Thread: 3 year old bearded dragon with 30 gallon setup

Default 3 year old bearded dragon with 30 gallon setup

3 year old bearded dragon.
    shes a sandish color but will get yellow as yellow can get. she is very loveable. loves beeing held and handled. she will sleep all night and not make a sound. i have a nice brand new 30 gallon tank with heat rock and lamp. mic sticks and stuff for her chilling. food bolw and odds and ends. she paces the cage right now bc i dont have timefor her with full time work and school. im asking 160 for everything but maybe we can work something out. i am located in columbus ga and you can call me at 706 577 3642

sold

dam i always wanted these but the ones with different colors. how easy is it to handle?