Thread: Planted aquarium setup F/S/T

Default Planted aquarium setup F/S/T

Just in case someone on here is interested.....

This is a very low maintenance aquarium. The plants are growing with great color. I don't add any nutrients or any chemicals. I just do a 10% water change every week. At that time, I will scrub the algae off of the glass. It only takes about 5 minutes to get the algae off.

About once a month, I will prune the plants if their are any dead leaves. This is normal. The Mollies eat fish flake food 6 days of the week, and fried blood worms one day of the week. Blood worms are not required--just a treat for the fish. All of the fish get along, and love their home. All are extremely active and fun to watch.

I am asking $100 or best offer for everything listed below, unless otherwise noted. I am building a 25 gallon saltwater aquarium, and am interested in trading for anything that may be useful. All I really need is live/dry rock, protein skimmer, powerhead, refractometer, saltwater API Master test kit. I have pretty much everything else...but don't hesitate to offer.

I have a Youtube channel that I have been uploading updates about this aquarium on. Almost all of the videos on there are recorded in this aquarium.

Here is a link:

AquaticNatureProject - YouTube (Comment, rate, and subscribe!)

Pictures can be located at the bottom. I can get more pictures and videos if you want.

Tank: 20 gallon extra tall aquarium
    Day lights: 2x 23w 6,500k CFL bulbs
    Moon lights: 3 LEDs (homemade)
    Substrate: Quikrete Premium Play Sand
    Filtration: Currently running an Eheim Professional 2 2028 canister filter with custom PVC plumbing, but will come with a seeded hang on the back power filter. The Eheim can be included for extra cost.
    Heater: Penn-Plax Therma Flow adjustable (not pictured)
    Rocks: Natural Flagstone

Plants:
    -Aponogeton (unknown species) (Produces flowers!)
    - Aponogeton Longiplumulosus
    -Lace Java Fern
    -Red Flame Sword

Fish:
    - Female Dalmatian Molly
    - Female Yellow Lyretail Molly
    - Female All White Molly
    - Male Gold-Dust Molly

Others:
    - 2 Female Ghost Shrimp
    - Apple Snail
    -Some Bladder and Ramshorn snails. I can get them out of the tank if you want.

Text Allen @ 770-365-0112
    Allen @ MPA

Pending sale
    Allen @ MPA

Sold
    Allen @ MPA