Thread: Model Railroading

wTn

Default Model Railroading

Is there anyone out there that is into Model Railroading? My Great Uncle was an engineer with the Reading Railroad in Pennsylvania and helped me build an HO scale layout in my basement. That was when I was a teenager. Due to costs and work, I have not been able to build another layout, but still have the buildings, engines, and some of the new Broadway Limited steam engines with full sound effects. One day I'll get back into it when I have excess cash.

ooo i love model railroading but yeah its too expensive. one little house is like $50, imagine building a whole city.

LNC FTW

I used to do this when I was alot younger. I dont know where the engines that I used to have went off to. I had some that belonged to my grandfather...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

i have one at my house, we made it when i was like 5 its pretty big

ho scale
    Val for President

I prefer railing models
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

Man just sold a ton of model railroading stuff from the late 40's early 50's on ebay....made a butt-load of money. Lots of people love it.....

Team Night Kids, I am RHD

my fathers been in it since he was young and when i was like 3 years old i had my first HO scale layout called "up and over" on a 4x6 then when i got older i took the same 4x6 and did alot of mountains and lakes. now i have a 4x8 running a N scale but there is nothing layed down yet. with moving, work and the other normal day stuff i dont have time anymore. but id like to get back into it. p/m me if u want to meet up sometime and b/s about trains. ive got over 23 years experiance with it.
    Shift_Drift