Thread: Free Kittens

Default Free Kittens

I have Three kittens free to good home... The two black ones are males and the other one is a female.. They do not have any shots but they are (fixed).. I got them fixed about a week ago, and now they are ready to go to a good home. They are 10 weeks old and VERY sweet.. They love kids, not to sure how they would react around dogs. I also was told by the vet I could de flea them so I did do it after they came home from getting fixed. They are outside right now but they are litter box trained and eat solid food.

the female one is really cute
    i have an albino kittah
    she really needs another female friend
    but my dad wont go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by 98blackcivic View Post
    the female one is really cute
    i have an albino kittah
    she really needs another female friend
    but my dad wont go for it...
    Yeah she had a Twin but a person got her already so shes only girl left i love their colors almost tiger like