Thread: Running a facebook page..

Default Running a facebook page..

Hey guys.
    its been a long time since I've been on here.
    anyways, i'm running a page on Facebook called BoostedSociety.
    its a work in progress. starting off really slow. but i have this idea im wanting to shoot for.
    i wanna get the page more, known? i guess you could say. and i want to start selling t-shirts, lanyards, decals and some other stuff.
    i'd like to set up booths at the alliance, faceoff, and showdown and maybe eventually start sponsoring classes at the showdown and even get bigger. my main goal with this right now is, making some cool shit for you guys to pick up while at meets, or the races. and i wanna start also mixing it up and putting out p.o.w, m.i.a, wounded warrior shirts and taking the proceeds from them and donating it to those foundations. because the automotive scene in the military is huge. and it would be a BIG gateway to helping out these foundations, and spreading awareness for soldiers and families in need.. i'm currently stationed in Germany, so it makes the idea of making this happen a little difficult, I've got some friends who have jumped in on the idea.. but its all about getting it started.
    i mean, currently all i'm posting is just pictures, and occasional videos of cars. trying to get attention to build a bigger audience for this. but here shortly i'll be posting some designs for shirts and stickers. and if i get good feed back on them, i may have them printed out, and start putting them up for people to order.
    if you wouldn't mind going over to the page and giving it a look, maybe even giving it a like.
    i'm not getting very much feedback from anyone on it so far, i guess because its a typical car page.
    but any help, ideas, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
    hope i posted this in the right section.

-thanks guys.

https://www.facebook.com/BoostedSociety

Follow me on Twitter