Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: STOLEN INTEGRA TYPE R NORCROSS AREA

hahaha why are YOU here? to talk shit? nahh i got IA cuhz i LIKE the cars on here. i'm in this thread because footy tang is my ex and viet is his homeboy so i can be on here if i wanted too...and you really have no right to be telling us how we want to TAWK because we can talk however the hell we want too....so get the fuckk out bitch...like to see you get in my face

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®

Why are you even on IA in the first place? Later, QD.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC5_BAB3
    hahaha why are YOU here? to talk shit?
    That's basically it.

.and you really have no right to be telling us how we want to TAWK because we can talk however the hell we want too.
    You're exactly right. That's why I haven't told you to talk like any certain way. I simply stated that you look like illiterate, uneducated morons for the way you type.

...so get the fuckk out bitch.
    Think I'll hang around.

..like to see you get in my face
    Aahhhhh yeah. The absolute way to handle an online arguement. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaMn
    yo viet bitch go back to vietnam you damn immigrant

wow...that's str8 up right there what kimhang said. you can't be talking about other people's ethnicity in here. if you wanna get technical with it then technically "americans" came from england and kicked native americans out of their own land. and yeah we asian people....don't get me started with that if there wasn't US would their BE ANY JDM'S for YA'LL?? would their BE any technology for ya'll? yeah american folks invented shit too...BUT it was BECAUSE of ASIAN people FIRST. who made paper homie? uhh....a CHINESE guy. so you should THINK before you say ANYTHING about people with different ethnicity. that's all i got to say. not all of us is FULL VIET here...some of us is mixed with other nationalities of asian culture so don't even think about saying "viet people didn't come up with shit"

oh yeah and btw....i'm viet and footy tang is hmong and chinese and idk kimhang all that well...but as for me and footy we were BORN in america....so you telling us to go back to where we from? i was born and raised in the A. so technically i'm already where i am from.

You're exactly right. That's why I haven't told you to talk like any certain way. I simply stated that you look like illiterate, uneducated morons for the way you type.
    Ok all i have to say to that is, i really don't care what i look like with the way i type. as long as i know that in my honors literature class i type the ''correct'' way and online i should be able to type the way i want to without having people saying that i'm typing incorrectly. wow just a few words that aren't capitalized and a few words that was shorten because we lazy you going to get on us like that? do you see me bitching? no, i'm not so don't think i am either. like kim said we should be able to express the way we are because that's what makes us different from everyone else. and if it doesn't physically or mentally or emotionally hurt you in any way then why do you even bother about it? your not going to suffer for the way we type. and if you are then there's probably something wrong with you

wow just a few words that aren't capitalized and a few words that was shorten
    It was a whole lot worse than that. But it has been much easier on the eyes to read these last few posts from you.

Btw, I have a 15 year old Asian son. Later, QD.

oh i wasn't saying that you have anything aganist asian people i was talking about that other guy. and this is how i type all the time. as for viet,footy,and kimhang. you shouldn't get on them with the way they type because it's what makes them them. every little thing. and uhh i known viet and footy for almost like 2-3 years now and i know that when it comes to literate stuff they type correctly but when they're home and on the computer it shouldn't really matter. it's internet slang. and just because they type the way they do doesn't mean they're gang bangers. they typically guys who go online for hours when their bored just to look up car parts. and when they have something to go do they go do it. and viet is the type of person who likes to fuck...mess...around a lot. so maybe he was wrong about posting this thread about kim stealing his car and he already amitted that but ya'll were wrong for getting on us with the way we type. because honestly, it shouldn't really matter.

It was a whole lot worse than that. But it has been much easier on the eyes to read these last few posts from you.

Btw, I have a 15 year old Asian son. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by xlilvi3tx
    yall haterz are juz too funny n dis is only to da haterz. it made mah point haha pathetic...
    :english:

Quote Originally Posted by sHpReLuDe
    :english:
    i'm pretty sure you can understand what he's saying

7 pages damn. It seems like every fucking thread turns into a race war.

Diz New Chickk.

hahah keep talking that shiet.....wanna ban me? have fun. dueces. done with this thread.
    `<3 KimHang

Diz New Chickk.

&& btw. i dont even knoe why da fuck yall worrying bout how da fck we type or where da fuck we from, cuhz it seem sho ass hell yu understand wtf we typing. nd yes i mean wuht i say so after dis post im done wid dis fucken thread. && you fuckers aint got no damn right to judge people. thats all. luv yall lots haha pc3.
    `<3 KimHang

Quote Originally Posted by bayb3xhang
    && btw. i dont even knoe why da fuck yall worrying bout how da fck we type or where da fuck we from, cuhz it seem sho ass hell yu understand wtf we typing. nd yes i mean wuht i say so after dis post im done wid dis fucken thread. && you fuckers aint got no damn right to judge people. thats all. luv yall lots haha pc3.
    Shut the fuck up and stay out of this. Later, QD.

1. People dont want to have to decipher what the fuck your trying to say
    2. Why post on an automotive forum if you dont have anything to say except the stupid unreadable shit youve been posting.
    3. The NAACP and every other civic rights faction should read this thread and then question why there are all the stereo types and racist comments on these people being ignorant or just flat out stupid.
    4. Im not racist in any way, i have friends that span the whole spectrum, but its you dumb shits that post like this that give your people a bad name.
    Peace

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by xlilvi3tx
    ok 1st of all hu da fuk r u 2 b dissin otha folkz carz out on here? dis is wut im talkin bout ppl like yo azz juz give IA folkz a bad name yall needa go sumwur. shiet i dun b sayin shiet bout other ppl car. ur azz aint gona get no respect if u dun giv sum. not only that i dun care if itz an auto or not ok. im goin for da lookz im not into da fukin racin shiet n if u r den ok have fukin fun n i hope u fukin die. shiet get da fuk outta here n quit actin like u is sumwun. lil fag n shit talkerz like u aint worth mah fukin tyme. n lastly u needa gone sumwur outta mah thread get da fuk outta here wit yur bullshiet

don't get mad because the man told you the truth, who the hell would steal your car? thats just a plain waste of time. And as far as respect goes, I don't think he wants respect from a riced out noob. If you can't handle all this talk, then go race your automatic teg into a wall.

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by twinj
    Be clear lil nigga only 17 still a kid, dont ever put some homo shit in the same place you put my name. It must of matter you took the time out to respond. WTF following have to do with anything. You must care and someone had to give you pos rep out pitty.They was doing you a favor when they too that poor immitation of an R. With those ugly ass Motegi's I had those in Highschool.

This thread is gay as fuck. Give me my 2 minutes back for even checking out the first and last pages. Faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    And B is one of the best shit talkers on IA. "B">Mercer on a bad day.

RE30

haha

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Im with him

Quote Originally Posted by T34me
    1. People dont want to have to decipher what the fuck your trying to say
    2. Why post on an automotive forum if you dont have anything to say except the stupid unreadable shit youve been posting.
    3. The NAACP and every other civic rights faction should read this thread and then question why there are all the stereo types and racist comments on these people being ignorant or just flat out stupid.
    4. Im not racist in any way, i have friends that span the whole spectrum, but its you dumb shits that post like this that give your people a bad name.
    Peace

Banned

i guess this is grammar class yall be trippin over the wrong stuff i bet u wont type proper english on ur cell fone unless u got unlimited text rich ass bastards anyway i need some type r interior i dont care if you stole it or what hit me up

Certified Gearhead

I went through this whole thing hoping to find pictures. I guess I'm too late. It sure was funny though reading through some of it.
    TEAM KORUPSHUN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234