:boobies: & = :idb:

Hey there's Kristen! Great pics ladies!

damn. Been on the site almost a year and just now posting ?? LOL
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

u talkin' to me?

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    damn. Been on the site almost a year and just now posting ?? LOL
    That's probably because all the leghumpers would sniff out her presence and come bug the crap out of her......

Girl on the left in first pic and all the rest where she is posing next to the blue wheel= SMOKIN!! Nice pics
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

350z driver

Just want to know who the blonde in the white with huge :boobies: is !

Quote Originally Posted by B18c-rex
    Just want to know who the blonde in the white with huge :boobies: is !

She's a buddy of mine's fiance.

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseEclipse
    I see that the all the girls in the industry have gone way down hill.
    GTFO ---------------------------->

--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    GTFO ---------------------------->

I know, right?.....the sad part is that they are smart enough to log onto the internet, yet not smart enough to read.....go figure.

BTW Chris, who was the alter ego talking smack to QD in the other thread? You locked it before I could ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    I know, right?.....the sad part is that they are smart enough to log onto the internet, yet not smart enough to read.....go figure.

BTW Chris, who was the alter ego talking smack to QD in the other thread? You locked it before I could ask.
    I haven't even checked, but I am thinking of just banning the whole lot. I have been waving my ban stick at these fucktards strong lately.

I still <3 Jill.

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

go get 'em btlfed.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I haven't even checked, but I am thinking of just banning the whole lot. I have been waving my ban stick at these fucktards strong lately.

I still <3 Jill.
    Word

and

double Word!!!

Certified Gearhead

haha. BTLFED I remember when you were cool as hell on here... back when Pablo and everyone was around. Everyone has their own opinion, that's why this a discussion forum.
    No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseEclipse
    haha. BTLFED I remember when you were cool as hell on here... back when Pablo and everyone was around. Everyone has their own opinion, that's why this a discussion forum.
    No hard feelings.
    I still am cool as hell, but you came in here doing exactly what Jaime said NOT to do. How dumb is that?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

It's hard for a thread to have no negativity, especially on IA. On that note, nice pictures, some good looking girls, and no comment on the others.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

eat.. sleep.. boost. teamjdm4dr's Avatar

nice pix, wish i went....
    sold s13 hatch CA18det .. wound up it had a blown head gasket before i bought it and didnt tell me
    SOLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    It's hard for a thread to have no negativity, especially on IA.
    No it's not at all. I don't care if it's IA or not. How hard is it for people to follow directions? You're supposed to be 18 to be on this site to begin with. I would hope that by that age people would be able to read and comprehend simple instructions in their native English language.

I'm gonna get on my soapbox for a min.

Why is it that so many people on IA THINK they have to reply with their honest to goodness true feelings in EVERY DAMN THREAD??? WHY? Explain to me why someone can't merely come into this thread, look around, and then FUCKING LEAVE W/O POSTING. WHY??? WHY can't someone merely just move on to something they DO like? Is it really that damn hard? I didn't make this thread for people to give their opinions on the girls. I CLEARLY said in the very first sentence that I wanted NO NEGATIVE comments and CLEARLY explained why too. So if you or anyone else doesn't like the pictures, think the angles are wrong, think they're out of focus, the color is wrong, the subjects are UGLY, WHAT THE FUCK EVER........Please point out WHERE I SAID to CRITIQUE either the pictures or the models......Please find it. NOONE will find it because it's NOT there. So since I didn't ASK for a critique on ANYTHING that I posted, why is it that I have to "suck it up" or "deal with it" or "it's OK because it's IA"......NO THE FUCK I DON'T.

I didn't ASK for a critique of my pictures nor the subjects in them. Positive comments are fine. Negative I specifically ASKED, very nicely and politely I might add, in the very FIRST sentence of the whole thread that I did NOT care to hear. If you or anyone else had them, I asked (again nicely) to KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF. MANY people read that and followed those simple instructions. Some said they liked one, some said they like all. Some came in, looked around, and didn't like any and more importantly followed directions and didn't post at all. Why is that so damn difficult?

On that note, nice pictures, some good looking girls, and no comment on the others.
    Now Kyle....this rant wasn't going to be pointed directly at you as part of those that didn't follow directions.....BUT......was that last part REALLY necessary??? I mean, honestly, does it serve ANY purpose besides hurting someone's feelings unnecessarily? So what if YOU think one or all those girls aren't YOUR cup of tea? So what? Like I said above, I didn't make this thread for people to critique those girls. I made it for people to look at and give positive feedback if they had it. If they don't have positive feedback, just keep it moving onto another thread. This one will eventually fall to the bottom of the page and into obscurity. The End.

I could totally understand if I'd titled the thread "the best looking women EVER at Dub" or "What do yall think about these girls I saw at Dub" or "Critique my pictures of these girls".....but I didn't. There is no need to purposely hurt someone's feelings for the sake of getting your post count up. NONE. That's why I said what I said since the very beginning in this thread. This wasn't going to be the typical little-kids-who-aint-got-no-hair-on-their-balls-yet-think-they-know-everything-about-women-so-I'm-gonna-come-in-and-talk-shit-thread......

Is that so damn hard for people to comprehend? It shouldn't be.

Kyle, I haven't had issues with you before. I don't see a need to start now either. I just think that some things are just totally unnecessary. Negative comments about a picture is one of those. You can merely come in, look at it, and move on if you don't like ANYTHING about it. Why hurt someone's feelings just to get YOUR opinion heard? It serves no purpose if that opinion is unwarranted. As a matter of fact, I challenge you or anyone else to find a single negative comment that I have EVER left about someone's pictures. I never negatively critique ANYONE's pictures. If I like something, I say so. If I don't, I just keep it to myself. So I am merely asking for that same courtesy, which isn't too much to ask.

I hope I was clear enough now, if I hadn't been before.
    Last edited by Jaimecbr900; 06-01-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Can I get an AMEN???!!!???!

2007, 2008, & 2009 IASCA National SQi Champion Pro Ultimate
    Total of 5 National Sound Quality Championships.

Quote Originally Posted by redgst97
    Can I get an AMEN???!!!???!
    Thanks John.....

Great pictures Jaime, can I have the black girl to pose with me and my car?

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u
    Great pictures Jaime, can I have the black girl to pose with me and my car?
    Which one?

No it's not at all. I don't care if it's IA or not. How hard is it for people to follow directions? You're supposed to be 18 to be on this site to begin with. I would hope that by that age people would be able to read and comprehend simple instructions in their native English language.

I'm gonna get on my soapbox for a min.

Why is it that so many people on IA THINK they have to reply with their honest to goodness true feelings in EVERY DAMN THREAD??? WHY? Explain to me why someone can't merely come into this thread, look around, and then FUCKING LEAVE W/O POSTING. WHY??? WHY can't someone merely just move on to something they DO like? Is it really that damn hard? I didn't make this thread for people to give their opinions on the girls. I CLEARLY said in the very first sentence that I wanted NO NEGATIVE comments and CLEARLY explained why too. So if you or anyone else doesn't like the pictures, think the angles are wrong, think they're out of focus, the color is wrong, the subjects are UGLY, WHAT THE FUCK EVER........Please point out WHERE I SAID to CRITIQUE either the pictures or the models......Please find it. NOONE will find it because it's NOT there. So since I didn't ASK for a critique on ANYTHING that I posted, why is it that I have to "suck it up" or "deal with it" or "it's OK because it's IA"......NO THE FUCK I DON'T.

I didn't ASK for a critique of my pictures nor the subjects in them. Positive comments are fine. Negative I specifically ASKED, very nicely and politely I might add, in the very FIRST sentence of the whole thread that I did NOT care to hear. If you or anyone else had them, I asked (again nicely) to KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF. MANY people read that and followed those simple instructions. Some said they liked one, some said they like all. Some came in, looked around, and didn't like any and more importantly followed directions and didn't post at all. Why is that so damn difficult?

Now Kyle....this rant wasn't going to be pointed directly at you as part of those that didn't follow directions.....BUT......was that last part REALLY necessary??? I mean, honestly, does it serve ANY purpose besides hurting someone's feelings unnecessarily? So what if YOU think one or all those girls aren't YOUR cup of tea? So what? Like I said above, I didn't make this thread for people to critique those girls. I made it for people to look at and give positive feedback if they had it. If they don't have positive feedback, just keep it moving onto another thread. This one will eventually fall to the bottom of the page and into obscurity. The End.

I could totally understand if I'd titled the thread "the best looking women EVER at Dub" or "What do yall think about these girls I saw at Dub" or "Critique my pictures of these girls".....but I didn't. There is no need to purposely hurt someone's feelings for the sake of getting your post count up. NONE. That's why I said what I said since the very beginning in this thread. This wasn't going to be the typical little-kids-who-aint-got-no-hair-on-their-balls-yet-think-they-know-everything-about-women-so-I'm-gonna-come-in-and-talk-shit-thread......

Is that so damn hard for people to comprehend? It shouldn't be.

Kyle, I haven't had issues with you before. I don't see a need to start now either. I just think that some things are just totally unnecessary. Negative comments about a picture is one of those. You can merely come in, look at it, and move on if you don't like ANYTHING about it. Why hurt someone's feelings just to get YOUR opinion heard? It serves no purpose if that opinion is unwarranted. As a matter of fact, I challenge you or anyone else to find a single negative comment that I have EVER left about someone's pictures. I never negatively critique ANYONE's pictures. If I like something, I say so. If I don't, I just keep it to myself. So I am merely asking for that same courtesy, which isn't too much to ask.

I hope I was clear enough now, if I hadn't been before.
    I really didn't mean for my post to cause this kind of reaction. I was just saying it's hard to expect maturity on IA. I am not saying that you made an unreasonable request.

Also I agree that the last part of my comment was completely unneccessary. Fairly immature too, I could have left it out but for some reason I chose not to.

Didn't mean to piss you off or incite any drama. Sorry.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I really didn't mean for my post to cause this kind of reaction. I was just saying it's hard to expect maturity on IA. I am not saying that you made an unreasonable request.

Also I agree that the last part of my comment was completely unneccessary. Fairly immature too, I could have left it out but for some reason I chose not to.

Didn't mean to piss you off or incite any drama. Sorry.
    That is one of the most concise replies to any of my rants that I've ever seen. It is also a very proper, mature, and direct response.

This is as close to an absolutely perfect rebuttal as I've seen towards one of my unfortunately all too often tirades.

I have total and absolute respect for you Mr. Kyle. Major, Major props.

Wow, IA never seizes to amaze me. Just when you think you have it figured out.....damn thing throws you a curve ball......Amazing!

That is one of the most concise replies to any of my rants that I've ever seen. It is also a very proper, mature, and direct response.

This is as close to an absolutely perfect rebuttal as I've seen towards one of my unfortunately all too often tirades.

I have total and absolute respect for you Mr. Kyle. Major, Major props.

Wow, IA never seizes to amaze me. Just when you think you have it figured out.....damn thing throws you a curve ball......Amazing!
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

this is fuckin lame..im not gonna talk shit about "your" choice of "models" in "your" thread but its a public fuckin forum stop being a fuckin nazi and let people say what they want..you cant get rid of shittalkers and if your so afraid of what people are gonna say dont post pics of your friends,your bound to take shit personal..just like you did

Thats what I'm talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    this is fuckin lame..im not gonna talk shit about "your" choice of "models" in "your" thread but its a public fuckin forum stop being a fuckin nazi and let people say what they want..you cant get rid of shittalkers and if your so afraid of what people are gonna say dont post pics of your friends,your bound to take shit personal..just like you did
    I didn't take anything personal at all. People just can't follow simple directions. If that's too hard to do, then that's just tough shit for those that feel like they're just going to explode if they don't talk shit. You wanna talk about lame??? THAT is lame.

"Shit talkers" belong in the WL and the Kills forums, not the pic forum anyway and that's why I didn't post anything there.

Besides Justin, aren't you married??? What are you doing looking at girly pics anyway????

hah might as well be married

whatta dirtbag

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    whatta dirtbag
    Where have you been Mr. Thinkfast??? It's been kinda quiet around here w/o you regulating the youngins 'round here.

Hope everything is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    hah might as well be married
    I know the feeling.....wait, I AM married.....

Question and completely off topic: Have you seen a lot of trouble out of yellow top Optimas? I have to keep a charger on mine damn near constantly or it dies. I think I have a bad battery drain, but people keep telling me its the batt and it's "typical" of Optimas. I swapped it out for another gel cell batt the other day anyway, but was wondering if you had seen the same trend.

Where have you been Mr. Thinkfast??? It's been kinda quiet around here w/o you regulating the youngins 'round here.

Hope everything is good for you.

LOL I BEEN GOOD BRO, THANKS.. YEA BELIEVE IT OR NOT DRAMA IN THE REAL WORLD DOES EXIST!! I DID A GOOD JOB OF STAYIN OUT OF IT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE, BUT ONE SLIP UP, OR SHOULD I SAY FAULTY JUDGE OF CHARACTER, LED ME TO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DEALING W/ FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO!! NEEDLESS TO SAY IA IS NOT A PRIORITY

I KNOW, I KNOW.. PEOPLE ON HERE MISS ME AND THE REGULATION AND WHAT NOT.. BUT I GOT A NEW PLATE IN FRONT OF ME, EVERYBODY GOT BEEF AND IM JUST HERE TO EAT

LOL I BEEN GOOD BRO, THANKS.. YEA BELIEVE IT OR NOT DRAMA IN THE REAL WORLD DOES EXIST!! I DID A GOOD JOB OF STAYIN OUT OF IT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE, BUT ONE SLIP UP, OR SHOULD I SAY FAULTY JUDGE OF CHARACTER, LED ME TO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DEALING W/ FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO!! NEEDLESS TO SAY IA IS NOT A PRIORITY

I KNOW, I KNOW.. PEOPLE ON HERE MISS ME AND THE REGULATION AND WHAT NOT.. BUT I GOT A NEW PLATE IN FRONT OF ME, EVERYBODY GOT BEEF AND IM JUST HERE TO EAT
    For some reason, I knew it had to be something pretty serious. I'm sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've been there and done that more than once unfortunately.

What's always worked for me is to step back, take a deep breath, and look at EVERYTHING from a different angle. Sometimes that means you have to eat crow, sometimes it means you have to flex. You probably already know which one you have to do anyway, right?

Good luck man. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

For some reason, I knew it had to be something pretty serious. I'm sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've been there and done that more than once unfortunately.

What's always worked for me is to step back, take a deep breath, and look at EVERYTHING from a different angle. Sometimes that means you have to eat crow, sometimes it means you have to flex. You probably already know which one you have to do anyway, right?

Good luck man. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Its all good homey. Nothin that cant be fixed ya know.. this is the first spot I been in since damn high school where shit is outta my hands, so I been on some other shit lately.. Im usually the one in control, makin decisions, but when you have shit up in the air... thats garbage bro

Its all good homey. Nothin that cant be fixed ya know.. this is the first spot I been in since damn high school where shit is outta my hands, so I been on some other shit lately.. Im usually the one in control, makin decisions, but when you have shit up in the air... thats garbage bro
    Word, that sucks.

Look at it this way....it could be a lot worse, right?

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

I think some threads should be posted and then locked just for viewing pleasure.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Im actually doing a hell of a lot better then I was about 2-3 weeks ago, even tho its an ongoing thing.. but thats another story for another time, and this aint the forum to tell it LOL

I know the feeling.....wait, I AM married.....

Question and completely off topic: Have you seen a lot of trouble out of yellow top Optimas? I have to keep a charger on mine damn near constantly or it dies. I think I have a bad battery drain, but people keep telling me its the batt and it's "typical" of Optimas. I swapped it out for another gel cell batt the other day anyway, but was wondering if you had seen the same trend.
    Are your connections on your battery a little loose? That happened to me.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast