Due to a car accident that I had in April that put me in the hospital with a broken back, I'm trying to sell what I can so that I can pay off a little bit of my medical bills. Sadly I have to get rid of these guys. I want them to go to a good home and to someone who knows how to take care of them. I have two Red-Eyed Tree Frogs that I've had for 3 years. They're very healthy and very very cool to watch at night, being as they are nocturnal. They'll come with the terrarium that I have them in. It's an exo-terra terrarium that is 18x18x24. On the bottom of it I have a heating pad to keep the place warm and humid. Next I have a pretty aggressive Tokay Gecko, I haven't handled him in a while and that's what happens to them if they don't have too much interaction. I've only had him since December of last year. He comes with a 20 gallon tank and everything that's in it. His tank has a heating pad at the bottom as well, I put right under the little half log thing, so he spends most of his time under there. You can PM me on here or call/text me at 404-723-0835. Looking for $220 for the frogs and $75 for the gecko. If you have any questions feel free to ask!