Thread: Just got back from Charleston, few pics inside

Default Just got back from Charleston, few pics inside

Well me and the girl decided to take a few days off work and go to Charleston, SC. Got to say thats one of the dirtiest, nicest places every (if you have been there you will know exactly what I am talking about). I know Atlanta is bad about driving down the wrong street and being in the ghetto, but damn Charleston is the ghetto and there is like 2-3 streets in the middle where the rich(er) live and thats it..lol

Well here are a few pics from the trip, hope you like them.

After site seeing and shopping we decided to check out some of the old churches...

Then finally on our last day there we decided to watch the sun rise. Got some AMAZING shots.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I love Charleston and would love to live there. I've done many a ghost hunt there. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

I live here. Your verbal review was so far off that it is retarded. You obviously don't know dick about Charleston, Your pics look like you hung out in the ghetto for the most part, so what did you expect? LMAO. I'd bet you didn't see any homeless here. Unlike Atlanta, where they litter the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous

Agreed. I used to live in Charleston and if you could only find a few nice streets, you should have asked the locals for advice or bought a guide book. There are countless wonderful areas in the main city center and out on the islands.

If you ever go back, do some more research and you'll enjoy it much more, Charleston is wonderful.
    2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 -1.8L Turbo

Those are some really nice pics.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

I lived there for four months last year and loved it. Seems like you went down the major street with everything on it. If you ventured off that a bit, I bet you could've found some more, very interesting stuff. I don't know what you had to do there, but it seems about right for only going for a few days and not seeing much of the city. If you go again - ask around and talk to people who have been there.
    RIP Kaleb Mashburn

IA Member

headed to charleston this weekend!

I freaking love that place! just got back last weekend

Ty

lol seeing that makes me glad i moved!!!

D-D-D90 v.Nikon