Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Georgia's Shitty Bud"

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    blah.......

if I wasn't so convinced I could be tracked through the net I'd show you a real tree that's sitting right up the street in a shed

ONLY it's 1 month and needs supports to hold the leaves up

Fresh, cold, winter air = heaven for her
    LOL My girl made me take the pic off after your comment LOL
    Still here!

Okay, some people like domestic cars and some like imports, some people like dark beers and some like light beers, some like thin girls and some like thick girls, some like pot and some do not. its america, be your self dont hate if someone has a differnt lifestyle than you.

Thank you man couldn't have said it any better this world would be boring as hell if everyone was the same don't ya think
    Still here!

This shit is still going? You all can argue all you want but you're all just preaching to the choir. The people that are vehemently against it will be against it even it becomes legal, just like all of the people that are so against alcohol.

There used to be Prohibition and Anti-Prohibition political parties just like the NORML advocates and the Weed party in Canada. Alcohol used to be prohibited starting in 1920 and ending in 1933. Legal alcohol sales helped to boost the economy through taxation as well as employment (remember this was immediately after the great depression). Organized crime was reduced since bootlegging ended as a viable business (albeit grey market) practice. Someday we'll see it legalized and it should help the agricultural market of the midwest regain its economic footing through hemp.

Anyways, this is all just beating a dead horse; are you all just getting high and then bumping this thread to the top? Oh well, I'm about to go vote third party and then start studying for finals.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon

I'm from Cobb, and occasionally dabbled in a bit of smoking. And let me assure you, if you know where to look you can find anything you want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234