Thread: $35/plate for breakfast..

Thumbs up $35/plate for breakfast..

and it was the best breakfast meal I ever had!! I got invited to Cassis, some shit like that, inside the Marriott across from Lenox... anyways, bomb ass breakfast buffet, I'm talkin fruit, seafood (shrimp/lobster/crab legs/sushi) omelets/waffles made to order, bacon/sausage for days, and the best part - 5 different entrees they kept bringing whichever one you want (1 plate or all 5) until you stopped ordering.. they had duck, some good sirloin, and some pasta shit.. it was green and I didnt want my dookie comin out that color so I passed that up.. fresh ass strawberry/orange juice, I poured some Tangarey from the night before in there, mixed rather well... well I havent eaten the entire day and still feel full.

I would recommend this joint, 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast
    anyways, bomb ass breakfast buffet, I'm talkin fruit, seafood (shrimp/lobster/crab legs/sushi) omelets/waffles made to order, bacon/sausage for days

Damn that would be a good cheat meal.

Edit: .jpg
    Last edited by IronEagle; 01-29-2006 at 12:46 PM.