Thread: Photoshop request

Default Photoshop request

One of my best friends wants to have a pic photoshopped in a few diff colors if anyone is interested in messing with it. I wish I was good enough but I'm not lol. Pics are below, color is supposed to be bright red with a white roof but he is now thinking bunrt metallic orange or something like that. By the way, it's a 59 Olds that his grandfather bought new, he has the original window sticker framed.

2000 EM1
    1998 Tacoma
    ...bagged.....in the process of a body drop

IA Member

Wow this is good photo shoot i like this and i just want to say you here that this is not a easy to make this photos anyways if you are looking for a photoshop software for edit this photos or any other and make this a good photo then you should try to use adobe photo shop this is the best software for use and i am also using this software to edit the photos and make my own photos....

I might give it a shot tomorrow if I can find some time.

A little rusty but here goes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -err-png