Thread: Fs: European Dobermans

IA Member

Default Fs: European Dobermans

I have a litter of European Dobermans that I am taking deposits on. They are 3 weeks old now and will go home at 9-10 weeks depending on how fast the ears heal. The pups come Cropped and Docked with AKC paperwork, Full health certifications. We have 3 males and 1 female left.

Deposits are 500.00
    Full akc is 2800.00
    limited akc is 1800.00

I took 200.00 off the price for my fellow forum people.

For serious inquiries call 678 896 6398. or visit Georgia Dobermans - <meta name="google-site-verification" content="KIzz98GG3SonQE-4XRNPG_W3kB8T9i4e0GmzYKoBj0g" />

Thanks Randy

Certified Gearhead

Yeah I was curious if that's how much full on dobies are going for. I got a deal on my great dane puppy I got a few years ago, with papers for $200 Still, I know full blood dogs usually cost quite a bit but wasn't aware they were that much. Beautiful dogs though.

All ///Motor Pöwer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    Yeah I was curious if that's how much full on dobies are going for. I got a deal on my great dane puppy I got a few years ago, with papers for $200 Still, I know full blood dogs usually cost quite a bit but wasn't aware they were that much. Beautiful dogs though.
    I understand full blooded dogs can cost more money because you're getting what you want... but im sorry going over $500 for a dog is plain dumb... but hey if you got the money go for it.... There are millions of awesome dogs that need good homes in shelters that already come with shots and are looking for their forever home....

Also to the OP in no WAY am I trying to bash your thread... your dogs are beautiful!!!
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

IA Member

Yea, I guess these dogs are not for everyone. I have spent stupid money invested in my dogs. Well over 20k If you can get 100% euro pups cheaper let me know. Btw I have imported all my dogs.

Certified Gearhead

They're not American Dobermans if they are born here unless they aren't under another government already, i.e. their European country. At least that's how it's SUPPOSED to work with people even though the amnesty nutswingers don't realize that's how the born in America, therefore American citizen lie works. Maybe it works for dogs too?

IA Member

Black_ap2 just Google European doberman vs. American doberman. In my opinion and everyone who knows anything about dobermans will tell you they are VERY different, with looks and brains.

But thanks for getting this thread off topic.

IA Member

I also understand that this price might be out of the reach of some people, considering I know a lot of guys whos cars cost less then 1800.00 let alone 2800.00. But there are people who want and appreciate the breed and the choice selection. The sire of these pups Father Pride of Russia Kaspij won 2012 IDC Red Male, just a peek into the pedigree.

IA Member

Only one boy left for sale