View Poll Results: Where is the most theft/vandelism

Voters
798. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Norcross (Gwinnett) NE Atlanta

522 65.41%
  • Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (North Fulton) N Atlanta

15 1.88%
  • Buckhead Midtown, Downtown (Fulton) Central Atlanta)

34 4.26%
  • Doraville, Decatur, Clarkston, Pine Lake (Dekalb) E Atlanta

56 7.02%
  • Riverdale, Forest Park, Jonesboro, Union City (Clayton) S Atlanta

120 15.04%
  • Mabelton, Douglasville, Austell, Lithia Springs (Douglas) W Atlanta

7 0.88%
  • Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna (Cobb) NW Atlanta

44 5.51%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where's the most theft???

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

gwinnett is fucken crazy..my car doesnt sit anywhere..and if it does..its in the front of the parking lot..but shoot me if you catch me driving my shit to the mall and leaving it in Gwinnettian..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    gwinnett is fucken crazy..my car doesnt sit anywhere..and if it does..its in the front of the parking lot..but shoot me if you catch me driving my shit to the mall and leaving it in Gwinnettian..
    Exactly. I don't drive my car to MOG, not even on a bet.

Yall know why it's so bad in Gwinnett????

Because Gwinnett doesn't give two dead shits about car thieves. We've seen it first hand right here in IA. There was a while back when a handful of us damn near handed them car thieves on a platter and they did nothing about it. I know from experience that when it's a low priority to Gwinnett, they do nothing about it. My best friend damn near got killed when a car thief at MOG SHOT at her when she followed them after they broke into her fiance's car. She was on the phone WITH 911 at the time. She was on the phone for over 15 mins WAITING on Gwinnett PD to show up AT THE MOG. Yall seen how many patrol cars roll around MOG at all times??? Why would it take them more than 30 secs to show up when they have someone TELLING them that the thieves were IN the car right then and they were watching them????? Since they took so long, they put my best friend in danger when the 911 operator told her to "follow them and get their tag" .

Bottomline is that car thieves are not a priority to Gwinnett from what I've seen. That is WHY Gwinnett is so overrun with no good chicken shit pussy thieves. They know they won't get caught, so they do it whenever they want.

It's ok. Some of us damn sure don't need police to take care of thieves. One day one of these little weasel cock roach punks will push their luck and run up on somebody's stuff that doesn't think it's a joke. That's the day they learn that if you try and take shit from somebody you might just find yourself in a world of hurt.

i know this is generalizing a shitton..
    but most thefts are done around the ghetto areas with hispanics and blacks together.
    which do more theft? who knows, but most happen because of them.

or at least thast what i want to think.

Public Places... hah... and you'd think completly opposite
    JDM = Just a Dumb MotherFu**er...

Certified Gearhead

try to deebo my shit & get poked from the bottom of my driver seat!
    ask me how?
    my car was secret feature in pimp my ride, & there was an anti-theft device ( 12" of hard d....stick)installed to shoot right through the bottom of the seat! j/k

thats pretty crazy. after reading all this about gwinnett, it worries me. My car has never been messed with (knock on wood), but I think it might be harder to steal than your typical civic or teg. BTW ive lived in gwinnett for almost 24 years now.

Now that I think about it, my sister's old civic got broken into about 7 years ago in Norcross...

s14 Under Construction badass240's Avatar

i would have to say gwinnett, because my 95 white s14 was stolen last night in buford at the On The Border parking lot. keep ur eyes peeled. Its white with 17's. Lowered on tein suspension, it has a white front lip, and rear spoiler. Tinted, and it has a big NISMO decal on the front windshield. if anyone sees it be sure to call 911 or 404 735 3801
    sLyDeWaYz oR DiE!!!
    -josh

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Man its just everywere now adays

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babowc
    i know this is generalizing a shitton..
    but most thefts are done around the ghetto areas with hispanics and blacks together.
    which do more theft? who knows, but most happen because of them.

or at least thast what i want to think.
    Dude your a fucking idiot Have you not read the past couple of car thefts on here? Most of them have happened up by D.Mills and by MOG. Your a fucking retard...

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

soon to be fast

its cuz the lower class has been getting richer these past few years. i know a BUNCH of people who used to live in doraville who moved to gwinnett cuz they started making more money.

and most of those kids are so spoiled they don't give a rats ass what they do. same kids who watch mtv and say they're from the ghetto while living in a 3 story house with their own lexus at 16.

Unknown

gwinnett

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

gwinbodia

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

EastCoastBoost

Quote Originally Posted by Black R
    gwinbodia
    thats so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Black R
    gwinbodia
    that was exactly what i was thinking

Certified Gearhead

I park at the MOG daily.. I guess it's because I drive a domestic .
    02 GSX-R Telefonica Movistar
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    Dude your a fucking idiot Have you not read the past couple of car thefts on here? Most of them have happened up by D.Mills and by MOG. Your a fucking retard...
    DO you follow me around and try to correct me?
    you come into MY thread and try to correct me.
    now you correct me in this thread.

just shut the fk up already.

DMILLS = RIGHT NEXT TO IT, THERE ARE A HUGE POPULATION OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS.
    MOG = RIGHT PAST I85 THERE ARE SHIT TON OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS AS WELL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Just a little FYI.....there are quite a few Asians and good ole boys involved in the car theft rings too. They seem to have connections to places where they can store cars and strip them at their leisure. As a matter of fact, I seem to remember several times on IA where people were warning about suspicious Asian guys trolling mall lots and neighborhoods thought to be looking for specific cars, mainly Hondas and Acuras, to steal.

So to generalize and single out Hispanics and Blacks is off the mark. We have a bunch of theiving low lifes because law enforcement either doesn't care or doesn't have the dedicated man power to handle the situation. THAT is the problem. If the thief KNOWS that the chances of him getting caught AND more importantly serve any time in jail are as small as winning the lottery......what deterrent is there for them NOT to do it?

Personally, thieves are ALL just chicken shit cowards that haven't got the balls to do anything except sneak around taking shit they can't otherwise have. Losers, all of them. If you steal ANYTHING, you're a loser period.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babowc
    DO you follow me around and try to correct me?
    you come into MY thread and try to correct me.
    now you correct me in this thread.

just shut the fk up already.

DMILLS = RIGHT NEXT TO IT, THERE ARE A HUGE POPULATION OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS.
    MOG = RIGHT PAST I85 THERE ARE SHIT TON OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS AS WELL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    I just so happen to see your dumbass comments everywhere I go. It's fucking Gwinnett, anywhere you fucking go there's a lot of every race Don't like me calling you a fucking dumbass? Get used to that shit FUCKING DUMBASS, because it's sure as hell not gonna end....

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

i voted for Sandy Springs/Dunwoody (North Fulton) N Atlanta because that is where my type r got stolen, but everyone knows that gwinnet and kennesaw are the worst places to drive your honda.

ChiLLin

no matter where u live in gwinnett there are thieves everywhere. i used to live in norcross for about 4-5 yrs and got my house broken into twice. shit sux. now i stay in l'ville and hear about a wrecker boosting cars n shit. gwinnett ftw !!
    Last edited by Kr@zYmEx!c@n; 08-27-2007 at 02:26 AM.

whoever voted dunwoody is a retard.. yes there is theft, there is theft everywhere.. but its definitely not more than any of the other ones..

i havent heard that many african american ppl stealin cars. mainly asians and mexicans (not tryna be racist just a sterotype) which they mostly live in gwinnett so yeah. gwinnett

Banned

NE Atlanta

lmfao @ the amount of Gwinnett votes.......my parents lived in Gwinnett since 79 and they watched as this placed turned worse everyday......

Quote Originally Posted by Kr@zYmEx!c@n
    no matter where u live in gwinnett there are thieves everywhere. i used to live in norcross for about 4-5 yrs and got my house broken into twice. shit sux. now i stay in l'ville and hear about a wrecker boosting cars n shit. gwinnett ftw !!
    same exact story here.....execpt my house got broken into only once...but they took a whole bunch of valueable shit...

east cobb is where its at man....east cobb

i say gwinnett has the most automotive thefts

I'd say Gwinnett also. From previous experience, I used to go to pull a part in norcross, for used parts for my car that were in good condition. Anyways, one day I parked my car, which was a domestic at the time, almost got taken by some hispanics. I was just coming out from the exit door after 30 minutes with my part and I see this these two cheap ass hoodlums, taking the chrome trim off my car. Since, I did I have a lot of chrome on my car in the first place which probably had catched their eye. Luckily, I was there just in time, before they would have taken my whole car. I ran after these two wanna be car theives and hit both in the head with medium sized rocks. Nowadays, if I ever do go to pull a part I just take my beater dometic car and not one my expensive cars to the place. No worries my beater being stolen.So just think twice who you mess with.

GWINNETT BY FAR!!!!!!!!! why was there even a pole made.lol. should just have asked who agreed with you on Gwinnett!!
    I LUV VTEC DO U!

Tanoshi kata ze!

I was hoping that this poll would be made to be a sticky. I made it for the people that are unknowing of where theft and vandalism in the city take place. Made it a little over a year ago and its still top 5 posts. lol... someone just make it a sticky.

This way, people can update it when they experience or hear of more break ins. Although Gwinnett is unanimously at the top. Who's to say that the crime wont shift to a different part of the city.

I could reset the poll annually. This would be a better way of keeping track on a year to year basis.

More skills than you can handle... mountain wa subarashii desu ne... honto.

http://www.myspace.com/nihonno

IA Member

I've been living in snellville (part of gwinnett) since 1991, things have def. gotten worse, not only in car theft, but crime too. I always see/hear about gang stuff, drugs, ect.

Banned

gwinnett is the county that is known for GTA. damn why cant people there just buy the kind of cars they want to have rather than steal them!

btw lucky for me that i havent had my car stolen for once ir BROKEN into!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by <34sentras
    gwinnett is the county that is known for GTA. damn why cant people there just buy the kind of cars they want to have rather than steal them!

btw lucky for me that i havent had my car stolen for once ir BROKEN into!
    lots of reasons. meth. high-school. the inadequacy that a lot of children feel because of their upbringing in middle-class suburbia while being forced to listen to gangsta rap which feeds a lifestyle that they've never experienced. drugs, media, peer-pressure, etc.

also, only two of those options actually include "atlanta". the rest is just metropolitan area.

Quote Originally Posted by The Yousef
    gwinmexico

x2

i lived in norcross for about 7-9 years and moved last year and still have the house on the market. they went into my house and tagged my living room wall. **** sucks. ima ****in find whoever did it and kill them. lol

its a damn good thing i live almost in winder/monroe. gwinnett is DEFINITELY the worst as far as car theft/vandalism. it seems to be the worst around discover mills/duluth as opposed to MOG and that area. good thing i bought a miata... i ALMOST bought a lowered DA too...
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

well out here in eastcobb area were all good! but i guess i might add that we dont need anynew movers as to we are getting over corded as it is.

Mableton is hot - i better stay away.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Sucks but it's true. I know Gwinnett has more scum than other counties. What are these parents teaching their kids these days.

ya gwinnett is bad, just going to bp you see a lot of shady looking people, im sure all the local car thief's scope that place out for modded hondas

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast