don't care what motor it had in it or anything...

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

I think they'll cover aftermarket parts as long as you tell them about it and add it onto your insurance policy... with reciepts.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iNsTuN nOoDoH
    I think they'll cover aftermarket parts as long as you tell them about it and add it onto your insurance policy... with reciepts.

There ya go....who really has those?

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast