Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Georgia's Shitty Bud"

King of the Wicker People

Yeah Dude

NOT GOING TO GIVE UP INFO?? WE AREN'T TALKIN ABOUT TOP SECRET NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES FOR N KOREA, WE TALKIN ABOUT SOME GOOD ASS GREEN THAT WILL GET YA FUCKED UP

Damn LOL
    Still here!

BITCHES IS DUMB THESE DAYS

Certified Gearhead

This thread has turn into a wild ass one, nobody in this thread is lookin for herb, and for those haters in here, if it wasnt for people like you in this country would be a much better place, whether you smoke or not, I am in here to try to educate these dumb shits that only talk smack, and never put a toke of bud into their bodies, and how many of you smoke cigarettes that dont smoke pot. You would have to smoke 22 joints roll'd in 1 1/4 papers, to equal 1 cigarette worth of tar and toxins into your body. So you do the math= 20 cigs per pack x by 22 joints= 440 joints I could smoke to equal the amount of one fuckin pack of cigs and some of you smoke an entire pack a day if not more and not to mention they dont do anything what so ever for you but make you smell aweful "I would truly like somebody in here to post 1 positive "fact" about the plus of a cigarette, "just 1 thats it, ya can't" and don't say loose weight becasue that false also a proven fact and stress relief flase again, the reason being when you smoke a cig, you have to focus on opening a pack pulling out a cig finding a lighter and sparking it up, while you smoke that cig try to tell me that when you are smoking that thing if your brain is not thinking about everything going on around you and how this little brake has calm'd you down, " Fact being if you get stressed out just take a 5 min. brake on a bench or take a little stupid walk around and you get that exact same aahhh that you would get if you had smoke'd a cancer stick. Please dont be droppin post on here about I dont know what I am talkin about I have my Master's in kineseology and double major in physcial education and science from Baylor Medical School in Texas, I personally have conducted these test myself and they proven through science. I have been smoking marijuana for 14 yrs. and I have the lung capasity of a 18 yr. old and i'm 26 yrs. old, I more little fact that might like to hear, if they legalized marijuana not another tree would ever have to be cut down ever again, and the forest could replenish itself, the use of hemp which is the stalks,roots and stems of the weed plant,for building materials,bathing products, print copies on hemp paper etc. Every single I mean every sinle thing that you would use lumber "trees/wood" for can be replaced by hemp all the facts are 100% proven fact out of scientific labs. I am one of the leading advicates on the legalization of this amazing plant and best friends w/ the number 1 weed man in the world Ed Rosenthal if you dont know of him you really are missing out and probably have never had amazing weed, I attend over 75 events yr around to promote this info w/him and to inform a world that really has no clue about such a wonderful thing. Bump Please if you agree with my comments and lets keep this thread strong and inform people, just because your family and friends have brought you up thinking this is a dangerous drug. Thanks for reading all this info, but this is the only way we can fight is w/ networking and informing the people, and last off I ask the question to everyone "If this is such a horrible plant why did our lord and savior place it on this earth it's 100 % natural, not a man made drug." If anyone has and good info or facts please post them, info and educated as many people as we can.

THE GURU OF GANJA HAHAHA

IA Member

Stoners tend to ramble...
    NWS - IA MGT

Quote Originally Posted by PIITB
    Stoners tend to ramble...
    NICE REP BOX NOOB, WHERE'D YOU GET IT?

IA Member

I LIKE COCK
    NWS - IA MGT

OOOOK...

IA Member

I didn't say that....
    NWS - IA MGT

SURE YOU DIDNT. I GUESS IT JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED, RIGHT?

DUMBASS

IA Member

YOu changed it. I saw you "modifying Post" in your profile....

Dumbass
    NWS - IA MGT

YOu changed it. I saw you "modifying Post" in your profile....

Dumbass
    YOU DIDNT SEE SHIT FUCKFACE, DONT ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT YOUR ASS ON THE LINE

I WILL CRUSH

IA Member

I LIKE MEN AND FEELING THEIR MUSCLES
    NWS - IA MGT

IA Member

Cool, you changed another one... How the hell are you a Mod on here?

I'm going back to IL...
    NWS - IA MGT

GOOD IDEA

Bwahah, IL, is that forum still take up space on the internet.

Cool, you changed another one... How the hell are you a Mod on here?

I'm going back to IL...
    :boobies:

Shooting mutha fuckahs in the face and gettin paid.

So whats the big fuss, in here, i got nugz PMing me tryin to take his back on this subject cause i agreed, with one of his post. I mean. Im llost.

^^ LOL, MUST'VE BEEN A MASS PM..

hmm. You got that one to man.

Well i Dont see shit happening in here, so im goin home now.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGZ
    This thread has turn into a wild ass one, nobody in this thread is lookin for herb, and for those haters in here, if it wasnt for people like you in this country would be a much better place, whether you smoke or not, I am in here to try to educate these dumb shits that only talk smack, and never put a toke of bud into their bodies, and how many of you smoke cigarettes that dont smoke pot. You would have to smoke 22 joints roll'd in 1 1/4 papers, to equal 1 cigarette worth of tar and toxins into your body. So you do the math= 20 cigs per pack x by 22 joints= 440 joints I could smoke to equal the amount of one fuckin pack of cigs and some of you smoke an entire pack a day if not more and not to mention they dont do anything what so ever for you but make you smell aweful "I would truly like somebody in here to post 1 positive "fact" about the plus of a cigarette, "just 1 thats it, ya can't" and don't say loose weight becasue that false also a proven fact and stress relief flase again, the reason being when you smoke a cig, you have to focus on opening a pack pulling out a cig finding a lighter and sparking it up, while you smoke that cig try to tell me that when you are smoking that thing if your brain is not thinking about everything going on around you and how this little brake has calm'd you down, " Fact being if you get stressed out just take a 5 min. brake on a bench or take a little stupid walk around and you get that exact same aahhh that you would get if you had smoke'd a cancer stick. Please dont be droppin post on here about I dont know what I am talkin about I have my Master's in kineseology and double major in physcial education and science from Baylor Medical School in Texas, I personally have conducted these test myself and they proven through science. I have been smoking marijuana for 14 yrs. and I have the lung capasity of a 18 yr. old and i'm 26 yrs. old, I more little fact that might like to hear, if they legalized marijuana not another tree would ever have to be cut down ever again, and the forest could replenish itself, the use of hemp which is the stalks,roots and stems of the weed plant,for building materials,bathing products, print copies on hemp paper etc. Every single I mean every sinle thing that you would use lumber "trees/wood" for can be replaced by hemp all the facts are 100% proven fact out of scientific labs. I am one of the leading advicates on the legalization of this amazing plant and best friends w/ the number 1 weed man in the world Ed Rosenthal if you dont know of him you really are missing out and probably have never had amazing weed, I attend over 75 events yr around to promote this info w/him and to inform a world that really has no clue about such a wonderful thing. Bump Please if you agree with my comments and lets keep this thread strong and inform people, just because your family and friends have brought you up thinking this is a dangerous drug. Thanks for reading all this info, but this is the only way we can fight is w/ networking and informing the people, and last off I ask the question to everyone "If this is such a horrible plant why did our lord and savior place it on this earth it's 100 % natural, not a man made drug." If anyone has and good info or facts please post them, info and educated as many people as we can.
    Some good info, preach on. I say all of IA's tokers have a meet.
    Git R' Dun

Certified Gearhead

Damn, this guy is on the ball, bump for awesome points and info, let me know when those events are, I would love to go to a couple of them if they were local or close by, blaze on. We had our chance a month ago, they voted on the decriminalization here on the georgia's ballot and trult barely lost, dont quote me on this but i believe is was like 56% against and 44% for. So every vote does matter and if I can help out to turn that 44% into a 51% i'll do whatever it takes to help out.

Bump

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGSR831
    Name the time and the place,I'm there.

Certified Gearhead

mass pm ftw

LOL you guys are crazy LOL I don't think that meeting of the Cheech's and Chong's is a good idea we would have to meet on the streets to actually talk and proceed with that kind of meet getting to know eachother not just posting it up in the events threads saying "hey all you pot heads out there let's meet up and smoke" LOL let's get a little real here people LOL I don't know none of you to just meet up with you and burn one LIRL but it would be a good thought only if it was like a conversation and A meet we can handle thro word of mouth
    Still here!

DC5-R

yo man, good green is out there, TRUST ME, just need to make the right connections. I myself can't stand smokin mids or whatever the hell you wanna call it. There is no such thing as "FIRE" mids, I KNOW THIS. As for the get together idea, sounds nice and all but how do you know you can trust each other? I've smoked with a few on this board and they seem cool (not puttin names out). You just need to come to gwinnett.

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by smokinbud247
    Name the time and the place,I'm there.
    how about your place? I'll even bring my bowl and hookah

DC5-R

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGSR831
    this coming from a guy that doesn't burn......lol eric

Nugz your cool in all but you know people have different opinions about everything and everywhere you go there's a hater so the BS these people are talking about just let that shit go in one ear and out the other LOL I see alot of people quick to bash people that do smoke im not trying to make my shit known or anything like that im just giving my opinions on why other people or me cheef 4 LOL But to those people that dont I'll make a $4000 dollar bet that if you did smoke your boring ass life would be a bit better LOL
    Still here!

And please for all you "ASSES" quick with those negative ass comebacks you can suck my dick LOL because anybody that ever met me on IA can tell you that Im a cool ass person to chill with this is just something I choose to do im not out molesting anyone, robbing, threatening anyperson's life,etc, etc, etc that shit will blow my high LOL when I smoke im chillin at the house minding my damn bizzness then I would probably go to sleep not somewhere acting A damn fool LOL
    Still here!

Certified Gearhead

Damn 113 replies and 1085 views, that alot of people reading something that truly may benefit them, bump and ad 1 more to each catagory, very interesting post if I dont say so

Quote Originally Posted by krucial7integra
    yo man, good green is out there, TRUST ME, just need to make the right connections. I myself can't stand smokin mids or whatever the hell you wanna call it. There is no such thing as "FIRE" mids, I KNOW THIS. As for the get together idea, sounds nice and all but how do you know you can trust each other? I've smoked with a few on this board and they seem cool (not puttin names out). You just need to come to gwinnett.
    tru dat
    Its just a bodykit

Damn man when I speak it's like I just shut all the BS down LOL Nugz you can give out reps can't ya LOL
    Still here!

Wanna-be-OG

Fuck connections........grow it yourself lol! It's not hard at all as long as you have some patience (Don't go breaking leaves and leaving them to dry/cure @ the first sign of killer bud) and persistence! You can grow a pound of "purp" which is just a purple sativa strain for under $200 and sale it for over $1000.........

nuff said

Lookah Hea LOL
    Last edited by toonz; 12-09-2006 at 10:59 PM. Reason: you saw the pic Long enough LOL
    Still here!

Watch some ass hole snaps about that pic LOL
    Still here!

Wanna-be-OG

blah.......

if I wasn't so convinced I could be tracked through the net I'd show you a real tree that's sitting right up the street in a shed

ONLY it's 1 month and needs supports to hold the leaves up

Fresh, cold, winter air = heaven for her

They couldn't track me I'm in a million places at once NY, Cali, Ohio, Jersey, etc,etc,etc LOL
    Still here!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast