Thread: STOLEN SHELL! LISTED ON HERE!!!

"Airbags save lives, Subaru save airbags"

Default STOLEN SHELL! LISTED ON HERE!!!

Some bitch on here prolly went searching for it and stole my FUCKING civic. I was on here for sale and someone stole it.. They had to locate the fucking shop it was at and somehow lift it to the fucking flatbed.. b/c it needed wheels and drive off with it.
    WTF M8

fucking bitches!
    If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU :idb::idb::idb: Jacare's son!!!

fuck that .. the whole GYM!

here is what it is 95 civic coupe shell

sucks...hope you find them

that sucks
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

Damn

Paintless Dent Removal Technician
    Condemnant quod non intellegunt

not trying to be a dick so dont take it that way. but do you think someone like a property manager might have had it towed off thinking it was a junk car?

i use to see this shell all the time. try asking the detail folks right there if they've seen anyone towing it ect.

Also me not trying to be a dick, but who the fuck would steal a near stripped shell?

2005 Suzuki GSX-R 750

somebody who probably needed a door,a trunk, or any of the other body, because the body was in great condition. but anyways im sorry to hear that my dude, hope you get your shit back.
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŽ's Avatar

Sorry to hear that bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi
    Also me not trying to be a dick, but who the fuck would steal a near stripped shell?

maybe they crushed it thinking it was scrap

Damn don't say that. G/L^
    :your sig is hilarous

The garbage man probably took. Not because it couldn't move, but because it looks like trash. Especially the tails and the rear bumper.

I have a heard time believing someone would steal a piece of shit like that with no good parts left on it. It looks like a car that thieves have already stripped lol!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    not trying to be a dick so dont take it that way. but do you think someone like a property manager might have had it towed off thinking it was a junk car?
    No b/c the owner of the shop it was at was my fathers good friend and he owns ALKLL the building around it ..Oh and I have an house so yeh!

Quote Originally Posted by xLSTONEx
    The garbage man probably took. Not because it couldn't move, but because it looks like trash. Especially the tails and the rear bumper.
    yeh that was my ricer days I was 15-16 with car car.. now im drivng a clean STi and happier then ever

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi
    The interior was copmplete in there. every bolt was packed and labeled!! The body was and chassis was GREAT! thats why!

Quote Originally Posted by BLk92DA
    i use to see this shell all the time. try asking the detail folks right there if they've seen anyone towing it ect.
    Yeh the detail shop is my fathers friends shop. He and that other place own that whole square

Banned

Why do u think someone on here did it? I mean did you SAY where it was located or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Extrememustang
    Why do u think someone on here did it? I mean did you SAY where it was located or something?
    I think it could be linked.. no one knew where it was.. but it wasnt like in a lock box

Public Enemy #1

just to let you now...if this was in gwinnett county most likely the county had it taken away.....they are cracking down heavily on junk cars, now, so if its bene there for awhile and never moved they probably just came out and had it taken! or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    just to let you now...if this was in gwinnett county most likely the county had it taken away.....they are cracking down heavily on junk cars, now, so if its bene there for awhile and never moved they probably just came out and had it taken! or maybe not
    It has been there for 2 1/2 years and the motor was in until summer last year. I think it was jsut someone who finally told someone about it and word traveled. It wasnt viewable unless you went in the back of the clean-up shop and behind/side of this body shop. My fatehrs friend owns the whole property and clen up shop and rents the rest of the buildings.. If it got hauled off the police would have already told us about that idea. But wtf would someone do with the fucking illegal shell

So someone will spend 100 bucks in gas for the tow truck or paying someone 80-90 to rent a tow truck, risk getting caught, to steal a 500 dollars shell...AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

well sounds like someone did you a favor...you can do alot with an illegal shell...swap a dash and your basically good...plus i agree with riceboy...the car wasn't worth anybodies time...cut your lose and move on...its life

someone steals his shit and he should move on? I dont care someone stole Sanford & Son's truck from me, I'd be out for the MFer.

Quote Originally Posted by RB26powered
    someone steals his shit and he should move on? I dont care someone stole Sanford & Son's truck from me, I'd be out for the MFer.
    thank you.. I was violated. and for a stupid reason! And I just need to ignore this right DRFTR

Quote Originally Posted by DRFTR
    well sounds like someone did you a favor...you can do alot with an illegal shell...swap a dash and your basically good...plus i agree with riceboy...the car wasn't worth anybodies time...cut your lose and move on...its life
    that isnt the only place vins are on hondas....so a dash swap wouldnt help you too much unless you swapped some of the other stuff (EXCLUDING motor and tranny)
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

h series

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    that isnt the only place vins are on hondas....so a dash swap wouldnt help you too much unless you swapped some of the other stuff (EXCLUDING motor and tranny)
    ive noticed when cops look for the vin they only check the dash. once that comes up clean they get lazy and dont bother to check any other vins.

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by an0therh22
    ive noticed when cops look for the vin they only check the dash. once that comes up clean they get lazy and dont bother to check any other vins.
    agreed, i had a barrow county check all vins, block and tranny codes to see if my 95 civic had stolen shit in it. i don't understand with the shell, it would be very hard to get it on the road legally, im thinking parts car, or some broke ass redneck took it to a scrap yard. i hope you find out whats up. they will tow cars from shops without notice, code enforcers are a bitch, i have one come by my house once a month to see if she can bust my ass. and they have threatened to tow some cars from a friend of mines shop that were not drivable and have been sitting for a while. and hte police do not always know everything, for all they know it is in an impound lot and the dumbasses couldn't tell you. had the same problem with barrow county on my 95 civic.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubs03rsx
    Some bitch on here prolly went searching for it and stole my FUCKING civic. I was on here for sale and someone stole it.. They had to locate the fucking shop it was at and somehow lift it to the fucking flatbed.. b/c it needed wheels and drive off with it.
    WTF M8

fucking bitches!
    If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU :idb::idb::idb: Jacare's son!!!

fuck that .. the whole GYM!

here is what it is 95 civic coupe shell

That sucks a lot man...sorry.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubs03rsx
    If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU
    As with every other stolen car, that fucking sucks and I can't stand to read about this.

On the other hand, I wish people would quit posting this shit because no one is ever going to do anything to anyone. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

fuck dude srry to hear that.. hope u find the person and fuck them up

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    As with every other stolen car, that fucking sucks and I can't stand to read about this.

On the other hand, I wish people would quit posting this shit because no one is ever going to do anything to anyone. Later, QD.

you would be surprised. Stuff has been resolved in the past. And it all got started from someone else answering my GF's phone!

dat sucks bro