Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $20.00 Racing Shoes

Remember whos your daddy! ARFNSX's Avatar

Well worth the $23 shipped to my house. Go for it!

yes the shoes are worth it.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

do they have them in the stores for this price?
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

.:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar

I'm happy with mine. Cant beat the price.

IA.COM Founder.

I havent even rocked mines yet.

hmm.... so you guys like them? I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs ( guess so lol )

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

IA.COM Founder.

I got mines like 3 weeks ago and looked at them and then put them back in the box and put them in the closet..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    hmm.... so you guys like them? I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs ( guess so lol )
    yessir... I got them the day b4 i went to NY LOL and i didnt know where i got them from since i dont remember packing them so i figured i bought them in NY LOL cuz i bought a lot of shit from there

theyre good shoes, the sizes run a little small though, i got (i wear 12 timbs) so i figured 11.5 would be good... it was a wrong choice lol... otherwise theyre good

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    I got mines like 3 weeks ago and looked at them and then put them back in the box and put them in the closet..
    what size?

Anyone who got a pair... Do the shoes fit true to size? Or do they run a little small?

READ

Quote Originally Posted by Ra?domGuy
    theyre good shoes, the sizes run a little small though, i got (i wear 12 timbs) so i figured 11.5 would be good... it was a wrong choice lol... otherwise theyre good

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic49
    READ

Originally Posted by Ra?domGuy
    I did read... I wear a 10 in Nikes and Jordans, except Air maxes.. In those I wear a 10.5. However, I wear a 9.5 in Timberlands, which the guy above mentioned. Timberlands for me run half a size bigger than all my other shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by dELfONiK
    I did read... I wear a 10 in Nikes and Jordans, except Air maxes.. In those I wear a 10.5. However, I wear a 9.5 in Timberlands, which the guy above mentioned. Timberlands for me run half a size bigger than all my other shoes.
    Not rryin to be an ass but,

If Timberlands run half a size bigger then why do you have a pair of 10.5 airmaxes and size 10 nikes. Would that not mean the Timberlands would need to be like 10.5's or 11's instead of 9.5's? Or does it mean that they are the same size as the others and the size tab thingy is just fucked, and since they are a half size bigger they really fit like a size 10?

confused on such a simple thing.

__DailyGrind

it would be great if some one on here will buy me a pair as a token of gratitude.....i wear a size 9.5 please

Quote Originally Posted by NSCredondo
    Not rryin to be an ass but,

If Timberlands run half a size bigger then why do you have a pair of 10.5 airmaxes and size 10 nikes. Would that not mean the Timberlands would need to be like 10.5's or 11's instead of 9.5's? Or does it mean that they are the same size as the others and the size tab thingy is just fucked, and since they are a half size bigger they really fit like a size 10?

confused on such a simple thing.
    Ok, I'll try to explain it better...

In "most" Nikes, and all Jordans, I wear a size 10. Size 10 is my true size.

Air Maxes, such as the Nike Air Max 95, Air Max 90, ect., tend to run a half size small. So instead of getting a size 10 which is my true size, since they run small I get a 10.5.

Timberlands on the other hand, for me, run a half size big. So instead of getting a 10, I get a 9.5. Since they run big, the size 9.5 really feels like a 10.

EDIT: Shoes are sold out of my size now... I waited too long..
    Last edited by dELfONiK; 08-25-2006 at 12:56 PM.

hell of a deal! TOO bad they're sold out....

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    good price but i'll stick w/ my Piloti's http://www.piloti.com/ they are way more comfortable then reebok, adidas, etc... if you got wide feet like me and want shoes designed for racing check these out... Eurotech carrys them in stock at their shop.
    huh? of course they are more comfortable man.. The have huge soles, that are thick as crap. There isnt a true racing shoe out there that is comfortable to walk around in. If they are comfortable, they are tooo thick and heavy for my taste. 5$ says you cant take ur pilotis and coil them up like a roll of drawings. They look wayy too big. But hey, Jay Leno pumps the crap outa them Pilotis seem like an car enthusiasts tennis shoe, which would be one step below the Puma style shoe, and two steps below high top fireproove shoes. But thats just my opinion now tell me yours

BTW.. im ordering a set.. The blue color is hot! I have puma kart cats, and i love them. I looked at the adidas shoe, its ok. but the puma is nice IMO. The RBK shoe looks on par with puma (based on photos).
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

wanna know whats sad? I drive my Starion better wearing big huge heavy thick soled GBX boot street shoe thingies than I do wearing tennis shoes by better i mean smoother

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Quote Originally Posted by dELfONiK
    Ok, I'll try to explain it better...

In "most" Nikes, and all Jordans, I wear a size 10. Size 10 is my true size.

Air Maxes, such as the Nike Air Max 95, Air Max 90, ect., tend to run a half size small. So instead of getting a size 10 which is my true size, since they run small I get a 10.5.

Timberlands on the other hand, for me, run a half size big. So instead of getting a 10, I get a 9.5. Since they run big, the size 9.5 really feels like a 10.

EDIT: Shoes are sold out of my size now... I waited too long..
    Ahhhh

i got both colors, i love these shoes

posted by 01dc2 jdm
    its just a vtack engine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12