Thread: Anyone Tattoo?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Anyone Tattoo?

Decided to buy myself a tattoo gun. I can draw and i've got about 30-35 hours under the needle, but ive never tattoo'd before. any tips and suggestions welcomed. Also interested in trial and error stories, ways to practice or books that might be helpful.

I know you can practice on pigs and grapefruits. I've not aware of any other practicing methods. I already purchased a machine. I went with a rotary because from what i read, rotary is easier and more user friendly than coils.

I picked up these two stigma machines, both rotary types.

I wanted the Bez EGO machine, but they were all out of stock.

Come out to one of the Vintage Class old school meets. Danny, who drives a black Z, is an excellent tattoo artist.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

1st picture tattoo so far.