Thread: Know anything about this camera?

Default Know anything about this camera?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/wan/2303776397.html

Ive got plenty of gear to offer the guy, and I mainly am just wondering if this is a good starting point for someone trying to get into photography?

Reps for good info.

Thanks guys.
    CD5 Accord

350 for the set is a good price. It looks like that is a 55-250 lens (not a bad lens for $215) in addition to the camera, the bag 50, the strobe I can't tell what it is... 50 min. For the camera and kit lens 300 would be acceptable if all were in good shape. I sold my old xti and kit-lens with a camera grip for 400.

get it and start shooting .

Quote Originally Posted by A.A View Post
    350 for the set is a good price. It looks like that is a 55-250 lens (not a bad lens for $215) in addition to the camera, the bag 50, the strobe I can't tell what it is... 50 min. For the camera and kit lens 300 would be acceptable if all were in good shape. I sold my old xti and kit-lens with a camera grip for 400.

get it and start shooting .
    Thanks! yeah, im definitely pushing for it. I dont have the money to put down but im talking with him about some guitar gear and stuff. reps!
    CD5 Accord