Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Georgia's Shitty Bud"

Certified Gearhead

Default "Georgia's Shitty Bud"

This thread has turn into a wild ass one, nobody in this thread is lookin for herb, and for those haters in here, if it wasnt for people like you in this country would be a much better place, whether you smoke or not, I am in here to try to educate these dumb shits that only talk smack, and never put a toke of bud into their bodies, and how many of you smoke cigarettes that dont smoke pot. You would have to smoke 22 joints roll'd in 1 1/4 papers, to equal 1 cigarette worth of tar and toxins into your body. So you do the math= 20 cigs per pack x by 22 joints= 440 joints I could smoke to equal the amount of one fuckin pack of cigs and some of you smoke an entire pack a day if not more and not to mention they dont do anything what so ever for you but make you smell aweful "I would truly like somebody in here to post 1 positive "fact" about the plus of a cigarette, "just 1 thats it, ya can't" and don't say loose weight becasue that false also a proven fact and stress relief flase again, the reason being when you smoke a cig, you have to focus on opening a pack pulling out a cig finding a lighter and sparking it up, while you smoke that cig try to tell me that when you are smoking that thing if your brain is not thinking about everything going on around you and how this little brake has calm'd you down, " Fact being if you get stressed out just take a 5 min. brake on a bench or take a little stupid walk around and you get that exact same aahhh that you would get if you had smoke'd a cancer stick. Please dont be droppin post on here about I dont know what I am talkin about I have my Master's in kineseology and double major in physcial education and science from Baylor Medical School in Texas, I personally have conducted these test myself and they proven through science. I have been smoking marijuana for 14 yrs. and I have the lung capasity of a 18 yr. old and i'm 26 yrs. old, I more little fact that might like to hear, if they legalized marijuana not another tree would ever have to be cut down ever again, and the forest could replenish itself, the use of hemp which is the stalks,roots and stems of the weed plant,for building materials,bathing products, print copies on hemp paper etc. Every single I mean every sinle thing that you would use lumber "trees/wood" for can be replaced by hemp all the facts are 100% proven fact out of scientific labs. I am one of the leading advicates on the legalization of this amazing plant and best friends w/ the number 1 weed man in the world Ed Rosenthal if you dont know of him you really are missing out and probably have never had amazing weed, I attend over 75 events yr around to promote this info w/him and to inform a world that really has no clue about such a wonderful thing. Bump Please if you agree with my comments and lets keep this thread strong and inform people, just because your family and friends have brought you up thinking this is a dangerous drug. Thanks for reading all this info, but this is the only way we can fight is w/ networking and informing the people, and last off I ask the question to everyone "If this is such a horrible plant why did our lord and savior place it on this earth it's 100 % natural, not a man made drug." If anyone has and good info or facts please post them, info and educated as many people as we can.

bump this post if you agree, use it don't abuse it
    Last edited by NUGZ; 12-08-2006 at 03:33 PM.

IA's Instigator

i think your an idiot for posting this.

get known bitch

Certified Gearhead

the good bud is out there. that is all.

IA's Instigator

shit, if your truley from cali youd know people in georgia.. most the shti here comes from there..

guess your from mexico...............................

Certified Gearhead

i live in cobb county, i neeed to stumble onto some fire.

Certified Gearhead

i live in south georgia or id help you. if someone has some bad ass deal for some weight though then i dunno 3-4 hours isnt that far of a drive :] COUGH

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by yogi08
    i think your an idiot for posting this.

get known bitch
    Not worried bout it man i still have a stamp from georgia that the "goverment has given me the right to carry x amount on me. just able to posses a much larger amount and able to walk into a shop and pic from 40 strains, that are actually what the name is, everyone out here has cronic "but their cronic is beasters" ziploc'd shit that come in a brick.

Certified Gearhead

there are different strains for different folks, you can get couch lock, you can get after work brain high so you dont fall asleep as soon as u get home, 1000's of strain across the world and everybody needs to share, thats it

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NUGZ
    i live in cobb county, i neeed to stumble onto some fire.
    More like you need to stumble into your coffin. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

You're a cop. Either that or you're stupid asking for drug hookups online. There is a lot of really good stuff around, you might want to start by checking out the local Pizza Hut or Papa Johns, those delivery drivers often deliver more than just pizzas to pay the bills.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

^Lol. I know youve explained this before QD but why are you against marijuana? Not trying to start anything, just want your honest opinion.

Certified Gearhead

i'm right now and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi08

get known bitch

LOL, kid only got like 12 post and talking shit

HMMMMM this is interesting your on here trying to find some green I don't know about this LOL
    Still here!

IA's Instigator

Quote Originally Posted by bigdare23
    LOL, kid only got like 12 post and talking shit
    eh ol dude wantin to get reefer.. on a car forum.. idiotic in my opinion.

i dont smoke..

but if you want good stuff.. you gotta get out more.. and not ask shit on a computer like a dumbass.. if you ask me for it over a computer.. ill say yea meet me in person.. just so i can slap you in the fucking face for being an idiot

and im just starting shit cause i have nothing better to do...

bigboosting.com is gay

Certified Gearhead

i'm not lookin for anything actually, your government that takes all your money out of your paychecks pays for my herb so thanks everybody for my smoke and sorry to those who want a medical mari. card, and the best part of all is my job's insurance pays for it, and it's all legit and legal, so ha ha to all the haters in here, and blaze on to the cool cats.
    Last edited by NUGZ; 12-05-2006 at 09:58 PM.

Thats cool man, other than the fact that you're living in the bible belt which doesnt allow medical marijuana usage.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

hahaha

5 0 5 0

lol sounds fishy to me... dont PM him anything ... who comes on a message board to ask shit like this

buahahha this is a cop, prolly with a street talk dictionary infront of him trying to make busts.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

A little town called Nunyagoddamnbusiness

I bet some idiot on here PM's himto try to sell him something

Has this numbnut been banned yet?

Assuming that you are not a cop, if you think cops in Georgia are going to respect your "medical" excuse for carrying pot think again cheech. Our Governor isn't the Terminator, he is a fat, bible pushing inbred. Good luck

Assuming that you are not a cop, if you think cops in Georgia are going to respect your "medical" excuse for carrying pot think again cheech. Our Governor isn't the Terminator, he is a fat, bible pushing inbred. Good luck
    You aint never lied... I got a ticket the other day for going 53 in a 45! When I asked the "noble officer" to cut me some slack he firmly replied that he was already cutting me some slack for not writing me a ticket for a non-functioning speedometer! The fucked up thing is, my speedometer works pefectly fine, it's just that its a JDM cluster..... it's only in kilometers.

Cops are
    Trend settin'

I don't hate all cops, just the ones that pull me over.

Certified Gearhead

Where in CA are you from? Im from CA and I thought the same thing. You can find the good good but you just gotta pay some stupid ass price. Shit in CA that is 250 an oz is 550+ here. I personally think its probably better to downgrade a LITTLE to deal with a lot better price. I wouldnt mess with any brickweed though, yuck.

still waiting for QD's reply.......

Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    still waiting for QD's reply.......
    It's been repeated so many times I doubt he'll go into it in here.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

I'M WITH LETZ, THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE CALI GREEN AND WHEN YOU FIND IT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.. SHIT OUT HERE IS DOUBLE, BUT ITS ALL SUPPLY AND DEMAND HOMEY, YOU GOT FOOLS THAT WILL PAY $500-$750/OZ FOR THAT GOODY, THEY WILL KEEP THEM PRICES RISING, ITS CRAZY OUT HERE.. THATS WHAT I MISS ABOUT CALI WELL MY POCKETS DO!!

WHAT PART OF CALI YOU FROM HOMEY

Certified Gearhead

First off i'm not a fuckin pig, and if I was i would be a crooked one at that, just 2 weeeksago got pulled by, a cobb county 5-0, he ask'd me if i was smokin and I replied yes sir just got burn burn a fat 1 an 30 mins ago at my buddy's pad, "he replied you have anymore car? I replied yes sir right here and show'd him my stamp and turn'd over my 1/2 oz. sac and he was cool as shit other than the fact he had to keep my bag, gave me my license back and just told me to have a good night and drive safe and get home asap and only kept my sack, I was pretty pissed that was the rest of my cali shit, I am from humbolt county where the dank grows like grapes for wine in that part of town. Alot of you hatter is here really got no idea that you are talk bout so just zip it, this was just a dumb post that i wanted to make up to see if this is all the peach state has to offer, just wanted word that yeah the good is here you just gotta know that person that is. Check out NORML.com read up awesome info. Also to all you guy's that are scared of weed for some reason,seriously. Do you guy's use salt and pepper on your food? I am guessing yeah. Marijuana is a weed and grows natuarly in certain climates with no mans help all around the would, and to you holly rollers the man that you go and praise to every sunday morning "Jesus" put the plant on earth, and if you know the bible quote "I send my herbs and spices to those to share and rejoyce together, Your man use to burn back in the day. It's 100% natural, grown in soil or water vapers not any of these fuckin drug mixed in bathtubs that make your theeth fall out and make you look like you gots aids after 1 month of smoking the shit. Weed would be legal cross the u.s. the only reason its not is because there are to many home growers, and the government canttax home grown, so they dont get their cut and they dont like that, and 3 more quick litlle facts you may not know, if the government was to legalize it, we can pay off our nations debt of 22 billion dollars w/in a matter a 1 1/2 yrs, to those who have kids, if it was legalized the government could send 1.1 million high school senior graduates to a public university for 1 year everything paid for, and to you nature people, hemp which is the stacks and stems of marijuana could actually regenerize the forest's and stop the destruction and removal of all the tree's, you can use Herb for 1000's of reason other than smoking. Yall realy need to open your minds and quit being so down on a good thing, and the last fact that you have all heard, NEVER I Mean Never has there been a overdose death smokin ever, the time it took me to write all this shit, 17 more people have slipped into alcohol related acoma and will never wake up, so yall do the math and stop fightin and help our world out by being open mind'd and learning more info on it. use it dont abuse it. and to the understanding and the fighters for your right keep on workin your magic its only a matter of time till we win

Certified Gearhead

wow hard as shit to read. anyways, can i see the "stamp" that you have? can you take a pic or scan it? I never heard of anything like that at all here.

thinkfast where in ca are you from? I was born in oakland, raised in hayward (bay area)

I used to get some wonderful stuff out of Gwinett. I got it on a deal at $370/oz. He normally sold 7 grams (1/4) for $120-150. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect pine cone buds that you could just break off starting at the top and work your way down. Nothing wasted, all bud. The taste of it was slightly citrus, had a sweet after taste of orange but would blow your chest up if you weren't ready for it. I had one guy I let smoke some blow the nugget out of the damn bowl because he coughed as soon as he took a drag, major foul. The guy got his supply from Colorodo (sp?) I used to smoke a half a bowl in the morning and stay high until after lunch, I would smoke the rest of that bowl when I got home and then another full bowl before bed. I loved it. I didn't share it except with a few good friends. I truely believe that alcohol should be banned before marijuana. I have stopped smoking because of the amount of money I was spending and a few other personal reasons. I miss it every day. Especially in the fall around October when the local growers with outdoor crops are getting ready to harvest and the smell hits you like a ton of bricks as you are riding down the road. Makes my mouth water and my eyes squint just thinking about it. I think there would be less violent crime, less road rage, less people using anti depressant medication if marijuana were legal and people good get stoned. Anyone who has ever met me would never believe that I was a three time a day stoner. I hold a very respectable job, was on time, performed wonderfully, made a good living, live in a nice house, etc. It is all in what you make of it and how you use it. If you are an intelligent, responsible person you can smoke marijuana and not have problems with it. My .02c I'll step down from the soap box! Good luck to all of those who continue to smoke, maybe one day I'll rejoin you, but for now I have to remain on the sober side.

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    I used to get some wonderful stuff out of Gwinett. I got it on a deal at $370/oz. He normally sold 7 grams (1/4) for $120-150. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect pine cone buds that you could just break off starting at the top and work your way down. Nothing wasted, all bud. The taste of it was slightly citrus, had a sweet after taste of orange but would blow your chest up if you weren't ready for it. I had one guy I let smoke some blow the nugget out of the damn bowl because he coughed as soon as he took a drag, major foul. The guy got his supply from Colorodo (sp?) I used to smoke a half a bowl in the morning and stay high until after lunch, I would smoke the rest of that bowl when I got home and then another full bowl before bed. I loved it. I didn't share it except with a few good friends. I truely believe that alcohol should be banned before marijuana. I have stopped smoking because of the amount of money I was spending and a few other personal reasons. I miss it every day. Especially in the fall around October when the local growers with outdoor crops are getting ready to harvest and the smell hits you like a ton of bricks as you are riding down the road. Makes my mouth water and my eyes squint just thinking about it. I think there would be less violent crime, less road rage, less people using anti depressant medication if marijuana were legal and people good get stoned. Anyone who has ever met me would never believe that I was a three time a day stoner. I hold a very respectable job, was on time, performed wonderfully, made a good living, live in a nice house, etc. It is all in what you make of it and how you use it. If you are an intelligent, responsible person you can smoke marijuana and not have problems with it. My .02c I'll step down from the soap box! Good luck to all of those who continue to smoke, maybe one day I'll rejoin you, but for now I have to remain on the sober side.
    PREACH MAN, PREACH!! SOUNDS LIKE SOME CITRUS DIESEL YOU WERE SMOKIN ON HOMEY, THAT WILL DEFENITELY PUT YOU ON YOUR ASS, ITS BEST TO HAVE YOUR NITE PLANNED OUT WHEN YOU SMOKIN ON THAT!! HAHA

YO LETZ I'M FROM EAST LA, SOTO/6TH STREET BEEN OUT IN THE A FOR A MINUTE ('97) BUT I ALWAYS GO BACK

I get the best weed around, don't know where to find dirt weed.

Preach on NUGZ and 99SI!!! I've ran into the same damn problem. It's dirt all around here, i'm needing to find that fire.
    Git R' Dun

Quote Originally Posted by NUGZ
    First off i'm not a fuckin pig, and if I was i would be a crooked one at that, just 2 weeeksago got pulled by, a cobb county 5-0, he ask'd me if i was smokin and I replied yes sir just got burn burn a fat 1 an 30 mins ago at my buddy's pad, "he replied you have anymore car? I replied yes sir right here and show'd him my stamp and turn'd over my 1/2 oz. sac and he was cool as shit other than the fact he had to keep my bag, gave me my license back and just told me to have a good night and drive safe and get home asap and only kept my sack, I was pretty pissed that was the rest of my cali shit, I am from humbolt county where the dank grows like grapes for wine in that part of town. Alot of you hatter is here really got no idea that you are talk bout so just zip it, this was just a dumb post that i wanted to make up to see if this is all the peach state has to offer, just wanted word that yeah the good is here you just gotta know that person that is. Check out NORML.com read up awesome info. Also to all you guy's that are scared of weed for some reason,seriously. Do you guy's use salt and pepper on your food? I am guessing yeah. Marijuana is a weed and grows natuarly in certain climates with no mans help all around the would, and to you holly rollers the man that you go and praise to every sunday morning "Jesus" put the plant on earth, and if you know the bible quote "I send my herbs and spices to those to share and rejoyce together, Your man use to burn back in the day. It's 100% natural, grown in soil or water vapers not any of these fuckin drug mixed in bathtubs that make your theeth fall out and make you look like you gots aids after 1 month of smoking the shit. Weed would be legal cross the u.s. the only reason its not is because there are to many home growers, and the government canttax home grown, so they dont get their cut and they dont like that, and 3 more quick litlle facts you may not know, if the government was to legalize it, we can pay off our nations debt of 22 billion dollars w/in a matter a 1 1/2 yrs, to those who have kids, if it was legalized the government could send 1.1 million high school senior graduates to a public university for 1 year everything paid for, and to you nature people, hemp which is the stacks and stems of marijuana could actually regenerize the forest's and stop the destruction and removal of all the tree's, you can use Herb for 1000's of reason other than smoking. Yall realy need to open your minds and quit being so down on a good thing, and the last fact that you have all heard, NEVER I Mean Never has there been a overdose death smokin ever, the time it took me to write all this shit, 17 more people have slipped into alcohol related acoma and will never wake up, so yall do the math and stop fightin and help our world out by being open mind'd and learning more info on it. use it dont abuse it. and to the understanding and the fighters for your right keep on workin your magic its only a matter of time till we win
    Preach it
    :boobies:

Shooting mutha fuckahs in the face and gettin paid.

I AINT EVEN KNOW DIRT WEED WAS STILL AROUND, MIDS IS LIKE THE DIRT THESE DAYS LOL.. YO MARK WHAT TIME YOU HITTIN ROSCO'S, WE MAY NEED TO GO EARLY FOR A PRE-GAME.. YA KNOW, WARM UP TIME LOL

Certified Gearhead

dirt weed is still around. for the last couple of years there have been good 'dirt weed' around with red hairs still in it or what people call mids or 'good reggie?'(maybe) seems to be around alot more than anything. dunno about atlanta, but the easiest bud to get is dank or purp or whatever type of high grade...and it seems like everyone says they got it from somebody in atlanta. maybe yall just know the wrong people? and you from cali [nugz]....keeping your word off of here would be smart, just talk to your buddies you burn with...someone is bound to know where to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by idriveasloweclipse
    I don't hate all cops, just the ones that pull me over.
    +1

Certified Gearhead

Bump for a bad ass thread, and that dude "NUGZ" has some damn good points and I believe that if you want good bud in georgia you gotta go to where the money is "cobb county" is the mecca man thats all I gotta say.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast