Thread: BARBER SHOPS

IA Member

Cool BARBER SHOPS

Hey guys, i'm new to Georgia. I recently moved here from New York. I live up in the Canton/ Cheerokee county area and i need a good Barber Shop ASAP! I'm looking for a Barber Shop that can do Fades, Tape Ups, Blow Out....that kind of stuff. Can you guys please point me in the right direction, thanks.

ps: please don't send me down to Atlanta, i need something up my way, i'm willing to go down to about Barrett Parkway are. LMK thanks again.

IA Member

anyone...no one?!?!?!

blow outs???? HAHAHAHAHA! YEEEAAAA Pauly D!!!!!

But there is a moblie barber i saw the other day at the corner of eagle drive and bells ferry. Other than that i am new to the area as well. Only one i have seen so far.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

You need to go farther than that. Hands down best barber in GA is in Gainesville. Place called Alys, barbers name is Johnny.

Islander

Come down to the West Cobb Ghetto. Austell, Mableton, etc...... sure you will find plenty.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....